Author Topic: Unilateral Israeli Strike on Iran?  (Read 55868 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Unilateral Israeli Strike on Iran?
« Reply #380 on: June 03, 2015, 12:21:45 PM »
Confirmed.  Israel is most definitely on her own...at least as long as a Prog is in the White House...

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=12928.20
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #381 on: July 14, 2015, 11:56:03 AM »
Israel is going to have to act, since Obama is hellbent on capitulation to Iran Israel is going to have to do it all on its own once again.

Israeli leaders across the political spectrum condemned in stark apocalyptic language the Iranian nuclear pact announced by the United States and world powers Tuesday, calling it a historic mistake that frees Iran to sponsor global terror while assembling the information and materials to build a nuclear weapon.

“Iran is going to receive a sure path to nuclear weapons,” said Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Tuesday. “Many of the restrictions that were supposed to prevent it from getting there will be lifted.”

With the lifting of economic sanctions, Netanyahu warned, “Iran will get a jackpot, a cash bonanza of hundreds of billions of dollars, which will enable it to continue to pursue its aggression and terror.”

Netanyahu’s hardline coalition partner, education minister Naftali Bennett said, “Today a terrorist nuclear superpower is born, and it will go down as one of the darkest days in world history.”

Netanyahu’s fellow Likud member, the Science Minister Danny Danon, said the Iran pact “is like providing a pyromaniac with matches.”

“It goes without saying that an agreement prevents Israel from thinking about a military option, unlike the options that might have existed five or ten ago,” said Uzi Rabi, director of the Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African History at Tel Aviv University.

“The State of Israel will employ all diplomatic means to prevent confirmation of the agreement,” said Israel’s top foreign diplomat, Deputy ForeignMinister Tzipi Hotovely.

Speaking Tuesday morning on Israel Radio, Efraim Halevy, former head of the Israeli intelligence agency Mossad, was critical of the way Israel’s prime minister fought the deal by directly confronting Obama.

Efraim said that perhaps it would have been better for Israel to apply pressure through more discreet channels and have more of a role in the deal eventually reached.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/israel-blasts-iran-deal-as-dark-day-in-history/2015/07/14/feba23ae-0018-403f-82f3-3cd54e87a23b_story.html

Uzi Rabi and Efraim Halevy are full of sh*t!

if Rabi thinks a military option is out of the question then he is saying he doesn't give a sh*t if Iran blasts Israel off the map...which they will once they have enough bombs to do the job and to keep idiots like Obama cowering in their holes.

And Halevy, who was critical of Netanyahu and thought he would get bounced in the recent election (another wrong call) thinks laying low and working quietly was going to impress Darth Obama then he is an even bigger fool than I know him to be!  Unless you have dirt on Obama, a quiet approach will only look like what it is - weak.

Bennett is right...this is one dark day...

::cussing::  Obama!  He is going to help kill millions...maybe billions! 

All bets are now off, Saudi's will go all-in for a bomb, Pak's won't give a FF about the West anymore and they and India are close to a full nuclear exchange anyway and this will not help, every tin pot two-bit punk on the planet is going to be sprinting for nukes.  The Devil is let loose and there will be Hell unleashed...these stupid f**kers just made that a certainty.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #382 on: July 14, 2015, 06:48:29 PM »
If I'm Israel....I'm taking care of the Iran issue before the ink dries.....
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #383 on: July 15, 2015, 06:56:48 AM »
I have a feeling they are going to wait and see what our ankle-grabbing Pubbies in Congress do...but I believe I just answered that...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #384 on: July 15, 2015, 08:14:52 AM »
Wow, here's a one-stop all ya need to know about this abomination...

Surrender Monkey Kerry says Netanyahu criticism of the Obama Nukes for Iran Deal are "way over the top" and all critics are "people who really don’t know the terms of the agreement".

Is that the most pathetic use of typical progressive bullsh*t ever applied to an issue as serious as nuclear holocaust ever in the history of stupid sh*t ever said?

He did not provide any concrete evidence that the "critics" are wrong, as usual progressives dare their opponents to prove a negative.  Unfortunately in this case...proof will not arrive until mushroom clouds are seen over Israel...or the United States...or other Gulf neighbors.

And why do you think the mad Mullahs and Caliphs in Iran are celebrating, why their terrorist proxies like Hezbollah cheering this deal?  because it ENSURES Iran can develop a bomb!  In ENSURES Iran becomes the preeminent power in the Persian Gulf.

Oh, and it gets worse, much much worse!

The Obama Nukes for Iran Deal contains provisions that ObamAmerica and other dupes in Europe will help Iran PROTECT its nuclear sites!  Obama has basically given Iran everything it could not obtain on its own...it would be better to do no deal and leave sanctions in place and bomb these sonsofbitches further back into the stone age than to agree to this demonic bargain!

Syria, always Iran's bitch...loves this deal too.  No doubt Assad sees this as saving his ass too, and possibly getting nukes of his own via his Master one day.

At least Netanyahu has a firm grasp of reality.

"Israel is not bound by this deal with Iran," he said in a televised address hours after the conclusion of the accord. "Iran continues to seek our destruction and we will defend ourselves."  "The bottom line of this very bad deal is exactly as Iran's President Rouhani said today - the international community is removing the sanctions and Iran is keeping its nuclear programme," he said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/11739349/Israel-and-Saudi-Arabia-present-united-front-over-Iran-deal.html

And the utter insanity of the Obama Regime is on full display...from the same link -

Some Western supporters of the deal hope that having been brought “into the circle of nations” Iran will become what they call a “constructive player” in Middle East regional negotiations.
That means, in Syria’s case, agreeing to a deal whereby Mr Assad is forced out in favour of a transitional government representing all non-jihadist factions in the civil war.

What utter bullsh*t!  Did Neville Chamberlain's capitulation to Hitler in 1938 in Munich bring "Peace in our time"?  No, this appeasement combined with an emaciated military ensured war would come and come it did!  And the war Obama is helping to ensure is going to kill billions!  Iran isn't going to pressure Assad to do jack sh*t!  Iran wins, everybody else loses, that is ALL this insane deal does!!!

Israel better look elsewhere to find friends, and the Saudi's may appear an odd choice, but their shared distrust of Shia Iran could be beneficial, and there are likely a few other allies in the region that could help as well.  Better get on with it, the clock is really ticking faster now.

Somebody with good Photoshop skills needs to add a good word-burble to this brilliant pic I saw over at WeaselZippers...something like "Nuclear Annihilation in our time!" -

Got fallout shelter?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #385 on: July 21, 2015, 07:55:56 AM »
In the first public criticism of the P5+Iran deal by a member of the Saudi Arabian royal family, Prince Bandar bin Sultan told Lebanon’s Daily Star the deal would allow Iran to acquire a nuclear bomb and would “wreak havoc in the region." Covered in The Times of London, the prince also told Daily Star, "Saudi Arabia and the Gulf powers are prepared to take military action without American support after the Iran nuclear deal"

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/saudi-prince-even-after-deal-military-action-against-iran-still-table-or-without-us

Translation - "Israel, we give you the green light to transit Saudi air space to bomb the sh*t out of Iran, and we'll be sure to secure the agreement of Jordan and the other Gulf States for the same rights.  Happy hunting!"

It's the only card left to play.  Without radiating the entire region anyway...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #386 on: September 02, 2015, 11:50:27 AM »
OK, Game On!

With the Obama surrender of America to Iran complete, thanks to the assistance of 34 more gutless than normal DemonProgs in the Senate, the capitulation to Iranian nuclear terror can now enter the final phase - an explosion of nuclear proliferation in the wider Middle East and the inescapable conclusion that if Israel is to survive it now must act before Iranian capability expands and before the rest of the regions players acquires their own stockpile of WMDs.

All bets are complete, all calls made...time to show your cards and declare a winner.

Otherwise everybody will be guaranteed to be a loser!!!

Offline Magnum

« Reply #387 on: September 02, 2015, 07:39:59 PM »
I have to be honest and come to grips that we have a leader occupying the white house that hates the Jews. Well I try to be as positive as I can but I cannot help but to believe at any moment Gods Judgement could soon be released on us. Because I believe in the literal interpretation of the Bible, (even if Iran does get the bomb) Israel will never be destroyed or scattered again and Gods protection will be on them. Even when the rapture comes Gods hand and protection will always be on Israel. Therefore even though I  worry and pray for my Jewish brothers and sisters in Israel and that they may come to believe in Messiah I worry more about us in America and what God is going do to us unless we repent and quickly............

! No longer available

Add to this Americas turning their back on Israel................

"I will bless those who bless you(Israel),
And I will curse him who curses you(Israel);
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” Genesis 12:3
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 07:47:22 PM by Magnum »
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #388 on: September 03, 2015, 06:52:19 AM »
Indeed.

And while I see the odds of any sanity returning to latter-day American governance as highly doubtful in practical terms and more importantly in terms of time...I hold out the slim hope that primarily only the deserving will be singled out for His wrath...but if I have to be taken as well I only pray that a thousand of the treasonous evil filth go for every one us!  Amen!

And, if only to document the obvious...

A group of former top military officials and intelligence analysts released a new report Wednesday concluding that the nuclear deal with Iran will threaten American interests and increase the probability of military conflict in the Middle East.

In its report, the Iran Strategy Council wrote that the nuclear deal, called the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), “will enable Iran to increase support for terrorist and insurgent proxies, aggravate sectarian conflict and trigger both nuclear and conventional proliferation cascades.

Heavy emphasis on the latter.

Full report here - http://www.jinsa.org/files/StrategicConsequencesforU.S.NationalSecurity.pdf
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 07:03:57 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #389 on: September 03, 2015, 12:04:25 PM »
Jew-haters cannot wait for Obama to spike the football, jump out early to show how effing nuts they are...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/09/pbs-ombudsman-calls-crank-gwen-ifills-twitter-outburst-self-inflicted-wound/

What does PBS stand for?  Pure Bull Scat?  Pali Butt Smackers? 

BTW, you meant it, media-whore, only a complete moron buys your after-the-fact mea culpa!   ::mooning::

A senior commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) said Wednesday that Iran will continue boosting its military preparedness until it takes down Israel and sets Palestine free.

“…they (the US and the Zionists) should know that the Islamic Revolution will continue enhancing its preparedness until it overthrows Israel and liberates Palestine,” IRGC’s top commander in Tehran province, Brigadier General Mohsen Kazzemeini

No problem, asshole...the Obama Regime and the vast majority of DemonRats have the same aim.

Better not hold back...you both have only one shot.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #390 on: September 15, 2015, 11:28:15 AM »
Islaminal Cult Leader throws out the "Try and stop us!" challenge to Israel again.

Yup, dare the Lion to attack, smart.

Methinks Hell is about to experience a mass influx of new cultists.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #391 on: September 16, 2015, 03:11:44 PM »
Islaminal Cult Leader throws out the "Try and stop us!" challenge to Israel again.

Is that where the virgins are??
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #392 on: September 17, 2015, 07:52:39 AM »

Is that where the virgins are??

So the new guests think...upon arrival they learn they are the virgins and the main course.

::smallestviolin::