Author Topic: Obama pressing for war with Russia, electoral gift for failing Clinton campaign?  (Read 1487 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Since the Obama/Clinton plan to arm Syrian jihadis hostile to Putin ally Assad when kablooey in the infamous Benghazi Affair that Clinton and Obama and all the Dem's blamed on a nothing video in order to cover up their guns-for-jihadis scheme...and the presstitutes carried that filthy water far and wide (recall that prog-bitch in the Romney-Obama debate cutting in and reiterating the video BS?)...and since Putin is punking Obama on every issue (kind of hard not too, when you're as incompetent, ignorant and un-American as this fool is!) Team Obama has to do something to shore up the Epic Fail that is the Clinton Campaign, or B Hussein's legacy is going to be shoveled aside and revealed for the shame it is/was!

https://www.ft.com/content/cdd5f09c-831d-11e6-a29c-6e7d9515ad15

But I think Obama/Clinton are biting into an apple loaded with poison...there are simply too many ways this will blow up in their faces...something I would normally not give a shat about...but a lot of innocents on our side could be slain in the process...and if the lunacy is pursued far enough...well, there might be sections of America rendered uninhabitable for thousands of years.

http://news.sky.com/story/rebels-say-push-for-peace-in-syria-is-futile-as-russian-backed-bombing-intensifies-10592957

And why the Brits are siding with Obama lunacy is beyond me...Obama must have dirt on folks.  The best play for Syria is to cede it Russia to deal with, and merely whack what might ooze across the border into Iraq...the rest of their neighbors should be on their own.  Bleep it, this isn't Ukraine, I could give a shat less what happens in Syria if it stays in Syria.

Sadly, I think batshyt insane is ruling the day -

“Right now… for us to control all of the airspace in Syria would require us to go to war against Syria and Russia,” (Chairman-JCS) Dunford replied, drawing a rebuke from committee chairman John McCain (R-Arizona), who argued a no-fly zone was possible without war.

https://www.rt.com/usa/360317-carter-dunford-syria-russia-senate/

Got that?  The only tool available to try to contain the slaughter (yeah, fat lot of good that would do on that score!) is to control the airspace...and doing so would mean war with Russia, which I guess all these assholes think is also a "containable" prospect!  And to topm it off that RINO peckerhead McCain rebukes the Chairman's (correct) belief that a no-fly zone means war.

Everybody with half a brain should be shatting kittens over this...there is going to be war, the desire of the Establishment to have one if it is the only means to ensure one of their own stays in power, they'll roll those dice and take chances with all our lives.

And I ask, for what reason is John Kerry...and Obama...and Clinton...asking our sons and daughters to die in Syria?

I'm so not OK with that!  These psycho's have to be stopped dead in their tracks right now!  Trump MUST call them out on this!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 11:37:04 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
John McCain knows a thing or two about a No Fly Zone.  Didn't he convert the deck of the Forrestal into one?

But seriously, how in the hell does he think you enforce a No Fly Zone?  Just on sheer principle the Russians would be obligated to send aircraft into it as a show of their sovereignty.  Then you're faced with either firing on Russian aircraft, or backing down with your bluff called in front of the whole world.  Neither outcome is good for us.

We have long speculated that the New World Order would play some sort of ace card to maintain their grip on power, and they may have just decided a war with Russia serves that purpose (in their insane, twisted minds that is).

A Vietnam veteran, of all people, should know better than to dictate military strategy to the actual generals from Capitol Hill.

! No longer available
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 12:51:17 PM by Glock32 »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
J-Mac is a magnet for disaster, time to de-magnetize.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Where have I seen this before?

Another gas pipeline war, great.

Why are we in bed with batshyt crazy Erdogan the Magnificent's Turkey?  I mean I understand Iraqi gas might mean something to Iraq and it's stability, but it cannot be more important than oil there...wtf get in bed with lunatics?  If this only benefits Europe let Europe take the lead...we shouldn't have sh*t to do with it.

Besides, if we wanted to dick with Iran we can easily sneak in (or pay somebody already in) to sabotage their pipeline...and Russia wouldn't care because they'd be hired to fix it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-03/something-big-underway-all-fronts

Even given the obvious Russocentric bias of ZeroHedge...this article is compelling and the author seems to know his stuff and the implications of such a design if it comes into play ought to turn everyone's pooh white!

Given the implosion of the corrupt Clinton machine...the maniacal statements of Obama and other leading progressives...one cannot discount such things.

And I cannot come up with a better fitting theory for the demise of General Rossi, the whole thing [img=http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=14684.0]http://stunk from the get-go[/img], and if this is the endgame...   ::speechless::

It's another sad comment on these times that the best we can hope for is the death of a General being a routine purging of a non-compliant staff officer and not something more nefarious.

Dear God does it royally suck to be in the end days...

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
When the economic system is on its last legs, a war is always in order.   They provide a perfect cover and explanation for shortages, and economic hardship as a result of the economic system being reset. It channels all of the nation's unemployed youth into a useful past time of either eliminating themselves or some other nations excess unemployed.

Only this time around there will be no patriotism to support it. The Dems convinced their followers to be peace-nik morons, that the United States is evil and that war is never the answer.  That is why the Military is overwhelmingly staffed by conservative and rural boys.  Only they so fundamentally transformed the US that we no longer recognize  it.  When I hear the National Anthem I hear a  resounding NO! at the end. The flag no longer waves over the land of the free.
My son certainly will not join, and any attempt at a draft will result in simple non-compliance.  They will of course only draft conservative kids first - and send them overseas with rules of engagement that will get them killed.  We can die right here in the comfort our  own drive way, thank you very much.  Come and try to press him into service. 

I think its entirely plausible tat Barnhardt is right, and Trump is entirely a part of the elite's plans ( willingly or unwittingly)  That Trump is there to let the pressure from the kettle, so we can get back to boiling the frog..  or that he is there to create a electoral crisis  such that they can declare the election null and void and simply leave Obama in office. But you can bet the shenanigans aren't going to be over on election day. One side or the other will contest the results, they won't concede.  Even the electoral college may revolt, so  who wins a state by popular  vote may not be who gets the electoral votes .. 

One laf of the nation knows there is something rotten in Denmark, and the other half DOES. NOT. CARE.  Democrats do NOT CARE about corruption in any way, shape or form. My own libtard mother admitted it.  Get a blowjob and lie about it, leave a woman to drown, join the KKK, testify to congress about atrocities that never happened,  lie to the country about legislation, bribe and extort a supreme court justice,  sell state influence and secrets. A Democrat leader can do whatever they want to do and there is NO CIRCUMSTANCE where a liberal will call it a bridge too far.  They have no morals, and no principle beyond gaining power for themselves.  ANd we are geographically separated, and I suspect becoming more so

This article covers looking at inter-state migration
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/migration-isnt-turning-red-states-blue/

But what I would really like to see is migration from urban to rural areas ( and vice versa)