Author Topic: This is how you deal with that Pali trash  (Read 6365 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: This is how you deal with that Pali trash
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2014, 01:30:49 PM »
 ::jihadnanner:: ::danceban::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Magnum

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2014, 06:35:40 PM »
As of today 2000 rockets were fired into Israel in the last couple weeks. But I am happy to say there have been no Israeli deaths from the rockets due in part to their Iron Dome system ........ Thank You Lord. I really believe the hand of God is on them.

However Israel is dealing with one of the evilest groups of people that has existed. I was listening to Jonathan Medved among others reporting from Israel and he said hamas has sent children as young as 9 and 10 years old into the fighting strapped with explosives, hamas also is fighting the IDF with babies in their arms while they fire at them. hamas has also been caught coming out of some of the dozens of tunnels with IDF uniforms on. They were captured with hand cuffs and tranquilizers and upon interrogation they were trying to go to Israeli schools to kidnap school kids and God only knows what evil they would have heaped on the little ones.  Much of the fighting is taking place in Hamas's tunnel system that were compared to those in WWII by the Japanese and by the Viet Cong in Nam.

hamas is also attaching explosives on donkeys, sheep, goats and dogs in hopes of killing as many Israelis as possible. The hamas leadership meets in the basement of a hospital and they store their rockets in schools and fire them near schools, hospitals and residential neighborhoods, knowing Israel will not attack because of the large number of "innocents" that would be killed.............. yet everyday the Jews bring in supplies, food, gas and furnish electricity for the people in Gaza. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzFgIhFKII8&list=UUawNWlihdgaycQpO3zi-jYg#t=61
Hamas: We Place Civilians in the Line of Fire

From what I have heard and have been reading the Jews are more than ever adamant and are united in trying to stop the rockets and disarming hamas for good, forever if possible. There has been overwhelming support for this war by the Jews, in fact they have had record numbers of Israel's joining and signing up to fight this evil.

Pray for peace for Jerusalem: "May those who love you be at peace! Psalm 122:6
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 06:56:52 PM by Magnum »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2014, 07:08:49 PM »
I will not pray for peace for Jerusalem.  Yet.  Now is not the time for peace, it is time for war.  I will pray for victory.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2014, 08:35:55 PM »
I will not pray for peace for Jerusalem.  Yet.  Now is not the time for peace, it is time for war.  I will pray for victory.

Amen. Complete and utter defeat of the enemy.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2014, 06:49:28 AM »
Amen!

And time for this - "...yet everyday the Jews bring in supplies, food, gas and furnish electricity for the people in Gaza." to end!  If they are incapable of taking care of their own it should not be up to anyone else to provide for them, especially if they are trying to kill scores of you simply for existing.

The must be defeated utterly...and I have no doubt that that fate is in their future.

ETA - Oh, and check out this pathetic act by the Obama Regime!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_FLIGHTS_CANCELLED_ISRAEL_FAA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-07-22-12-55-10

It's just like that he-she POSOTUS and the Dem's to use government bureaucracy to punish their political enemies, in or outside of the nation!

Miserable evil bastards!  They cannot be sent to Hell fast enough!!!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 07:36:22 AM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2014, 03:21:23 PM »
  When our secretary of state arrives I think he should be made to wait while BIBI has dinner with the family.Then he should be asked to leave till the war is over.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2014, 07:33:52 PM »
  When our secretary of state arrives I think he should be made to wait while BIBI has dinner with the family.Then he should be asked to leave till the war is over.

Oh right; I'd forgotten about that piece of BS.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2014, 06:59:14 AM »
Heh, nice call JF!   ::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2014, 02:58:47 PM »
 I hear the Turks are sending a flotilla to Gaza...hope it sinks!

::whoohoo::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2014, 08:30:31 AM »
Heh...pissy little ObamaBots in a snit!

"It's simply not the way partners and allies treat each other," State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said.
http://news.yahoo.com/us-fuming-over-israeli-criticism-kerry-154747943--politics.html

Yeah, that's too effing bad, bitch!  Now you get a little taste of what Israel has been getting from the Obama Regime since Day 1!  Except in Israel's case the slights are much more damning and hurtful than having the precious feeeelings and weak ego of your minions ruffled!

So...

::vafancoul::
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 11:20:00 AM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2014, 10:48:55 AM »
send that idiot home to his idiot boss.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2014, 07:09:39 AM »
The transcript, as shown by the Times of Israel was as follows:

The following is an English translation of the Hebrew account of the talk given in the report:

Barack Obama: I demand that Israel agrees to an immediate, unilateral ceasefire and halt all offensive activities, in particular airstrikes.

Benjamin Netanyahu: And what will Israel receive in exchange for a ceasefire?

BO: I believe that Hamas will cease its rocket fire — silence will be met with silence.

BN: Hamas broke all five previous ceasefires. It’s a terrorist organization dedicated to the destruction of Israel.

BO: I repeat and expect Israel to stop all its military activities unilaterally. The pictures of destruction in Gaza distance the world from Israel’s position.

BN: Kerry’s proposal was completely unrealistic and gives Hamas military and diplomatic advantages.

BO: Within a week of the end of Israel’s military activities, Qatar and Turkey will begin negotiations with Hamas based on the 2012 understandings, including Israel’s commitment to removing the siege and restrictions on Gaza.

BN: Qatar and Turkey are the biggest supporters of Hamas. It’s impossible to rely on them to be fair mediators.

BO: I trust Qatar and Turkey. Israel is not in the position that it can choose its mediators.

BN: I protest because Hamas can continue to launch rockets and use tunnels for terror attacks –

BO: (interrupting Netanyahu) The ball’s in Israel’s court, and it must end all its military activities.

Normally I would write this off as BS but this gives me pause...

Despite rejections by American and Israeli officials, Channel 1?s Or Nahari insists that the transcript leaked to him by a “senior American official” is authentic, but acknowledges that the quotes he published were merely an excerpt from a long conversation.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-29/shocked-white-house-slams-fabrication-after-israel-tv-leaks-damning-transcript-obama

It would explain a lot, especially in the context of the treatment of Kerry (not just a returned favor, probably justified keeping that clown on the carpet given how the Dear Leader talked to Bibi like a servant), so...somebody for some reason (either a misguided true believer who thought this would show how unreasonable Bibi is or by someone truly alarmed at the stupidity of Obama or someone who wants to freeze Turkey out or whatever...)

I can totally see Duh Wun talking to Bibi as if he were just another minion...how hard it must be not to blurt out curses at that POS!

ETA - Get a load of these two stories...

First, HAMAS shoots 20 anti-war protestors!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/hamas-humanitarian-organization-shoots-20-anti-war-protesters/

Huh, now why didn't Dubbya Bush think of that!  If it's good for Pali's you know all the Progs back here will love it!

And Second - Hitlery displays once again she is brain-damaged beyond all repair...

"The problem is, and I’m not a military planner, Hamas puts its missiles, its rockets into civilian areas. Part of it is because Gaza is pretty small and it’s densely populated."
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/just-dumb-hillary-claims-hamas-fires-rockets-from-schools-because-gaza-is-small-video/

Ahhh, no.  Gaza is not that small, it is as big as your pimply butt!  What is small is not just the physical size of the living parts of your brain, but the paltry intellectual capaicty it generates...

What a moron!  And for a Dem/Prog, this moron is more moronic than normal!!!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 11:31:59 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2014, 11:23:27 AM »
Nothing illustrates both the murderous hatred Pali's have for Jews and all non-Muzzies and the utter unsanity of useless idiots on the left in Western civilization than these two stories -

Pali's built tunnel for 12 years with child labor and Western (US!) funding to "kill and kidnap as many Israelis as possible on Rosh Hashashana

One hundred Spanish stars, including Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem, came out and wrote a petition on the side of the Palestinians, denounced Israel's "genocide" and in turn these Cultists of Mohammad are on record pledging "to conquer Andalusia and the Vatican"

FUBAR!

And after a long hard day of forced tunnel-digging labor...those kids get a break for some real quality Pali indoctrination....

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=245645
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 11:51:13 AM by Libertas »

Offline Magnum

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2014, 06:31:55 PM »
I heard this today on Dennis Prager and thought I would share this with you.

The Wall Street Journal on Thursday republished an Op-Ed, originally printed by the LA Times in 1968, by a non-Jewish winner of the U.S. Presidential Medal of Freedom who spoke of the condition and treatment of the Jewish people and their struggle to defend Israel.

Written after Israel’s victory in the 1967 War, what is striking is that the challenges faced by Jews and Israel then are almost the same as today.

The Op-Ed was written by Eric Hoffer, a social philosopher who first worked the docks as a longshoreman. Born in 1902 and died in 1983, Hoffer wrote nine books and won the U.S. Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Eric Hoffer, LA Times, May 26, 1968:

The Jews are a peculiar people: things permitted to other nations are forbidden to the Jews.

Other nations drive out thousands, even millions of people, and there is no refugee problem. Russia did it, Poland and Czechoslovakia did it. Turkey threw out a million Greeks and Algeria a million Frenchman. Indonesia threw out heaven knows how many Chinese and no one says a word about refugees. But in the case of Israel displaced Arabs have become eternal refugees. Everyone insists that Israel must take back every single Arab.

Arnold Toynbee calls the displacement of the Arabs an atrocity greater than any committed by the Nazis.

Other nations when victorious on the battlefield dictate peace terms. But when Israel is victorious, it must sue for peace. Everyone expects the Jews to be the only real Christians in this world.

Other nations — when they are defeated — survive and recover, but should Israel be defeated it would be destroyed. Had Nasser triumphed last June he would have wiped Israel off the map and no one would have lifted a finger to save the Jews. No commitment to the Jews by any government, including our own, is worth the paper it is written on.

There is a cry of outrage all over the world when people die in Vietnam or when two Negroes are executed in Rhodesia. But when Hitler slaughtered Jews no one remonstrated with him. The Swedes, who are ready to break off diplomatic relations with America because of what we did in Vietnam, did not let out a peep when Hitler was slaughtering Jews. They sent Hitler choice iron ore and ball bearings, and serviced his troop trains to Norway.

The Jews are alone in the world. If Israel survives it will be solely because of Jewish efforts. And Jewish resources. Yet at this moment Israel is our only reliable and unconditional ally. We can rely more on Israel than Israel can rely on us. And one has only to imagine what would have happened last summer had the Arabs and their Russian backers won the war to realize how vital the survival of Israel is to American and the West in general.

I have a premonition that will not leave me; as it goes with Israel so will it go with all of us. Should Israel perish the holocaust will be upon us.

LINK
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2014, 01:11:41 AM »
I have a premonition that will not leave me; as it goes with Israel so will it go with all of us.

Yes.  I have long believed the same.

But in the case of Israel displaced Arabs have become eternal refugees. Everyone insists that Israel must take back every single Arab.

Yah, the so-called right of return.  As I understand the history, and somebody please correct me if I'm mistaken, the Israelis displaced no Arabs.  Early on, the Arab countries around Israel declared war on her and advised the resident Arabs to flee or be destructed.  So, they did and those were the "refugees" who became the Palestinians.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2014, 07:27:43 AM »
Yeah, making Israel take in a bunch of people every Muslim nation in the area kicked the hell out of their borders that vows to slaughter every last one of them is the definition of insane.  And there is no "Palestine", it is a word made up by the Romans and that is it, there has never ever been a "Palestinian" people, and the Brits repeated the error by referring to this land as "Palestine", these wretched souls expelled from every Muslim nation are not Canaanites, the rightful heirs of the land are Jews and the land belongs to Israel, period.  No partition, no UN sanction, nothing can justifiably alter that fact.  And even if Pali's claimed Canaanite heritage, too bad, they were defeated much like the Turks defeated the Greeks, etc etc as noted by Magnum in the Hoffer article above.  These Pali's are the biggest losers on the planet, nobody wants them, the nation with the largest concentration of them is Jordan, so in my view these are not Pali's at all, just Jordanian Arabs looking to cause mischief in Israel, mean vicious people other Arabs don't want in their land and will pay any price and say anything to keep the myth of Palestine alive so that they are never a pain in their ass and only a pain in Israel's ass.  The actions of the UN and the Arabs and otter Muslim nations and all who despise Israel are making it possible so that the only permanent way for Israel to get out of this is if they slaughter every last one of them.  Best get on with it, and tell the Jew-haters that by refusing to take their own kind into their borders they are leaving Israel no other choice.

ETA - Getting harder to tell if the ZH bias is more rabidly pro-Russia/anti-US or more Pro-Pali/Anti-Israel...but the latter seems to be very much in play here...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-31/scorched-earth-how-israel-converted-40-gaza-wasteland-rubble

As to the "buffer", I only wish it extended to the sea.   ;)

ZH is Pali-Country, let the Tyler's take that trash in, see how they like it!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 07:40:07 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2014, 11:48:29 AM »
Heh!  Yeah?  Well, duh?!  Most hostile American government bar none Israel has ever faced!

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/israel-intelligence-eavesdropped-on-phone-calls-by-john-kerry-a-984246.html

Must be super-easy spying on a complete moron, and hilarious I bet too!

::hysterical::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2014, 11:20:03 AM »
Hamas TV - Dress like an Orthodox Jew to kill the Jews!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/hamas-tv-ad-encourages-palestinians-to-dress-like-orthodox-jews-for-suicide-attacks/

Obliterate Pali's, wipe them all out...problem solved.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2014, 07:29:04 AM »
Aaaaaaaaaand.....

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/08/us-mideast-gaza-idUSKBN0G70JY20140808

...the Pali's want their asses kicked again!