Author Topic: Merged Topic: Feguson Mo, Darren Wilson, Michael Brown, Race Riots  (Read 59466 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Merged Topic: Feguson Mo, Darren Wilson, Michael Brown, Race Riots
« Reply #340 on: July 29, 2015, 12:01:07 PM »
That's funny.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #341 on: August 05, 2015, 06:50:55 AM »
And one of Obama's own who slayed a cop because, well who but a racist psycho cares what BS he spouts as to why, is being supported in his act of terror...by others of his ilk...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/230860-supporters-start-indie-gogo-fundraising-campaign-for-accused-memphis-cop-killer/

And non-Blacks are supposed to care about black on black crime (the first crime being willful stupidity)?

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #342 on: August 10, 2015, 06:37:31 AM »
Racial healing in Obamaworld sure has a violent and divisive nature, eh?

http://news.yahoo.com/ferguson-marks-anniversary-notorious-us-police-shooting-102429039.html;_ylt=AwrC1C0yJMhVCy4AvEnQtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--

And just check out Gateway Pundit...just too many stories to link...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

...the entire feral community there and the unwanted imports are going monkeysh*t all over the place.

It's almost like they want a violent race war raging throughout the entire nation...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 12:04:28 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #343 on: August 11, 2015, 08:27:52 AM »
Ferals scream "We're ready for war!"

Against who?

They're own so-called community?

The police?

Any person not their color?

Yeah, good luck with that...I'd say you should be chanting "We're stupid, too stupid to live!".

And in a bit of you-can't-make-this-stupid-sh*t-up irony...the mindless feral drones and the police they hate for whacking too many blacks behaving badly both don't like seeing armed white Oath keepers showing up, black scum from out of town agitating the local animals into a PoPo killing frenzy, hell yeah, can't have enough of that sh*t!  But soon as any white boy shows up and dares to show up armed?  Damn, gotta nip that, eh?

Nucking futs!  Both the ferals and the cops deserve each other!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #344 on: August 11, 2015, 10:28:19 AM »
"Ready for war!" is quite a boast from a small minority of the population, one that cannot feed itself without SNAP and EBT.

I am always reminded of that admonition from some high ranking Army officer: "Amateurs talk tactics, professionals talk logistics."  It's not the flashy and sexy part of warfare, sure, but it's what separates winners from losers.  I try to temper my own TEOTWAWKI daydreams with that dose of reality, i.e. "Where will I get food?"  So these boasts from the feral community are almost comical.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #346 on: August 11, 2015, 02:58:02 PM »
Delusional.  There it is, right in front of their faces if they'd just look.

The dindu tribe; hear nuffin/see nuffin/know nuffin.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #347 on: August 11, 2015, 08:07:27 PM »

::hysterical::

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #348 on: August 12, 2015, 07:42:19 AM »
Yeah, white guilt...   ::)

No such thing as black guilt...

Get a load of this - Ferguson ferals blame police for being in plain clothes and unmarked cars, Dindu Nuffin thought he was blowing away a random whitey, not a cop.

Yeah, that makes it all so much better, doesn't it?  You see, it's a black privilege thing, I guess, the right to whack privileged white folk...

Yup, they are all effed up from the neck up!

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #349 on: August 12, 2015, 09:06:04 AM »
A sliver of sunshine...

A Year After Ferguson Rioters Damaged Her Shop, Woman Rebuilding With Tea Party’s Help Is Robbed Again
Melissa Quinn / @MelissaQuinn97 / August 11, 2015

This week, on the one-year anniversary of Michael Brown’s death, a familiar image came out of Ferguson, Mo., as protesters faced off against police in the city just as they did 12 months ago.

For one business owner, a night of rioting and looting disrupted a year of rebuilding not just her business, but a community.

Over the course of last year, Dellena Jones, owner of 911 Hair Salon on West Florissant Avenue, found an ally eager to help her rebuild: the St. Louis Tea Party Coalition.

But on Sunday, a group of young men shattered the left window of her beauty salon as protests flared once again in the St. Louis suburb.

The Daily Signal is the multimedia news organization of The Heritage Foundation.  We’ll respect your inbox and keep you informed.

Jones’ shop is located in the epicenter of where the protests occurred last year in Ferguson after Brown, an unarmed 18-year-old black man, was killed by former police officer Darren Wilson.

The looters, who robbed the store after police shot and injured a young black man who allegedly fired several shots at officers, took beauty supplies such as scissors and curling irons and flipped over one of Jones’s hair dryers. It will likely cost hundreds of dollars to purchase a new hair dryer.

“I was hoping for the best and believing for the best,” Jones said in an interview with The Daily Signal of her expectations for the anniversary of Brown’s death. “We were expecting for things to be good, and if it weren’t, not [this] bad.”

For Jones, who worked for more than a decade at the salon before taking over as owner in 2012, the burglary came after a year of struggling to get her business back on its feet.

“It’s been very challenging,” Jones said. “I’ve been trying to keep up the bills here and at home. It’s proven to be very difficult and challenging and almost impossible.”

One year ago, as the nation turned to watch Ferguson following Brown’s death, Jones became a victim of the riots and looting that took place in its wake. Her store was one of more than 30 businesses looted and damaged. One business, a QuikTrip convenience store, was burned to the ground.

Jones estimated that in the last 12 months, the protests have caused her to lose roughly $75,000—a combination of lost revenue from a decrease in foot traffic along West Florissant Avenue and the cost of repairing her shop.

“You have all of these different protesters. They don’t pop into your business and say, ‘Hey, what do you need?’ or ‘Hey, are you all OK?’” Jones said. “It just seems like with the protests, it seems very selfish.”

After last year’s protests, the St. Louis Tea Party Coalition rallied volunteers to participate in “buycotts” of Ferguson businesses to show people that yes, the stores in the town were open for business, and yes, it’s safe to shop in the city.

And over the last few months, the group has also been helping Jones put her store back together.
Volunteers with the St. Louis Tea Party Coalition gather with Dellena Jones outside her shop, 911 Hair Salon. The St. Louis Tea Party Coalition has been helping Jones rebuild after protests erupted in Ferguson, Mo., last year and again on Sunday. (Photo: Dottie McKenna Bailey)

Volunteers with the St. Louis Tea Party Coalition gather with Dellena Jones outside her shop, 911 Hair Salon. The St. Louis Tea Party Coalition has been helping Jones rebuild after protests erupted in Ferguson, Mo., last year and again on Sunday. (Photo: Dottie McKenna Bailey)

Last night, the St. Louis Tea Party coalition solicited help from a group who offered to stand guard in the store. Four men sat inside Jones’ store to make sure it wasn’t disturbed and offered to stay again Tuesday night.

“It’s one thing after another,” Dottie McKenna Bailey, a member of the St. Louis Tea Party Coalition, told The Daily Signal. “Literally, she’s in the wrong spot at the wrong time.”

Bailey, who is white, and Jones, who is black, have formed a tight bond in the wake of the protests sparked by racial tensions in the city. They are both single moms. Bailey even calls Jones her “kindred spirit.”

On Friday nights, Bailey will head down to Ferguson to sit in Jones’ shop, where they laugh, joke, and “love on each other.”

“She’s going to keep going,” Bailey said. “She has a positive attitude. She’s not blaming anybody. She’s not shouting racism. She’s just trying to love on people. I’m white. She’s black, and she loves on me like I’m her sister.”

Bailey started a GoFundMe, an online crowdfunding page, for Jones and hopes to raise enough money to redo the shop, rebrand the company, and help her hire other employees.

Such an overhaul, Jones said, would help remove the “invisible markings” left from last year’s protests and riots.

“A lot of times, people feel like they can intimidate you. They just come back and do more intimidation. If we as a people who are really loving—when these types of things happen, we have to stand up,” Jones said.

One of the biggest hurdles, the women agreed, is shaking the stigma that Ferguson may not be a safe place to visit and work. Jones said it’s been challenging to find people to work in the salon, but she and Bailey believe that the St. Louis suburb can get back on its feet.

All that’s needed is a little love.

“It’s a great community. It’s having its issues right now,” Bailey said. “But what I want to say to people is it all started in Ferguson, let’s end it in Ferguson and let it be done. What a great legacy Ferguson can have: the community came together, we loved on each other. Even the folks that were the rotten element—we welcomed them, we prayed for them, and we rebuilt our community so it’s stronger than ever. What a great message that would be to the rest of the world, so that it doesn’t have to go by the wayside.”

Bailey frequents the city’s stores to show support and makes a point to hold business lunches at the Ferguson Brewing Company. She’s become fiercely loyal toward Jones, and she noted how the “Black Lives Matter” movement leaves out important members of the black community: business owners like Jones working to provide a living for their families.

“I was thinking yesterday,” Bailey said, “she’s a black woman. Everybody’s like, ‘Black lives matter.’ And I’m thinking, do only some black lives matter? What about her life and her livelihood and her business that she’s built and her income for her family? Do her black children’s lives not matter?”

Jones, speaking in a separate interview, agreed.

“It’s just amazing to me. The biggest chant is ‘Black lives matter.’ So many black lives are being affected by this in such a big way,” Jones said. “I’m an African-American, I’m a single parent. I have two kids. I’m affected by this. It’s almost a little bit contradictory with the chants of ‘Black lives matter,’ but it seems that it’s only some black lives matter.”

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #350 on: August 12, 2015, 11:05:40 AM »
Great read, Pablo.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #351 on: August 12, 2015, 11:54:41 AM »
Not be be Johnny Raincloud...

But I did something today I hadn't engaged in for quite a while...I don't know why I did it, it's not like I expected to see any kind of sea change...but...I guess morbid curiosity got the best of me...so I scanned some LEO forums...

Nope, not much has changed.  If anything the disconnect between the real, the surreal and unreal is even stronger.  They wail on and on about "Why do people hate us?", "They think this job is so easy?  Screw them!".  Some even are dangerously paranoid and frighteningly violent and think every person they encounter want to kill them and so their first thought is to not hesitate to slay them first at the slightest provocation.  Most seem to be city cops with some troopers sprinkled in, SWAT types and the like...and their own attitude towards Sheriffs (who are the only ones elected and the only ones who are constitutional office holders) regards them as the lesser sibling, being that they are almost too close to the people.  Any way, the stunning thing is they still just do not get it.  They do not realize they are losing the support of people like us who once accepted the law-and-order mindset and gave our brothers and sisters in the LEO community the benefit of the doubt.  They fully acknowledge on the one hand the fact that the liberals have foisted most of the ridiculous laws on the people and that it is they who have to act upon their laws regardless if they like it or not...they like too many in the military have forggoten the concept of "the lawful order", the obedience to the Constitution and not elected or unelected bureaucrats!  They forget they are first and foremost servants of the people, not their jailers!  They accept the help of far-left nutjobs and organizations when it suits their specific personal or professional needs, but then cry about liberal lunacy in laws and policy?  They wonder why people hate them when they are used to evict people from their homes and businesses, when their kids are taken away because of some dislike a fop in some agency took to a family?  Act like mindless jack-booted morons...and you'll be treated like mindless jack-booted morons...it isn't that hard to figure out.  So the disconnect between them and us is only likely to grow...

We've just seen this in Ferguson!  The cops see the armed Oath Keepers as a problem, not the illegally armed thugs roaming the city threatening (and actually) shooting people.  This is how effed up and unrecoverable this mess is!

So, it seems for every ray of hope there is a dark cloud full of sh*t.

Sorry about that, but I'm just the messenger.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 11:58:50 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #352 on: August 19, 2015, 08:05:22 AM »
#BlackLivesMatter - On

#BlackLivesMatter - Off

http://www.weaselzippers.us/231959-elderly-tuskegee-airman-gets-lost-in-st-louis-man-steals-his-money-he-asks-2-men-for-help-they-then-steal-his-car/

#BlackLivesMatter - On

More like #OnlyBlackLivesMatterWhenAnybodyButBlackWhacksABlack

And...

Another self-identified "mixed race" agitator in this movement is actually 100% Caucasian!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/19/did-black-lives-matter-organiser-shaun-king-mislead-oprah-winfrey-by-pretending-to-be-biracial/

WTF is it with this jackasses?  They must have been sexually molested as kids or something.  There is something totally effed up in their heads, something way beyond the common ProgVirus, something more than getting Oprah to pay for his indoctrination.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 08:13:37 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #353 on: August 25, 2015, 09:02:45 AM »
#Black Privilege

Batshyt effing crazy judge cuts feral Fergie's loose

White Privilege = Made up shyt to bully white folk into allowing black folk to whateverthehell they want to do.

Black Privilege?  Real as a heart attack!

New campaign - #EndBlackPrivilegeNow!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #354 on: August 25, 2015, 12:10:31 PM »
But I did something today I hadn't engaged in for quite a while...I don't know why I did it, it's not like I expected to see any kind of sea change...but...I guess morbid curiosity got the best of me...so I scanned some LEO forums... their own attitude towards Sheriffs (who are the only ones elected and the only ones who are constitutional office holders) regards them as the lesser sibling, being that they are almost too close to the people.  Any way, the stunning thing is they still just do not get it.  They do not realize they are losing the support of people like us who once accepted the law-and-order mindset and gave our brothers and sisters in the LEO community the benefit of the doubt.

Indeed.  I used to give them a generous helping of benefit of the doubt.  Now I find myself erring in the opposite direction.  I see them more as the praetorian guard of the degenerate political class that has perverted the Rule of Law in this country, i.e. this depraved elite would not be successful in doing what they're doing without those willing to enforce their edicts on the one hand, and protect them from the righteous wrath of the citizenry on the other hand.  It doesn't really matter what their motivations are for being police, the de facto reality is they're enablers of a corrupt oligarchy.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #355 on: August 26, 2015, 07:15:07 AM »
But I did something today I hadn't engaged in for quite a while...I don't know why I did it, it's not like I expected to see any kind of sea change...but...I guess morbid curiosity got the best of me...so I scanned some LEO forums... their own attitude towards Sheriffs (who are the only ones elected and the only ones who are constitutional office holders) regards them as the lesser sibling, being that they are almost too close to the people.  Any way, the stunning thing is they still just do not get it.  They do not realize they are losing the support of people like us who once accepted the law-and-order mindset and gave our brothers and sisters in the LEO community the benefit of the doubt.

Indeed.  I used to give them a generous helping of benefit of the doubt.  Now I find myself erring in the opposite direction.  I see them more as the praetorian guard of the degenerate political class that has perverted the Rule of Law in this country, i.e. this depraved elite would not be successful in doing what they're doing without those willing to enforce their edicts on the one hand, and protect them from the righteous wrath of the citizenry on the other hand.  It doesn't really matter what their motivations are for being police, the de facto reality is they're enablers of a corrupt oligarchy.

I bet if I were to try to explain it to the average cop using your straight-forward description (for which I commend you, it is concise and precise!) I would get a shrug and a limp "hey, it's my job, and I need this job" more than any other reply.

I may find out this Saturday.  Going to the State Fair with my sister and her family.  The feral idiots are going to be protesting there, supposedly the police have warned them they cannot block traffic and be disruptive, but we all know what they say and what they allow when these animals start tossing poop are two totally different things.  And I am trying to decide if I should pack some heat.  The operators at the Fair like to blather about how banning guns (even to permit holders, more on that below) "makes sense", one jackass back in the early days of the debate likened it to "not allowing archers to shoot arrows down the midway" as if permit holders will be gunning people down at random, because I guess that's what he thinks they all want to do.  Leaving that latter BS for another day...these people are fools, but they posted signs all over the place and they know they are in violation of the law but they are counting on people to behave like sheep and not challenge it.

A person I trust in the CCW community posted this a long time ago, not sure if their illegal ban on permitholders has ever been challenged or what the result was:

MPPA UPDATE -- THE MINNESOTA STATE FAIR 

With many new permit to carry holders out there and with the illegal actions of municipal and county governments (including the governmental organization responsible for the State Fair) CCRN’s President, Joe Olson, has prepared the following regarding the posting at the Minnesota State Fair.

When carrying at the fair, you may also want to carry this e-mail and the following phone number should you be illegally challenged, detained or ejected from the fairgrounds. CCRN is interested in any permit holder illegally challenged, detained or ejected for carrying while on the state fairgrounds for the purposes of litigation against State Fair Management.

Tim Grant – 612-869-2799

CCRN believes the law is clear. The State Fair's so-called "gun ban" is invalid as to holders of carry permits.

OUR POSITION

Like other "governmental units" the Minnesota Agricultural Society (which operates the State Fair) has no authority to ban the possession or carry of pistols by those who hold carry permits. Carry permit holders are responsible (they have passed criminal, mental, and chemical dependency background checks), competent (they have passed a DPS validated training course), adults (age 21) who are proven good citizens.

The signs posted at the Fairgrounds may be, however, effective against criminals (who are unlikely to comply) and non permit holders (who are unlikely to care).

WHAT THE LAW PROVIDES

The Agricultural Society is a governmental unit of the state (Minn. Stat. sec. 37.14). It has authority to adopt ordinances and rules for the Fairgrounds (violation of which is a misdemeanor) but only those which are "consistent with law." (Minn. Stat. sec. 37.16)

Carry permits and their exercise are governed solely by Minn. Stat. sec. 624.714 (enacted in April 2003). That law says, in part:

Subd. 2. Scope. A permit to carry a pistol ... is a state permit and is effective throughout the state.

Subd. 23. Exclusivity. * * * No sheriff, police chief, governmental unit, government official, government employee, or other person or body acting under color of law or governmental authority may change, modify, or supplement these criteria or procedures, or limit the exercise of a permit to carry.

By it's rule and signs, the Agricultural Society is attempting to "limit the exercise of a permit to carry." This it has no lawful power to accomplish.

I am asking my instructor for an update on this issue and what his advice might be.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #356 on: August 26, 2015, 10:16:08 AM »
NC's Dept. of Agriculture, under its Secretary, also bans permitted carrying at our annual fair.  GrassRoots NC fought it last year and lost, thanks to our majority Republican legislature.

Good luck in your endeavors in that regard, Libertas, and I hope you and your family have a good time at the fair despite the threat of the ferals.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #357 on: August 27, 2015, 07:28:00 AM »
Heard back from my guy...it appears that after an initial pushback the 2A forces chose not to openly challenge the legality of their illegality.  So once again our side slinks off into the shadows.  Some people might be carrying small pocket pistols in to avoid detection, but nobody is openly trying to defy this or carry anything that might not be very low profile.  Kind of a chickensh*t way to go.

(sigh)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #358 on: August 27, 2015, 12:19:37 PM »
For anybody still foolishly clinging to the BS that the BLM campaign is not a racist Soros-funded operation to stir up hate and extort money from stupid people...check this out -

Racist and all-around scumbag DeRay "D-Bag" McKesson flaps his yap on Twitter yesterday after news of the Virginia murders.

Yeah.  This group should be put on the terrorist list.  They're on my list.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #359 on: August 30, 2015, 11:43:47 AM »
I haven't heard or read anything but Saturday went off without any incident, all I heard was the front gate was closed, which is where the Black Lies Matter racists were tossing pooh.  Which was nice, no interference with my beer guzzling and goodie gobbling.