Author Topic: BuzzFeed Deploys "Hide the Decline" PPT as Clinton Crashes & Newspapers in angst  (Read 965 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
BuzzFeed recently published a presidential preference poll for their readership to take part in. A day or so later, they felt the need to “update” it because they felt the results “no longer accurately reflects the opinions of real people.”

Take three guesses as to what the results were showing.

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/buzzfeed-hilariously-updates-own-online-poll-due-huge-trump-showing

Yup.  Can't have any of that!

And in a bit of MFM labeling hilarity...

Newspapers with a history of endorsing Republican presidential candidates are losing subscribers and even receiving death threats after endorsing Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump.

http://www.thewrap.com/newspapers-face-death-threats-lost-subscriptions-for-endorsing-hillary-clinton/

Ha!  "Republican"?  AZ Repub?  Umm, try "Establishment"! 

Stay away from papers, ignore them...I haven't bought one in eons.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Breitbart reports that Trump's numbers are up in the post-debate polls, even though he is widely thought to have performed poorly in that debate.  Apparently Clinton has effectively given up on Ohio, and now the NYT is penning editorials about how Ohio just isn't the bellwether state it used to be.  This year, at least.  Gee, I wonder why they might be saying that after constantly reminding everyone that nobody ever won the White House without Ohio since what, 1960?

Trump is leading in these battleground states:

Ohio
North Carolina
Nevada
Colorado
Florida
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
What (from the thread title) does PPT mean?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Neo-Keynesian term I borrowed, figured it fits with all Establishment types...

PPT - Plunge Protection Team

In Clinton's case it is time to slam the personal destruction teams into overdrive.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Les Deplorables

No basket can contain!