Author Topic: Ferals going totally apeshyt in Charlotte after ARMED/HANDS NOT UP perp shot  (Read 5668 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Ferals going totally apeshyt in Charlotte after ARMED/HANDS NOT UP perp shot
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2016, 08:45:43 PM »
Question:

If Charlotte, et al is nothing more than an Obama/Clinton get-out-the-vote initiative...will running these biotches down constitute an infringement on their civil rights??

And, can they still vote after being peeled off my front grill??

::laughonfloor::
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Ferals going totally apeshyt in Charlotte after ARMED/HANDS NOT UP perp shot
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2016, 08:55:29 PM »
I don't know if it is the same in NC but Washington state has a brandishing law. If you pull your piece you better be planning on using it cuz showing it to discourage or intimidate is a no-no. Yes, it's a stupid law but then this is a stupid state.

Which is ironic...my instructor for my permit told us he has moved toward his weapon sometimes when people have followed him in a parking ramp for example...while skirting the "brandishing" definition...it is meant to establish a "don't cross that line" warning and most times it works...dangling it out a car window is pushing the other way...but I can't fault a guy for driving through a protest making it clear he isn't going to idly await molestation even if it pushes the law...because as we all know in latter day America part of the law is the enforcement and prosecution part...and we have leaders aplenty proving the it comes down to what you can get away with...so there is that.

You would think this lawlessness championed by the highest officials in the land would cause a push-back, a sea change in peoples attitudes about the nature of real threats and how necessary personal defense is and how badly rolling back the encumbrances on our God-given rights needs to be done...but I despair ever seeing it...least ways not until after a lot of shat hits the fan.

LOL, you remember in the westerns where they would draw back their dusters to reveal their six shooters, right? Apparently the lefty prosecutors don't care for that much these days.

I once had occasion to pat my coat - sending a strong signal to back off or pay the price. He backed off.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2016, 08:56:52 PM »
Question:

If Charlotte, et al is nothing more than an Obama/Clinton get-out-the-vote initiative...will running these biotches down constitute an infringement on their civil rights??

What are you talking about - the dead have been voting (democrat) for years!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2016, 02:49:38 AM »
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/09/22/send-em-back-doj-sends-same-unit-to-charlotte-that-helped-ferguson-baltimore-rioters-organize/?singlepage=true

... a unit of progressive attorneys within the Department of Justice has been at the center of every significant riot during the Obama administration, and this unit -- the Community Relations Service, or CRS -- was not at those scenes to protect the safety of all citizens.

In fact, the CRS was caught encouraging the chaos.

Not only did CRS side only with the protesters and not with law enforcement, they actively facilitated the protests, even as they were turning violent.

Additionally, this same unit has a serious fraud and corruption problem.

... Rather than "promote peaceful resolution," the CRS instead -- and always -- promotes resolution only in favor of the side fomenting violence.

I will be so coming for these people.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2016, 07:03:58 AM »
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/09/22/send-em-back-doj-sends-same-unit-to-charlotte-that-helped-ferguson-baltimore-rioters-organize/?singlepage=true

... a unit of progressive attorneys within the Department of Justice has been at the center of every significant riot during the Obama administration, and this unit -- the Community Relations Service, or CRS -- was not at those scenes to protect the safety of all citizens.

In fact, the CRS was caught encouraging the chaos.

Not only did CRS side only with the protesters and not with law enforcement, they actively facilitated the protests, even as they were turning violent.

Additionally, this same unit has a serious fraud and corruption problem.

... Rather than "promote peaceful resolution," the CRS instead -- and always -- promotes resolution only in favor of the side fomenting violence.

I will be so coming for these people.

Like I have been saying...it is being encouraged by the highest officers in the land...all the way up to the miserable pos SCoaMF himself!

There is going to be a lot of people coming for these traitorous louts...and what I forgot to mention in previous posts concerns these people as well as the morons doing the sh*t in the streets...harking back to discussions with Weisshaupt about "excesses" when the shat hits the fan...it is people like this, the promoters, the street thugs, the cheerwhores and the cowards in office who are nominally on our side who do NOTHING to stop let alone prosecute any of them...any "excesses" in response in any regard to race when the shat really hits the fan is all on them...there is no way a reasonable person can expect every person to behave fairly to certain individuals given the widespread high treason going on around them and to them every minute of every day today.  It is just insane to think that.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2016, 07:14:46 AM »
BLM - Black Lives (Don't Always) Matter

http://iotwreport.com/pfffft-black-lives-matter/

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2016, 07:28:12 AM »
Here we go...

As most people know, look deep enough and you can find the Sith Lord of Greed and Corruption at the root of every nefarious event going on -

http://www.weaselzippers.us/296907-black-lives-matter-cashes-in-with-over-100-million-from-liberal-foundations/

And the puppets in the Prog ranks are all too eager to rake in that cash and put it to evil use.

Like this two-bit FOO (Fiend of Obama) D-Bag McKrakken, man I really hope I get to see the day when that pos gets dangled off a streetlight.

And criminal scum dropping rocks off overpasses should have to accept lead projectiles moving upwards at 1,000FPS!

And if scum is on the highway...after curfew or not, well...sorry, I didn't see them...

And these gutless punks beating up 2 white teen sisters in Stockton]gutless punks beating up 2 white teen sisters in Stockton wouldn't have to worry about being charged or not or have to worry if their attack was deemed racially motivated or not by the authorities if somebody like me witnessed it...because they'd be going to the morgue.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 07:48:54 AM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2016, 09:30:49 AM »

There is going to be a lot of people coming for these traitorous louts...and what I forgot to mention in previous posts concerns these people as well as the morons doing the sh*t in the streets...harking back to discussions with Weisshaupt about "excesses" when the shat hits the fan...it is people like this, the promoters, the street thugs, the cheerwhores and the cowards in office who are nominally on our side who do NOTHING to stop let alone prosecute any of them...any "excesses" in response in any regard to race when the shat really hits the fan is all on them...there is no way a reasonable person can expect every person to behave fairly to certain individuals given the widespread high treason going on around them and to them every minute of every day today.  It is just insane to think that.

This is why events in history, like the French Revolution, ended up being out of control bloodbaths. It seems difficult to comprehend when you look back on it from the distance of centuries, but in the moment there was just the sense of who the enemy is without precise definitions. Combine that with inchoate rage and you have mobs making spot decisions about whether this or that person is friend or foe.

I have little doubt that the same sort of thing will be happening here.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2016, 11:52:45 AM »

This is why events in history, like the French Revolution, ended up being out of control bloodbaths. It seems difficult to comprehend when you look back on it from the distance of centuries, but in the moment there was just the sense of who the enemy is without precise definitions. Combine that with inchoate rage and you have mobs making spot decisions about whether this or that person is friend or foe.

I have little doubt that the same sort of thing will be happening here.

Yup, and the more it is allowed to go on, the more the victims are accused of provoking it...the worse it is going to be.  These idiots are literally digging their own graves...but many are too effing stupid to know it.

Tough titties, no mercy.   ::smallestviolin::

I am also reminded that this must be (for us) what many Romans felt as they watched their Senate cede authority to one despot after another...and watched as their warnings went unheeded and their society decayed and their institutions crumbled...and it all starts with giving up on principles that stood for generations and letting immorality take root and spread like maggots on a wound.

Oh well, sh*t happens...especially to stupid people!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2016, 12:43:33 PM »
Police have murderer of Justin Carr in custody...

Rayquan Borum aka Dindu Nuffin' #3,764,429

http://www.weaselzippers.us/297043-breaking-police-apprehend-suspect-in-murder-of-justin-carr-man-shot-during-riots-in-charlotte/

Soon to be known as Rapem n' Borum.

Dudes at WZ are killin' me with comments and pics!

::hysterical::

Hmmm...wrong folks are rioting.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2016, 09:33:28 AM »
Question:

What are you talking about - the dead have been voting (democrat) for years!

The voting dead....... Kinda like the walking dead but it's actually true. Plus, it is now trans-living. They are dead but think they are alive, thus have the right to vote. It's right there in the Constitution.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2016, 09:59:05 AM »
Plus, it is now trans-living. They are dead but think they are alive, thus have the right to vote.

Doesn't that technically cover all of the FSA?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2016, 07:59:00 AM »
I don't like how everybody is kissing moron ass...calling these terrorists "protesters" is a fricken joke!  If that is allowable protesting that gets White House invites and Soros money, well heck...what's off the table?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2016, 11:58:27 AM »
Nothing.

They're demanding the resignations of the Mayor and Police Chief now.  Wouldn't mind seeing the Mayor depart.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2016, 12:00:09 PM »
Yeah I am fine with the mayor being devoured by her own.  She of bathroom equality infamy.  I am also not entirely sure she is a biowoman...thinking maybe transwoman!

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2016, 12:05:37 PM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2016, 12:06:02 PM »
Whoa!  WTF is that?  Looks like Prince Charles in curls!   ::speechless::   ::exitstageleft::

It's hilarious when they eat their own...

Of course, like most lower life forms...there's another drone to fill the open slot in the hive hierarchy...

Someday that hive has to be dealt with once and for all...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2016, 12:22:39 PM »
Yes, that is our illustrious mayor here in Charlotte.  She thinks you're a bigot if you don't want men in dresses using the same bathroom as your daughter.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2016, 07:51:28 AM »
Damn, we see critters that hideous here too...of both/confused genders...why is it that hardcore leftists are so...painfully fugly?

Undeniable truth of life ala Rush no doubt...

::puke::

Still, bleeeech!

Anyway, idiot terrorists in Charlotte still acting like Obamites on crack...don't care if the shooting of the criminal gunned down was justified...it gets in the way of their meme and since they still get their asses kissed by progs and their media shills...the looting and mayhem light is still lit...

No doubt they won't give a damn about this news either...Clinton will never acknowledge it...Trump should...

Keith Scott was carrying a stolen gun when he was shot and killed during a confrontation with police in Charlotte, North Carolina, authorities have said.

The gun was reported stolen after a breaking and entering, according to the police.

A breaking and entering suspect told agents at the bureau of alcohol, tobacco, firearms and explosives that he had sold the gun to Scott, ABC 11 reported Monday. He is now in custody.

Scott’s wife Rakeyia, who filmed her husband’s killing on Tuesday, had filed for a restraining order against him and had told authorities he carried a gun, hit her as well as one of her children and had threatened to kill her, records have shown.

According to the wife, he also beat his child, threatened her with gun and stabbed her.

Scott’s wife in affidavit: “He’s a killer and says we should know that”.

Looks like a Colt Mustang .380.  And I bet the BLM terrorists and appeasers will say this wife is a lying beotch, that this idiot was a model husband and father and a stellar member of the (thug) community and the last person anyone would ever suspect of ending up this way.

::mooning::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2016, 10:40:26 AM »
Also convenient that the Charlotte riots pretty much purged the news cycle of anything related to Hillary's highly suspect health.  I predict before the debates are over, there is going to be another medical episode of some sort.

- Yours Truly