Author Topic: Haywood County, NC Wants to Ban All Carry of Guns  (Read 863 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Haywood County, NC Wants to Ban All Carry of Guns
« on: March 24, 2016, 07:57:44 AM »
https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2016/03/24/grnc-alert-immediate-action-needed-to-stop-proposed-haywood-county-gun-ban/

Other than being in western NC I don't know squat about this town, being close to the hills though I thought it would be more conservative than filled with gun-grabbing leftofascist slime...but I could be wrong.

Here are their five fools for fascism -

http://www.haywoodnc.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=70&Itemid=148

PO'd folks ought to hang outside their homes and voice their first and second amendment rights.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Haywood County, NC Wants to Ban All Carry of Guns
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 08:20:30 AM »
They're just never, ever going to stop until they're shot dead. The Leftists in MN are coming for the guns too. There are 4 or 5 different gun control bills being moved forward in the Dem Senate, Gov. Poopy-pants Dayton will put his mark on anything his special needs handlers tell him to, and the GOP House is full of pussies.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 11:14:15 AM »
True, Gov Pills doesn't want people to carry let alone have guns...same for the rest of his merry band of DemoFascists...and waaaaay too many Pubbies drink the Prog poison and think limits aren't bans and could never lead to them (which history proves bloodily wrong time and again!) and confuse "hunting" for "rights" and "militia" for "standing army".

I'm positive we are confusing Pubbies with things like "intelligence", "Founding Principles" and "innocent".

;)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 09:05:31 PM »
I am not familiar with this area, but generally in Appalachia something like that will go over about as well as a lead balloon.  I have noticed certain rural communities that, for whatever reason, become the darling of the liberal "art" community and they turn it into a deep blue outpost in overwhelmingly red areas.  Not knowing anything else about this place, I would imagine something like that is going on.

State law should preempt much of what they're attempting, particularly the "on county controlled property" thing.

But IDP is absolutely right.  They won't ever stop, won't ever just come to accept that people disagree with them.  It's their way or the unmarked grave for you.  All of them are every bit as totalitarian as that suggests too.  Just because a current crop of Leftists aren't actively using the bulldozers to shove bodies into open pits doesn't mean they don't harbor the will and the desire to do so.  Their ideological bedfellows demonstrated this innumerable times throughout the 20th century.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2016, 06:57:45 AM »
Yeah, and these types infesting these areas have smug in spades, and they'll not be the ones doing the dirty work, the yes-men and women in the lower ranks of society will be doing that...they'll never get their own hands dirty and smugly go about their business confident that the greater good has been served.  Not unlike the attitude of the party faithful in Nazi Germany.  In many respects ushering these reprobates to Hell will be more rewarding than the mindless drones they use to do their murderous bidding.