Author Topic: History ends for South Carolina  (Read 7998 times)

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: History ends for South Carolina
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2015, 06:22:27 AM »

You know what's funny?  The Leftists love mocking this sentiment with taunts like "Just how long do you inbred hicks think you'd last against tanks and helicopters?  LOL!"

It's as if they've never even considered the possibility that they are the intended targets.

Even if they aren't... do they live next to one?  No, an individual will not last long again tanks and helicopters.  But what if that individual killed just one soldier before they were killed? What if there were millions of such people?? What if those people who know the Helicopters and Tanks are coming  decide to retaliate against thier neighbors who voted to send the tanks and helicopters to take their liberty?

Liberals wouldn't die for anything, and the only cause they believe in is their own ego. They can't even conceive of self-sacrifice, and they really think thier government bully can and is inclined to keep them safe.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2015, 10:46:14 AM »

You know what's funny?  The Leftists love mocking this sentiment with taunts like "Just how long do you inbred hicks think you'd last against tanks and helicopters?  LOL!"

It's as if they've never even considered the possibility that they are the intended targets.

Even if they aren't... do they live next to one?  No, an individual will not last long again tanks and helicopters.  But what if that individual killed just one soldier before they were killed? What if there were millions of such people?? What if those people who know the Helicopters and Tanks are coming  decide to retaliate against thier neighbors who voted to send the tanks and helicopters to take their liberty?

Liberals wouldn't die for anything, and the only cause they believe in is their own ego. They can't even conceive of self-sacrifice, and they really think thier government bully can and is inclined to keep them safe.

Fine, use libiots and their hangouts as shields and buffers then, after all they asked to be put in the line of fire...we didn't.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2015, 06:10:17 PM »
  For 29 mill I'll kill some of my relatives .
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2015, 07:18:05 PM »

Heck, for half that I'd....no - never mind

::angel::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2015, 08:05:31 PM »

Heck, for half that I'd....no - never mind

::angel::

Don't sell yourself cheap. If they are willing to pay you should never stand in their way.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2015, 06:37:32 AM »
Lemme guess...this bullsh*t program was one of those things they just toss into any old bill because everybody does it and nobody will ever know whose lame-brain idea it was (or learn it to late) and in the oh-so-f**king-swell state we live in now where no program ever dies we are stuck with this bullsh*t until the Big Reset hits?

Please, crash and burn soon!   ::praying::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2015, 07:58:32 AM »
http://www.weaselzippers.us/227804-park-service-removes-confederate-flags-from-fort-sumter/

::outrage::

Idiots think this is about slavery and oppression...they only get half way there...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2015, 07:34:06 AM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2015, 06:53:52 AM »
Pathetic.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tv-land-pulls-dukes-hazzard-806265

History is being cleansed, much like the Nazi's did...

No surprise Prog's follow the same footsteps goosesteps...

ETA - And as usual for the PoPo...they arrest the wrong person!

What's the charge?  Getting your ass kicked?

Effing BS!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 07:37:02 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2015, 01:05:25 PM »
What's the charge?

Putting the cops in the position of having to confront, perhaps arrest, a feral and then having them burn the city down.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2015, 01:31:41 PM »
What's the charge?

Putting the cops in the position of having to confront, perhaps arrest, a feral and then having them burn the city down.

I didn't know there was a law on the books to protect the police from the line of duty...

We've come full-circle, haven't we?

Turd World move over...

::facepalm::

::gaah::

::unknowncomic::

Not my country!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2015, 01:18:12 AM »
What the Rebel Yell sounded like:  http://www.smithsonianmag.com/videos/category/3play_1/what-did-the-rebel-yell-sound-like/

This was recorded in the 1930s, with some surviving Confederate veterans.  I imagine that was pretty blood curdling to have a bunch of people running at you with bayonets fixed, letting loose with that yell.  Must have sounded like banshees.  I imagine their Celtic ancestors had some very similar battlefield cries going all the way back to ancient times.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2015, 03:34:51 AM »
Here's the Rebel Yell reenacted... Would've been disconcerting to say the least...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya3J3GuJFmE
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2015, 05:36:15 PM »
Absolutely no difference in hearing that and what we hear regarding Native Americans doing when they charged. It boosted moral and put fear into the minds of the enemy.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2015, 07:02:22 AM »
Probably sent more than one round off target in the panic...something to keep in mind...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2015, 11:55:15 AM »
Think the stupid has run its course?

Nah, of course you didn't!

The Gutless Old Pubbies just wet their pants and ran away...they say because they don't have the votes to overturn previously gutless votes on bills containing provisions hostile to the Confederate flag...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/228641-republicans-pull-vote-on-confederate-flag-amendment/

Not very shocking I know, but it did make me wonder why these skivvie-wetters don't run up the white flag of surrender literally...as it would match their actions...

And apparently I am nto the only one...

An amendment to replace the Confederate battle flag outside South Carolina’s Statehouse with a white flag of surrender has been defeated.

House lawmakers tabled the proposal by Rep. Christopher Corley, a Republican, who suggested replacing the Confederate battle flag with a white flag.

The plain white flag, Corley said, would be symbolic of state Republicans’ apparent surrender on the issue.

Too bad it failed...it would have looked perfect.

Would be more than fitting over the national crapitol too...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2015, 10:06:44 PM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2015, 07:52:43 AM »
Y'all need to read this .........

Black veteran, a 'Son of the South,' defends the Confederate flag

The meat - "The removal of a historical banner won't stop racists from exercising bigotry. As a matter of fact, racists will be racists despite regulations and constant "feel good" legislation, no flag needed. The ignorance of the disgruntled protestors is evident in their refusal to acknowledge that the flag widely recognized as the "Confederate Flag" was never actually adopted as the flag of the Confederacy. They'll also never admit or realize that not only was slavery not the motivating factor for the ensuing civil war, but that slavery was an American institution, not a Confederate one."

State flags and regimental flags ruled that era.

And - " 'If it offends my neighbor, make it illegal, dynamite it, wipe it from the face of the Earth' rages the contentious fascist. It's becoming clear that what those progressives want is a new, bleak, unrecognizable South, its accomplishments and errors equally stricken from the annals of history. They wish its monuments to be no more, the names of its generals removed from every institution, it's antebellum flair retold as a horror story as if Sherman's destruction wasn't enough of a disgrace."

Yup, as with all things, progs want to sanitize everything to fit their twisted narrative, as they see that fiction as a foundation for the rest of their lies...all to obtain, retain and grow their power over every soul.

Thanks Pan, the whole article is quite good, I urge all to read it word for word.

I would be proud to stand alongside this man and defend his rights and liberty!

::thumbsup::

Oh, and while we are on the subject...

For buying the proglodyte bullsh*t and signing the bill that removes the Stars & Bars, Gov. Nikki Haley gets my nomination for the John Boehner Cowardly Skunk award...which should be awarded weekly since there are so many gutless wonders about!  Bitch!

But I want to close on a happy note...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/228728-virginia-bakery-now-taking-orders-for-confederate-flag-cakes/

::clapping::
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 08:06:20 AM by Libertas »