Author Topic: SCOTUS forces homo "marriage" on US  (Read 5468 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
SCOTUS forces homo "marriage" on US
« on: June 26, 2015, 11:55:00 AM »
John Roberts dissented, with ""If you are among the many Americans - of whatever sexual orientation - who favor expanding same-sex marriage, by all means celebrate today's decision," Roberts said. "But do not celebrate the Constitution. It had nothing to do with it."

Mind boggling.  The man is schizo.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: SCOTUS forces homo "marriage" on US
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 12:23:10 PM »
John Roberts dissented, with ""If you are among the many Americans - of whatever sexual orientation - who favor expanding same-sex marriage, by all means celebrate today's decision," Roberts said. "But do not celebrate the Constitution. It had nothing to do with it."

Or they had the votes already so didn't bother to blackmail him on this one. 
Or maybe he is trying to look "impartial" because his vote wasn't needed.

Offline sfetter

By the end of the day
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 12:28:43 PM »
I bet there will be a federal lawsuit by a gay couple where a church would not marry them.

How does everyone feel now that the feds have just walked into your church and stood at the pulpit and told you what you must believe??

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 12:51:56 PM »
Just wait.  This is merely the beginning.  Blood relatives will demand the right to marry.  More than 2 people will demand the right to marry, especially when they throw in the complaint that polygamous marriage is part of some non-Western cultures.

It's hard to get worked into a lather about this latest one, because this whole civilization was already over even before this.  There will either be a backlash against the Left's cultural transformations, or it will disintegrate as a result of its militancy against reality.  Either way the Leftist monstrosity cannot stand the test of time.  I am pretty certain of that.  What I am not so certain of is whether any of us alive right now will have the satisfaction of being part of it.  I really hate the thought that we're just part of a transitional generation that experienced neither the prior health nor the later correction.  A generation of no consequence.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 12:55:04 PM by Glock32 »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 01:08:26 PM »
Cheers for queers.

Actually, I see this as a good thing.

Because the IRS will probably dangle the 501c3 over the churches' heads, we'll see who is really faithful.

Lots of denominations were already sympathetic before this

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
Re: By the end of the day
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2015, 01:09:11 PM »
I posted in the other thread about this

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2015, 01:14:03 PM »
Housekeeping note:  merg ing ed  with the 'other thread'.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2015, 02:55:35 PM »
I bet there will be a federal lawsuit by a gay couple where a church would not marry them.

How does everyone feel now that the feds have just walked into your church and stood at the pulpit and told you what you must believe??

It is inevitable now.  It will happen.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2015, 03:06:21 PM »
This week has been a watershed moment in America's turn toward tyranny. People who have been dormant (and likely still are) will eventually look back on this week as the moment they began to realize it was too late, even if they don't see it now.

Us crazy right-wingers will be vindicated. It may not be until their families are hungry, or they have to wait months to see a doctor, or the first man-dog marriage takes place. But sooner or later, people will realize we were right all along, and a lot of them will look to this week as the turning point; the moment when the curve of the arc became a sharp corner.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2015, 04:31:29 PM »
This week has been a watershed moment in America's turn toward tyranny. People who have been dormant (and likely still are) will eventually look back on this week as the moment they began to realize it was too late, even if they don't see it now.

Us crazy right-wingers will be vindicated. It may not be until their families are hungry, or they have to wait months to see a doctor, or the first man-dog marriage takes place. But sooner or later, people will realize we were right all along, and a lot of them will look to this week as the turning point; the moment when the curve of the arc became a sharp corner.

I also hope that people -- including conservatives -- who have long heaped sanctimony on the South as "traitors" will now realize why secession is such an important philosophical question.  What we're experiencing now is the full culmination of the Federal government's seizure of power.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2015, 05:09:03 PM »

Or they had the votes already so didn't bother to blackmail him on this one. 
Or maybe he is trying to look "impartial" because his vote wasn't needed.
He's impartial alright but from sanity as in a psychotic break from it.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2015, 05:12:20 PM »

I also hope that people -- including conservatives -- who have long heaped sanctimony on the South as "traitors" will now realize why secession is such an important philosophical question.  What we're experiencing now is the full culmination of the Federal government's seizure of power.
::beertoast::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2015, 09:59:14 AM »
Its official now. The US is embracing Paganism over Christianity.

As described here:
"These modern “pagan” practices are actually similar to their ancient counterparts in that they rely heavily on hedonism—sensual gratification and self-indulgence and the pursuit of happiness and pleasure to the exclusion of everything else. In ancient times, sexual ceremonies were a major part of pagan religions."
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 10:16:42 AM by radioman »
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2015, 11:03:22 AM »
Fortunately I owe my allegiance to my country, not its government. Unfortunately the government is on an ego trip and squashing little ants like me....

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2015, 02:47:21 PM »
Defiance is patriotism to Founding Principles...all else is cowardice and the acceptance of chains.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Magnum

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2015, 07:17:14 PM »
I won't lie..... this decision hit me pretty hard. I guess I am just stupid I thought when Kennedy  was alone in his thoughts dealing with this issue he would side what God has ordained and has been accepted for these thousands of years.

But upon further reflection I am partially at fault that this issue didn't die years back. As a Born Again Believer I kept silent and thought others would fight this battle as I was too busy, indifferent,content, lazy........whatever word you want to use.

I agree with a e-mail sent to me by Stand to Reason.  "God isn’t surprised by this ruling, and by His sovereign will He’s allowed this to happen."

I can only speculate on why God allowed this ruling, but I do believe He put us Believers here at this time for His purpose. That is why I have hope because God is in complete control of all things and has given us the Holy Spirit to guide us, direct us and give us hope. Daniel 2:20-21 "Praise the name of God forever and ever, for He alone has all wisdom and power. 21 He determines the course of world events; he removes kings(governments) and sets others on the throne.

Now is time for me to listen and do as the Lord tells me and quit being indifferent and for once in my life to take a stand for Him.

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your GOD will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2015, 11:16:45 PM »

Now is time for me to listen and do as the Lord tells me and quit being indifferent and for once in my life to take a stand for Him.

Ecclesiastes does mention something about there being seasons of time to kill...just saying.

So these 2 faggots walk into a bar. The Bartender says "What'll have?" And the 1st faggot says "Anything, but make it quick, I'm dying of AIDS & he's dying of anal cancer!!"

[Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha]

#F*ckAllFaggots
(but not, uhm...literally)
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2015, 06:50:45 AM »
We'll see what people are made of when it comes time to go against ones beliefs and the state decides to make an example of them...

We've heard talk of resistance, now we'll see if that is translated into action or if it was just a load of hot air...

Meanwhile, the next battle in the war against normalcy is ramping up, and once again they are using the indentured captives in all but name as the vehicle - DemonRats target the military to open up to transgender deviants.

We know this won't end well, none of this crap will...I think sooner rather than later is the preference.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2015, 08:29:35 AM »
This faggot walks into a neighborhood bar. The bartender says, “Where’s your man-pal?”

“Oh, he can’t make it anymore”, the faggot replies, “AIDS has left him skinny, emaciated & writhing on the floor in searing pain.”

“Well, look on the bright side”, the bartender quips – “It’s a great weight-loss program!!”

The barroom erupts in laughter as the scene fades to black, the faggot sobbing uncontrollably.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This has infuriated faggots & faggot supporters wherever I post it. But it's not "hatred", simply the consequences of abusing & misusing ones body for purposes NEVER intended. Should we cry when they die from disease brought about by their own, perverse lifestyle? I, for one, think not.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2015, 10:08:49 AM »
Favorite phagg bar pick up line: "May I push in your stool?"

::hysterical::   ::puke::