Author Topic: The Vetting begins  (Read 4478 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: The Vetting begins
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2012, 11:39:11 PM »
My gut tells me that this was not the entirety of the video evidence Breitbart referred to at CPAC. He was very specific about what to expect:

"Well I've got videos by the way, this election we're going to vet him, from his polished days, to show why racial division and class warfare are essential to what he sold in 2008. The videos are going to come out, the narrative is going to come out, that Barack Obama met a bunch of silver ponytails in the 1980s, like Bill (Ayers) and Bernadine Dohrn, who said one day we would have the presidency, and the rest of us slept as they plotted."

This video shows none of that. And as I've said before, Breitbart did not make idle claims or threats. He delivered, and did not over-promise. When he claimed to have the goods, he had them.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2012, 06:55:37 AM »
I agree, IDP.  He does say videos.  Let the left make all kinds of excuses then hit them with aqnother.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2012, 07:39:14 AM »
A lot is riding on those videos.  They better exists, they better be untampered, and they better be distributed!   ::oldman::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2012, 09:43:07 AM »
I agree, IDP.  He does say videos...

And he indicates that a specific narrative will emerge.

If it doesn't - if this is "it", then I have to believe that Breitbart was murdered, and someone in his inner circle with access to those videos was compromised. The other option would be that for the first time - in his most important revelation - he over-promised something he was unable to deliver, and just happened to die days before its release.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2012, 10:01:10 AM »
...But On CNN, Soledad O'Brien asks Joel Pollak (with an incredulous, mocking tone), "So is this the video that Andrew Breitbart was talking about at CPAC - is THAT it? What I just showed?"

Pollak: "That was ONE of the materials Andrew Breitbart was talking about. And by the way, those weren't his final words, and this is not his final bombshell. This is the beginning of a vetting process that begins with Andrew Breitbart's probe into Barack Obama's time in Chicago and will continue... and that's why Andrew Breitbart threw down the gauntlet there at CPAC."

::popcorn::

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2012, 10:16:32 AM »
...But On CNN, Soledad O'Brien asks Joel Pollak (with an incredulous, mocking tone), "So is this the video that Andrew Breitbart was talking about at CPAC - is THAT it? What I just showed?"

Pollak: "That was ONE of the materials Andrew Breitbart was talking about. And by the way, those weren't his final words, and this is not his final bombshell. This is the beginning of a vetting process that begins with Andrew Breitbart's probe into Barack Obama's time in Chicago and will continue... and that's why Andrew Breitbart threw down the gauntlet there at CPAC."

::popcorn::

::hysterical::

How come after 3 years we got Breitbart and these guys still don't?  he knew how to play them and they don't see it.  She really thinks that Ben and Joel would show up wth one video and say that's it? 

Obama got away with saying he just happened to be in Wright's church.  It seems to me that Breitbart Group intends to show a pattern from BO's early days to the present.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2012, 11:16:37 AM »
Obama got away with saying he just happened to be in Wright's church.  It seems to me that Breitbart Group intends to show a pattern from BO's early days to the present.

Typically it goes deeper than that.  Brietbart used to release something so that the left could react to it, and then the next release would but that reaction in a bad light.  Its keeps the story in the news longer, and point out liberal hypocrisy and cover up at every step.   Oh, that was 20 years ago! Obama just like the guy, but he didn't take part, etc.  The point of each release is to force the left to tell another lie and/or exhibit more hate and intolerance, and then reveal more information that highlights their intolerance and incontrovertibly kills their lie.  Every time Breitbart would get them to dig the hole deeper. And no, these people are not capable of the self-awareness and introspection required to detect the rope-a-dope.  They are incapable of shame, and therefore even think about or fear  being shamed or exposed, and hence take no counter-measures.  They have grown so used to having others in their tribe cover for them,  that they really have lost the ability to respond when the truth becomes broadcast.  You know, other than by bullying and assassinating people

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2012, 11:27:47 AM »
What the hell is the matter with Beck these days, anybody know?  This morning, he and his Pat Gray of a sidekick were kind of mocking the vid as "this is what we were waiting for?  What scum hasn't Obama hugged?" -- something like that.  I was listening out of the corner of my ear, so I'm hoping I just heard it wrong, but I don't think I did.

I know Beck and Breitbart had a disagreement, perhaps a falling out, over James O'Keefe's vids in that Beck thought O'Keefe's methods weren't the most ethical, but I don't appreciate Beck not getting Breitbart's strategy after all this time.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2012, 11:35:43 AM »
What the hell is the matter with Beck these days, anybody know?  This morning, he and his Pat Gray of a sidekick were kind of mocking the vid as "this is what we were waiting for?  What scum hasn't Obama hugged?" -- something like that.  I was listening out of the corner of my ear, so I'm hoping I just heard it wrong, but I don't think I did.

I know Beck and Breitbart had a disagreement, perhaps a falling out, over James O'Keefe's vids in that Beck thought O'Keefe's methods weren't the most ethical, but I don't appreciate Beck not getting Breitbart's strategy after all this time.

I'd read somewhere that Breitbart didn't like Beck's turn to religiousness. Beck kept saying last week that Breitbart wanted to put him out of business.  I kind of felt listening to Beck last week that he was trying hard to be sympathic at the news of Breitbart's death but it was clear to me there were hard feelings.

I find it hard to believe Beck doesn't get Breitbart's strategy but perhaps today it seemed funnier to him to mock it.  Wonder how he'll play it when more information and vids come out?  Is he really going to mock it today and next week or whenever purport to tell us the significance of it all?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2012, 11:38:16 AM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2012, 12:14:40 PM »

I'd read somewhere that Breitbart didn't like Beck's turn to religiousness. Beck kept saying last week that Breitbart wanted to put him out of business.  I kind of felt listening to Beck last week that he was trying hard to be sympathic at the news of Breitbart's death but it was clear to me there were hard feelings.

I find it hard to believe Beck doesn't get Breitbart's strategy but perhaps today it seemed funnier to him to mock it.  Wonder how he'll play it when more information and vids come out?  Is he really going to mock it today and next week or whenever purport to tell us the significance of it all?

I'd read that as well and, okay, that's a difference of opinion, but unless Beck had something he didn't want exposed, I can't imagine Breitbart wanting to put him out of business.  AB went after the Left and the hypocrites (redundant, but not always).

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2012, 12:45:00 PM »
Ta-Da!
The morons spring the trap on themselves again

For the record, if you look at the entry on Critical Race Theory in wikipedia

Critical Race Theory (CRT) is an academic discipline focused upon the application of critical theory to the intersection of race, law and power.
 Although no set of canonical doctrines or methodologies defines CRT, the movement is loosely unified by two common areas of inquiry. First, CRT has analyzed the way in which white supremacy and racial power are reproduced over time, and in particular, the role that law plays in this process. Second, CRT work has investigated the possibility of transforming the relationship between law and racial power, and more broadly, the possibility of achieving racial emancipation and anti-subordination.[1]
 Appearing in US law schools in the mid- to late 1980s, Critical Race Theory inherited many of its political and intellectual commitments from civil rights scholarship and Critical Legal Studies, even as the movement departed significantly from both. Scholars like Derrick Bell applauded the focus of civil rights scholarship on race, but were deeply critical of civil rights scholars' commitment to colorblindness and their focus on intentional discrimination, rather than a broader focus on the conditions of racial inequality.[2] Likewise, scholars like Patricia Williams, KimberlĂ© Williams Crenshaw and Mari Matsuda embraced the focus on the reproduction of hierarchy in Critical Legal Studies, but criticized CLS scholars for failing to focus on racial domination and on the particular sources of racial oppression.[3]

To some degree Beck is right. Obama hugged another anti-white america hating radical. That isn't the news. Its the admission of a Harvard professor that they were hiding footage and here CNN steps up to prove the point again. First by lying about what Bell and his theories stood for and then trying to play  the race card, several times, for poining out that Obama was in fact a anti-white racist in College. Watch them fall back on credentials - He was the first tenured black professor at Harvard who felt that white people were inherantly racist- like alcoholics , and therefore our society will be permanently racist because of the WHITE MAN.
Who is Obama's Derrick Bell (VIDEO)

Borat  still as that man. A White Hating Fascist Marxist hell bent on destroying American Society. Let justice come.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2012, 12:54:34 PM »
What the hell is the matter with Beck these days, anybody know?  This morning, he and his Pat Gray of a sidekick were kind of mocking the vid as "this is what we were waiting for?  What scum hasn't Obama hugged?"

Well, I'll take on the defense as that's kind of what I'm thinking. 

Obama is hooked up with an Afro Marxist.  Well, duh.  That's O'Tards life in a nutshell.  Something anyone with an above room temperature IQ already knows. 

Those voting for a Sugar Daddy in Chief are not going to change their vote because of this tape.  That's how I see what Beck is saying. 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2012, 01:23:00 PM »
What the hell is the matter with Beck these days, anybody know?  This morning, he and his Pat Gray of a sidekick were kind of mocking the vid as "this is what we were waiting for?  What scum hasn't Obama hugged?"

Well, I'll take on the defense as that's kind of what I'm thinking. 

Obama is hooked up with an Afro Marxist.  Well, duh.  That's O'Tards life in a nutshell.  Something anyone with an above room temperature IQ already knows. 

Those voting for a Sugar Daddy in Chief are not going to change their vote because of this tape.  That's how I see what Beck is saying. 

Yes to you and to Weisshaupt, but this is Beck missing the point.  He considers himself the Dot-Connector-In-Chief; he ought to do it in this case.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2012, 01:26:41 PM »
this is Beck missing the point.  He considers himself the Dot-Connector-In-Chief; he ought to do it in this case.

Ah, yes.  I think his ego is getting in the way of his brain. 

drip...drip...drip...

This vid is the first drip.

Hopefully, it will become a flood.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2012, 01:51:51 PM »
Beck was stealing Breitbart's stuff without attribution
Also, Scott Baker who runs The Blaze was from Breitbart, I think.

CatholicCrusader

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2012, 02:07:12 PM »
My gut tells me that this was not the entirety of the video evidence Breitbart referred to at CPAC................

I hope you're right, because I saw no smoking gun there

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2012, 02:45:05 PM »
I suspect this was just the introduction to Derrick Bell, with more to follow, according to Joel Pollak.  This is not just to vet Obama, but to inform people of just how much the media hid in '08.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2012, 02:56:54 PM »
Drip #2...SCoaMF taught this garbage to impressionable youngins who's parents were dumb enough to send their little brats to the U of Chitcago.

Still isn't going to change the vote for those looking for a Sugar Daddy in Chief.