Author Topic: Unilateral Israeli Strike on Iran?  (Read 56406 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Unilateral Israeli Strike on Iran?
« Reply #360 on: March 16, 2015, 08:05:02 AM »
Talk about dark times...the US is in the grips of psycho's, the Euro's are plumb crazy and ready to fracture, Russia is feeling its totalitarian gene throbbing, China seems intent in devouring all of Asia one way or another...and Israel could fall into the hands of the stupendously naive and help Darth Obama guarantee Iran goes nuke happy and the Pali's get rewarded for being murderous scum.

The world is one bleeped up place...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #361 on: March 17, 2015, 06:41:36 AM »
On eve of election Bibi emphatically states "no Palestinian state".  If in fact his problem more of getting out his vote perhaps that will clinch if, if not...

Offline Magnum

« Reply #362 on: March 17, 2015, 06:10:31 PM »
You know what this #*$&^&*administration did. The president I am sure with jarrett's blessing sent their cronies and money under the cover of OneVoice to funnel the assets to the V15 group in essence taking our the tax payers money to do everything they can do to defeat Prime Minister Netanyahu. They are supporting the ultra ultra lefty Isaac Herzog who wants Israel to go back to 1967 borders, supports what this @&*^& # administration is doing with Iran, wants a Palestinian State that divides Jerusalem, and made a big push to bring more Islamics to the polls. Prue Blasphemy! IMHO.

Guess what Herzog's campaign slogan was? Yup, Hope and Change. You can't make this stuff up.

But Thank God after listening to Yoni Tidi I am a bit more optimistic. Yoni is convinced that Netanyahu will win. Israel when it is all said and done wants a strong brave leader who will do everything possible to keep Israel safe and secure.

On top of this to get me more agitated if that is possible:As nuke talks intensify, WH celebrates Iranian holiday

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/235735-as-nuke-talks-intensify-wh-celebrates-iranian-holiday
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 06:55:39 PM by Magnum »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #363 on: March 17, 2015, 08:18:20 PM »
There's been talk for a bit now of Obongo's front group in Israel doing their community agitator thingie and bussing in Arabs for voting.

I hope Netanyahu prevails but if he doesn't then God help Israel.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #365 on: March 17, 2015, 10:17:16 PM »
From one of my FReeper buddies...

::danceban::

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #366 on: March 17, 2015, 11:12:31 PM »
Genesis 12:1-3

Now Jehovah said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto the land that I will show thee: 2 and I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make they name great; and be thou a blessing; 3 and I will bless them that bless thee, and him that curseth thee will I curse: and in thee shall all the families of the earth be blessed.
End of official Biblical translation.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #367 on: March 18, 2015, 07:07:44 AM »
You know what this #*$&^&*administration did. The president I am sure with jarrett's blessing sent their cronies and money under the cover of OneVoice to funnel the assets to the V15 group in essence taking our the tax payers money to do everything they can do to defeat Prime Minister Netanyahu. They are supporting the ultra ultra lefty Isaac Herzog who wants Israel to go back to 1967 borders, supports what this @&*^& # administration is doing with Iran, wants a Palestinian State that divides Jerusalem, and made a big push to bring more Islamics to the polls. Prue Blasphemy! IMHO.

Guess what Herzog's campaign slogan was? Yup, Hope and Change. You can't make this stuff up.

But Thank God after listening to Yoni Tidi I am a bit more optimistic. Yoni is convinced that Netanyahu will win. Israel when it is all said and done wants a strong brave leader who will do everything possible to keep Israel safe and secure.

On top of this to get me more agitated if that is possible:As nuke talks intensify, WH celebrates Iranian holiday

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/235735-as-nuke-talks-intensify-wh-celebrates-iranian-holiday

I hear ya Mag's...the Obama Regime is the most toxic filth ever to ooze in the White House...

And I don't know your source, but hang onto that guy, he apparently knows his stuff...the pundits were wrong again, thank God!  It would appear to me that by courting Arabs, openly saying you will capitulate to the Arabs, Iranians and Obama, letting Obamites operate on your behalf...and even adopting the False Prophet symbolism of the Sith...combined with Bibi's firmness in meeting all enemies head on...doomed the Herzog campaign.

Oh, I bet O'Bongo is in one shatty mood...I bet he thought he had a second non-tainted peace prize in his grasp...now all he has his a handful of shat!

Bibi will be bouyed by this, he will be stronger...

It is nice to have good news for a change!   ::thumbsup::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #368 on: March 18, 2015, 10:52:31 AM »
Once more because it's so irresistible ;')

Blue-lips and his Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 12:29:28 PM by Libertas »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #370 on: March 18, 2015, 01:49:32 PM »
This is too easy...

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #371 on: March 18, 2015, 03:33:45 PM »
Bwaaahaaa!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #372 on: March 19, 2015, 06:38:06 AM »
Heh, love it! 

So stealin' that one!

This is good too, and begging for captions!

« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 07:49:46 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #373 on: March 19, 2015, 07:08:17 AM »
No surprise here...O'Buttface Reigme to go the UN route to force a Palestinian deal on Israel.

I keep saying it, and I know Bibi feels he has to knock down the markers along the way before getting there (but time only helps Israel's enemies!)...but as long as Prog's like Obama rule America, Israel can count on "ZERO" good will from us.  Bibi should state that the Obama Regime is hostile to Israel and her survival and go down the list of everything it has failed to do, announce it will do "whatever it takes" to keep its people safe, and declare America under Obama's leadership a hostile albeit at present a non-combatant foe and plan and act accordingly.

PS - Mark Levin is right, Obama is anti-Semitic...he loathes Jews, especially Israeli Jews...and really super-extra hates strong Israeli Jews like Bibi!

And good on these 150 US House members sending Bibi a congratulations letter...more than he can expect from any DemonRat!

ETA - I can see Obama doing all manner of despicable acts against Israel, because he is lower than outhouse bacterial slime!!!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 11:55:59 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #374 on: March 25, 2015, 06:57:39 AM »
Obamites say Israel spied on US-Iran talks like it is a bad thing, I see this as a very good thing...when Obama seeks to pervert his authority and fvck you over, in my book it would be stupid and suicidal not to spy on those assholes!

And let us not buy the Obamite distraction over this spy flap to divert our eyes from their psychotic deal-with-Iran-at-any-cost rush to disaster...or let Obama and his evil minions throw the IAEA Chief's determination that Iran has done NOTHING to come clean on their nuclear program under the rug!

Expecting leadership of the kind American's are typically used to from a shatstick like Obama is a fools errand,...when he isn't actively trying to sabotage the electoral prospects of a strong Israeli leader...he is busy snubbing another traditional European ally, because as we all know a deity like Duh Wun doesn't have to answer shat to nobody.

This nation is so effing screwed with this ass-tool in power!!!  Israel doesn't have to take it though, and under Bibi it looks like they aren't going to.  Good for them.  This nation keeps circling the drain, maybe I'll go there!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #375 on: March 27, 2015, 07:16:07 AM »
If Israel didn't know for certain they were alone in the world, they and everybody knows it now since the Obama Regime just gave Iran the green light to do whatever the fvck it wants!

Might as well go preemptive strike now...

It's that or wait to die...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #376 on: March 27, 2015, 07:20:03 AM »
The Obongo regime also just made public, supposedly in response to a FOIA request, Israel's nuclear capabilities in a detailed document dating back to 1987 AND blacked out similar information about Italy and a couple of others.

This information has been kept on the QT through both Bush presidencies and Clinton's.  Until now.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #377 on: March 27, 2015, 07:28:36 AM »
Yup.

The whaaa whaaa "if they have it why can't I?!" temper tantrum libiots enjoy is now going to be employed by every tin-pot dictatorship and moonbat outfit on the planet now, not just the bloody Shiites in Iran, all thanks to the treachery of B. Hussein Obama!

There will be blood...and lot's of it.  Not one iota of chance of it being avoided now, it is done.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #378 on: March 30, 2015, 07:47:12 AM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #379 on: April 03, 2015, 07:24:32 AM »
If Obama surrender to Iran plan remains in place...massive and horrific war is a certainty, all there is to argue over is when it will kick off...

Earth, soon to be a useless charred barren rock...