Author Topic: Sounds like the Mainstream Statist Wing of the EU Wants to Start A New World War  (Read 985 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3948808/We-not-letting-EU-German-finance-minister-warns-Britain-paying-Brussels-coffers-2030.html

This is literally how wars start.

Which, ironically...might be just what sensible people in Europe could benefit from...rid themselves of statist goons and Islaminals...the best solution possible.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Mr Schauble said post-Brexit Britain would be bound by tax rules restricting it from granting incentives to keep investors in the country.

He also insisted there will be no special deal to curb freedom of movement if the UK wants to remain part of the common market.

Signalling that the bloc is determined to take a tough line in looming negotiations, Mr Shauble - a key ally of Mrs Merkel - said: 'Until the UK's exit is complete, Britain will certainly have to fulfil its commitments.

'Possibly there will be some commitments that last beyond the exit… even, in part, to 2030.'

So.  Germany, via this asshole, is throwing its weight around again.  Sounds like the rules for Britain's Brexit will be made up as it goes along, and as punitive as possible.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
So.  Germany, via this asshole, is throwing its weight around again.  Sounds like the rules for Britain's Brexit will be made up as it goes along, and as punitive as possible.

I am sure the globalist want to make the UK sign another treaty of Versailles - making Britain economically struggle. But they didn't just loose a war.
Yeah? You and what Army? These globalists don't have the balls or the clout to raise an army, much less make Britain live up to its obligations. The British sould just stop any and all participation and say "make us" - you want to keep us out, that is your choice. But that isn't going to stop us shipping every last one of these damn muzzies  you imported across the channel and leaving them on the french coastline. If we have learned anything from Obama its that only suckers follow the rules and only Lando Calrissian is dumb enough to make deals with Darth Vader.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel

I am sure the globalist want to make the UK sign another treaty of Versailles - making Britain economically struggle. But they didn't just loose a war.
Yeah? You and what Army? These globalists don't have the balls or the clout to raise an army, much less make Britain live up to its obligations. The British sould just stop any and all participation and say "make us" - you want to keep us out, that is your choice. But that isn't going to stop us shipping every last one of these damn muzzies  you imported across the channel and leaving them on the french coastline. If we have learned anything from Obama its that only suckers follow the rules and only Lando Calrissian is dumb enough to make deals with Darth Vader.

If I were the Brits, I'd tell 'em to pound sand. But I'm like that.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

If I were the Brits, I'd tell 'em to pound sand. But I'm like that.

You're my kind of people.   ::thumbsup::

It's funny, when people try to make up new rules as you go along...it makes it so much easier to ignore them all with equal derision....and there is the empty bluff they are making that Weisshaupt refers to...at best all the EU could do is levy tariffs on Britain in a petulant fit and that would ultimately be self-defeating and cause more nations to rethink their alliance with these idiots.  There is already some talk of Ireland joining Britain, how ironic is that?  You have to be pretty good to get the Mick's to agree with a Limey!

;D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.