Author Topic: Saints fan (man) muscles football away from Bengals fan (woman) after Bengals TD  (Read 3268 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
No surprise here.  Just another "Who Dat" Gibmedat.  The Saints are a thug-ass team with a thug-ass fanbase.

"Gibmedat!"
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 01:46:17 PM by Glock32 »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Could be, but I'm not a pro sports fan.

I'm embarrassed to be an LSU fan.

Luckily for me, the local college (UL-Lafayette) is having another good year.

Any guesses as to whom the thief votes for?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Could be, but I'm not a pro sports fan.

I'm embarrassed to be an LSU fan.

Luckily for me, the local college (UL-Lafayette) is having another good year.

Any guesses as to whom the thief votes for?

I'm guessing morons are a certainty...which means just about any party, but mostly left-leaning ilk! 

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
No surprise here.  Just another "Who Dat" Gibmedat.  The Saints are a thug-ass team with a thug-ass fanbase.

I agree for the most part, but you should do a little research on Drew Brees. ::thumbsup::

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
I know all about Drew Brees because he usually torches Carolina's secondary.  I'm sure he's a decent dude. Otherwise though, New Orleans and Philadelphia are closely tied for most thuggish fanbase.  Well, Oakland too but nobody's paid Oakland any attention in years.

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
I know all about Drew Brees because he usually torches Carolina's secondary.  I'm sure he's a decent dude. Otherwise though, New Orleans and Philadelphia are closely tied for most thuggish fanbase.  Well, Oakland too but nobody's paid Oakland any attention in years.

I totally agree about the fan base. And the players, too. That's why I quit following pro sports.

Sadly, college is getting as bad and is losing my interest.

And Drew Brees is way more than a "decent" dude. He's about the only shining spot on the team.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

I totally agree about the fan base. And the players, too. That's why I quit following pro sports.

And Drew Brees is way more than a "decent" dude. He's about the only shining spot on the team.

Probably because he is originally from Texas.   ::rimshot::

I remember seeing him play for Purdue, saw him a couple times as they rolled in to play the Gophers...I was never impressed, I thought he was too short and too wild to make it in the pro's...I guess I suck at being a pro scout.
 ::unknowncomic::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
The boy done looted himself a ball.

Be proud, boy. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
"Ahhs dizerv'dh dat!"

Umm...no, you deserved an ass-kicking for being a punk loser thug...

That you didn't get one speaks volumes too...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!

I remember seeing him play for Purdue, saw him a couple times as they rolled in to play the Gophers...I was never impressed, I thought he was too short and too wild to make it in the pro's...I guess I suck at being a pro scout.

It's funny how things turn out when people go pro.  So often the best college quarterbacks flounder and fizzle in the pros, while elite pro QBs often begin their pro career as middling late round draft picks.  Tom Brady is a guaranteed future HOF quarterback, one of the best to ever play the game, and wasn't he like a 6th round pick or something?  I think the problem with a lot of the elite college QBs is that they spent so many of their years surrounded by good supporting players, or were "system quarterbacks" who can't transition to different schemes.  One of the comments you always hear from NFL rookies is how much faster everything is in the pros.

My team is in the NFC South, so of course everything about the Saints disgusts me :).  They do have a great QB though.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

It's funny how things turn out when people go pro.  So often the best college quarterbacks flounder and fizzle in the pros, while elite pro QBs often begin their pro career as middling late round draft picks.  Tom Brady is a guaranteed future HOF quarterback, one of the best to ever play the game, and wasn't he like a 6th round pick or something?  I think the problem with a lot of the elite college QBs is that they spent so many of their years surrounded by good supporting players, or were "system quarterbacks" who can't transition to different schemes.  One of the comments you always hear from NFL rookies is how much faster everything is in the pros.

My team is in the NFC South, so of course everything about the Saints disgusts me :).  They do have a great QB though.

Yeah Brady was 6th rounder I think...with zero buzz around him coming in.  And not all the top QB's fail, Luck is doing well in Indy for example.

The NFC South is rough, when a 4-6 team leads your division, you've achieved a new low in sports, and chances are a team no better than breakeven is going to take it at the end...embarassing.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
The NFC South is a dumpster fire this year.  The Panthers remind me of the GOP, always managing to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. They also lose because the organization has a loser mentality, just like the GOP.

Their stink-on-ice season has made it all the more easy to ignore football this year.  Between that and the incessant politicization and forced Political Correctness, I've got better things to do on a Sunday afternoon.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The NFC South is a dumpster fire this year.  The Panthers remind me of the GOP, always managing to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. They also lose because the organization has a loser mentality, just like the GOP.

Their stink-on-ice season has made it all the more easy to ignore football this year.  Between that and the incessant politicization and forced Political Correctness, I've got better things to do on a Sunday afternoon.

Oh, you didn't get all misty over pink-ribbon-month and players with pink shoes?   ;D

Yeah, me neither.  Plus, with the Viqueens always in drama-mode overdrive...I mean it's one thing to try to break in a rookie QB but with a team whose offensive tackles give new meaning to the term offensive, a receiver corps that does little receiving and top it off with the Adrian Peterson fiasco...

The TV might be on while they are playing, but I am working on stuff and only look up when I hear something stupid happening, then I usually point and laugh and return to business.  Besides, I'd rather watch college football, there is still a faint patina of the-way-things-used-to-be in that game...but there are bozos there too that tarnish that image from time to time...still, I'd rather pick it over the idiot pros.

Besides, the NFL is going full-retard, they are going to be running flag football in tutu's with scripted contests like pro wrestling and we'll see how many bucks the networks will be shoveling out then...teams will fold, these new palaces they've built will become nothing better than over-priced bird sanctuaries...

Screw 'em, let them die...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Besides, the NFL is going full-retard, they are going to be running flag football in tutu's with scripted contests like pro wrestling and we'll see how many bucks the networks will be shoveling out then...teams will fold, these new palaces they've taxpayers built will become nothing better than over-priced bird sanctuaries...

Fixed!  :)

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Besides, the NFL is going full-retard, they are going to be running flag football in tutu's with scripted contests like pro wrestling and we'll see how many bucks the networks will be shoveling out then...teams will fold, these new palaces they've taxpayers built will become nothing better than over-priced bird sanctuaries...

Fixed!  :)

::hat-tip::