Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 199833 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #1020 on: September 22, 2016, 10:19:10 PM »
And people wonder why comedy is relied upon for news. This interview has the hardest questions I've ever seen asked Clinton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #1021 on: September 23, 2016, 06:49:47 AM »
And people wonder why comedy is relied upon for news. This interview has the hardest questions I've ever seen asked Clinton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q

Yeah, Weisshaupt posted that over here but it is hard to know where entertainment and phony democracy begins or ends now days...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1022 on: September 23, 2016, 07:07:56 AM »
Jeez, brave move...leaving the Kennedy klan is like leaving the Clinton klan...usually it's feet-first!

http://iotwreport.com/kennedy-speechwriter-now-backing-donald-trump/

And I saw this play last night a couple times...

https://youtu.be/hPM8e_DauUw

...might be more impactfull if they carried the woman out covered in a bloody sheet and her arm falls out from under the sheet as they roll her into the meat wagon and her distraught husband screams to the sky "Damn you, Hillary Clinton!"...
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 07:37:13 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1023 on: September 23, 2016, 07:53:44 AM »
Heh!

::hysterical::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #1024 on: September 23, 2016, 09:35:58 AM »
Jeez, brave move...leaving the Kennedy klan is like leaving the Clinton klan...usually it's feet-first!

...might be more impactfull if they carried the woman out covered in a bloody sheet and her arm falls out from under the sheet as they roll her into the meat wagon and her distraught husband screams to the sky "Damn you, Hillary Clinton!"...

I saw that NRA ad the other night on Fox News during their coverage of the riots in Charlotte. It was a particularly effective ad right in the middle of that coverage.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1025 on: September 23, 2016, 11:56:57 AM »

I saw that NRA ad the other night on Fox News during their coverage of the riots in Charlotte. It was a particularly effective ad right in the middle of that coverage.

Local demonrats no doubt scrambling to pressure their kin in the media to whack it...

I bet the networks already have their graphics ready for post debate chattering class bullsplatter opinions...put that nefarious "x" over Trump, adolescent crap like that...

And you see this?

If presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton slips into a coughing fit or any other medical crisis during Monday's high-stakes debate, she will have to power through, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned!

"There are no commercial breaks," a commission source explains. "Period."

Debate moderator Lester Holt does not have the authority to cut away from the stage during the epic 90-minute showdown. And microphone audio for either of the candidates is not to be manipulated.

Clinton has experienced severe coughing episodes throughout the election year. During a Labor Day campaign stop she suffered a 4-minute choking marathon.

Monday's throwdown could top out at 100 million viewers, making it the biggest political event in history.

EDITOR'S NOTE: The presidential debate commission settled an early flashpoint when Clinton demanded a step-stool at the podium to add height to her 5'4" frame. Campaign Chairman John Podesta expressed concern that Hillary would be dwarfed by 6'2" Trump. The request was quickly rejected. The commission is allowing for a custom-made podium, which will accommodate the difference in stature.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Heh, good...not only is she going to look sickly hacking all the time as she tries to spew her lies...she hack hard enough to seize up again, she has something to fall off of!

::whoohoo::

And, given the interesting track record...Professor Allan Lichtman predicts a Trump victory...but none of his criteria specific address rampant criminal activity like voter fraud, naturalizing scores of illegals, giving felons voting rights, one party media control etc...unless all that is covered under "scandal" and "social unrest".
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 12:07:27 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1026 on: September 23, 2016, 12:35:04 PM »
The desperate cracked-head one unleashes the full fury of the wymenz card!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/297049-hillary-plays-woman-card-in-new-trump-attack-ad/

Yes, I said "wymenz" card...because Hillary only cares about Prog women and the rest can be exploited...just like Hubby Bill does...you see all good prog wymenz would gladly suffer any abuse by a prog, even a prog man...if it keeps their birth-control devices subsidized and their shedding of unwanted fetal material unhindered and subsidized...so if a non-wymenz like Juanita Broderick says Bill Clinton raped her, well...it's a lie, Juanita is not a genuine wymenz.

Sure hope The Donald has a despicable Bill and Hillary ad to go along with a Daisy ad in the closing weeks!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #1027 on: September 23, 2016, 03:14:25 PM »

I bet the networks already have their graphics ready for post debate chattering class bullsplatter opinions...put that nefarious "x" over Trump, adolescent crap like that...

Oh yes, I bet they're already circulating drafts among themselves with the narrative and keywords to use in the post-debate circle jerk.  They've probably already figured out how to work the word "gravitas" in as much as possible in describing the Lung Hacker's debate performance.  It's not even satire to say this, we know that they literally collude with each other to get on the same page.  Whenever you hear Rush do those sequences of different talking heads repeating the exact same phrase, it's infuriating.

They use misinformation and disinformation as force multipliers, and they do so deliberately with the intent of aiding the Left.  They have abused the special accommodations made for them by our constitutional republic, and they will have to be held accountable.  They are enemy #1 by a long shot.

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1028 on: September 24, 2016, 09:16:38 AM »
Oh I wish the step stool was approved and not a "custom" made podium. So many more opportunities on a step stool. Hopefully, the cameras will be rolling to see her climb that 10 inch step and with no breaks, how long before her eyes begin to shutter, a little vertigo, of course coughing and hacking, wobbling, disorientation,,,,,,, the fall.....One can wish.

I'm will need to record the debate. I'll be at work and I don't think I can stand it on there.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #1029 on: September 24, 2016, 09:58:05 AM »
One thing for sure - she won't need propping up, what with that stick up her azz.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #1030 on: September 24, 2016, 10:53:36 AM »
Avengers...Assemble.

! No longer available

(Yeah...not much of a choice...but it's still a choice)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1031 on: September 26, 2016, 08:20:42 AM »
Yeah. 

Trying not to look short...instead the twit thinks a booster stool will help...but that massive podium is going to make her look small...couple that with her small petty vindictive moonbat cracked-head...could be a recipe for complete hilarious epic fail.

Plus, I wish Trump would load up the audience with Bill's victims...

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/25/exclusive-kathleen-willey-clinton-sex-victims-fill-entire-audience-presidential-debate/

...you cannot tell me Team GrannyDiaper isn't going to have somebody there as a prop!  Plus, always having the media ion your side means more freebies coming.

I hate playing by their rules...I would have held out for some barnstorming Lincoln-Douglas style debates...either the hag shows up or she doesn't...

But I'm torn about watching tonight...I'm so fricken sick of politics...the only reason to watch is in the hope that that despicable evil witch starts bobble-heading, jabbering nonsense (more than the usual) and keels over and falls off that monstrous podium and cracks her head (again)...if that doesn't happen it's going to be a disappointment...and if I do watch I might have to hit the bottle hard just to stomach the sight and sound of that cackling demonic twit!

What is everybody else's thoughts/plans?  Any desire to live-chat this mess?  Whatever Team IAL wants to do I'll try to go along...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1032 on: September 26, 2016, 11:20:11 AM »

H/T-ThePeoplesCube

H/T - IOTW

H/T - WRSA

H/T - WRSA

OK, I really like that last one!   ;D
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 11:34:38 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #1033 on: September 26, 2016, 11:40:02 AM »
What is everybody else's thoughts/plans?  Any desire to live-chat this mess?  Whatever Team IAL wants to do I'll try to go along...

Not sure.  Gunsmith showed some interest in watching.  Pencil me in for a maybe/probably.  Is that ok?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1034 on: September 26, 2016, 11:56:31 AM »

Not sure.  Gunsmith showed some interest in watching.  Pencil me in for a maybe/probably.  Is that ok?

Sounds good to me, I'll check in tonight, see what's going on...might be well lubed by then though...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #1035 on: September 26, 2016, 12:20:35 PM »
I don't know if I can watch it.  Between that shrill harridan and the media tongue bath, I won't be able to hold down my stomach contents.  I might actually check out Alex Jones' live stream of the event at Infowars. 

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #1036 on: September 26, 2016, 07:44:58 PM »
I'm home alone, so I see how much I can stand.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1037 on: September 26, 2016, 08:12:21 PM »
Hitlery is wooden, halting and recycling 30-year old lingo. 

I'm already comfortably self-medicated and that is painfully obvious...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1038 on: September 26, 2016, 08:14:35 PM »
Nobody in chat mode...I'll leave it up a bit...see if anybody appears...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1039 on: September 26, 2016, 08:26:38 PM »
10M jobs...to Mexico...and we get their welfare recipients...Establishment economics at its worst...

Hey, what about destroying the coal industry...

Oh, evil coal, hurt gaia...