Author Topic: Obama's Use of the IRS as a Political Weapon - Political/Legal Phase Heats Up  (Read 23137 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://cdn.rollcall.com/news/in_showdown_with_lerner_house_imprisonment_not_out_of_the_question-232638-1.html?popular=true&cdn_load=true&zkPrintable=1&nopagination=1

I want to see this trash perp-walked!  Send in the Marshalls!  What's this waiting on an Obama appointee bullshyt?  Send the Sargent-At-Arms you sissies!

::pullhair::
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 06:49:34 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Par for the course...

Ruling Class Speaker refuses to arrest the criminal Lerner!

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/205792-boehner-house-wont-arrest-lerner

Time to storm the Bastille yet?   ::whatgives::   ::outrage::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
I live in Paulsen's district.  It will be such an easy call, going third party in November, as he's Boehner all over again.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
I didn't vote for little Mikey Kelly the last time here in PA3 and I won't again
He's Boner's bitch too

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Darth Soros, no surprise, is behind funding the progressive groups pushing the IRS to persecute conservative and Tea Party groups.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/05/soros-behind-irs-targeting-scandal-big-daddy-gave-6-1-million-to-lib-groups-linked-to-scandal/

I really am not able to adequately express my visceral loathing of this despicable troll, if not for him they would be no Obama, no progressive nightmare, none of it...

Doesn't our side have any billionaires?  Can't somebody drop a house on this incubus and give us all a damn break?!

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero

Doesn't our side have any billionaires?  Can't somebody drop a house on this incubus and give us all a damn break?!

Generally no. Instapundit recently said "Democratic policies are the warfare of the very-rich, allied with the poor, against the middle class and the petty-rich"

Because people who are poor are always happy to get free stuff, and the Very Rich are very rich because they valued the power the money gave them, not the security and freedom  it could provide.  A sane person will reach a number - be it 10 Million, or 50 Million, or 100 Million ,  or 250 million (You are in buy, maintain and captain your own 1500 sq ft living quarters  submarine territory now) , and say, yes that is enough.  I can provide for the people I want to provide for. I can achieve the things I wish to achieve, and I will now focus on the "better things in  life" -  be that their  own family in a modest setting,  or crusing the world with your family in the Nautilus .  Or building a church or hospital or school.  You know anything that gives your life meaning over and beyond what money can purchase for you.

The left is unsane, and continues to earn money past the point of "enough"  ( which unlike Obama, I think every person can determine for themselves)  into the realm of " i don't give a crap how much money I have, because what I care about is controlling PEOPLE" - because contolling people IS what they consider one of the better things in life - what will give their pathetic vile existence Meaning-  and that is what your standard rich Liberal is -  a person who thinks money entitles them to slaves.. to fear and respect ( they can't tell the difference)  and that is why they earn more, so more people will fear/respect them, so they can hire and control more. So they can build an "empire"  - and Conservatives just don't have that mindset..    If I gave you the 250 Million,  would you use it to buy and build an empire you could run and control,  or is that "buy your own submarine and pretend to be captain Nemo" idea sounding way more appealing?

« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 10:17:35 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
What I figured...

Once again only something a lone gunman with a high-powered rifle to solve...till the next POS comes along...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Bottom up, top down. The so-called bourgeoisie have always been the #1 enemy, more so than the old money aristocracy. That same aristocracy cynically uses the poor as a weapon. The poor are pretty much just the serfs on the lord's manor, content to take his pittance in exchange for reliable and correct voting habits.

For all their pretense about being revolutionaries, the Left are really just throwbacks to feudalism. What they later called bourgeoisie were also called the yeomanry or freemen during the medieval feudal period. These were the people who were not nobles or clergy (i.e. the ruling class) but they weren't serfs bound to a manor either. They were small scale farmers or the new class of independent merchants in the developing urbanization. That's what led to the development of guilds and other gatekeepers, sort of like the modern unions.

Collectivists of all stripes have always been threatened by the independent, economically mobile middle.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero

Collectivists of all stripes have always been threatened by the independent, economically mobile middle.

Because it galls the elite that such free men are not under their thumb, and it galls the serf because it disproves their alibi that they can do no better for themselves, and that the real person they should be blaming for their plight is themselves.  Its all ego driven, which is why facts don't matter.  The elitist wants his ego stroked by being in charge, by being able to impose his good and "noble" ideas on others. The Peasant wants to embrace their victim hood as an excuse for failure - for abandoning their personal responsibilities and letting their own lives become someone else's problem.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Obama's IRS destroyed evidence...Pubbies stumped...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2014/06/16/issa-koskinen-irs-lerner-emails/10635601/

...told you to march over there and sieze everything before they could destroy it, didn't I?

...now you pansies sit their with both thumbs up your butts...

Shocking.

/

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Man.....what a tough break...... Computer crashes and all of the important e mails over the IRS scandal are lost. Apparently they do not back up their stuff. Move along.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Man.....what a tough break...... Computer crashes and all of the important e mails over the IRS scandal are lost. Apparently they do not back up their stuff. Move along.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/lois-lerner-lost-email-narrative-debunked-by-it-experts-on-the-mark-levin-show-audio/

Good thing for the Regime this news didn't come from official organs...otherwise it might have to be acted upon...

Meanwhile, Issa is looking for a hard...something...

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=240123

...I bet he gets a hard...something...from Obama.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 09:18:23 AM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
They've got numerous backups of this stuff. This is just another deliberately audacious lie from Obama because he enjoys throwing it right in our faces. He has a very adolescent personality.

And he knows his so-called opposition won't do anything meaningful about it. They'll bellyache and try to gin up donations to campaign funds with it, but nobody will be rotting in a prison cell for criminal malfeasance and obstruction of justice. The bad optics don't even matter, because in the final judgment these obviously incriminating emails won't see the light of day.

They're above the law, and they know it.

- Yours Truly

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
It's just plain sad to see this crap going on pretty much unopposed and, as Rush said today, it's just beginning.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Got Revolution?

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Get a load of this:

Watch Paul Ryan Take The IRS To Task For Losing Years' Worth Of Emails

These bureaucrats are beyond arrogant and entitled. They are now just taking every opportunity to demonstrate their lordship over the citizenry.  I mean look at this guy's reptilian little face, you can virtually see him flicking out his forked tongue when he speaks.

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Some friggin' Democrat:  "Let the man answer the question!"

Ryan:  "I didn't ask him a question!"
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
This koskinen guy seriously needs the Stevens Treatment...

(Just to, you know, get their attention)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
And yet, there are people that want these folks running our healthcare.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson