Author Topic: President Muslim Botch is Mocked on Worldwide Twitter!!  (Read 1523 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
President Muslim Botch is Mocked on Worldwide Twitter!!
« on: December 29, 2016, 09:17:05 PM »
Russian Embassy, UK ?@RussianEmbassy 7h7 hours ago
President Obama expels 35 🇷🇺 diplomats in Cold War deja vu. As everybody, incl 🇺🇸 people, will be glad to see the last of this hapless Adm.

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

?@PablodeFleurs 51s52 seconds ago
@BarackObama Hey narcissistic #Muslim asshole: how it be feelin' t'be mocked before the entire known universe, scumbag???
#ICantHearUBarack

@FLOTUS Hey Moo-Chelle. How it am/be feelin' now, biotch; re: Your pride in Obammie now that he's been mocked by #Putin, worldwide? Huh?

@BarackObama
Word on the street's that you called Putin after "the Tweet" and sternly told him to "cut it out!!!"
#CutItOutVlad #ImeanIt!  ;D

BREAKING:
@BarackObama will fly on a donkey @ midnight (like Muhammad) from D.C. to #Moscow & tell #Putin to 'cut it out'!
#CutItOutVlad

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Russian Embassy in UK responds to sanctions with 'lame duck tweet'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/russian-embassy-uk-tweet-lame-duck-sanctions-a7501376.html

« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 10:19:09 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: President Muslim Botch is Mocked on Worldwide Twitter!!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 08:33:40 AM »
This is really making my year...& is a fitting draw to 2016: the mocking, jeering & biotch-smacking of the petulant coward, who is in actuality, attempting to punish us collectively for his repudiation.
#KitchenDiplomacy

Putin Stunner: "We Will Not Expel Anyone; We Refuse To Sink To 'Kitchen' Diplomacy"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-30/putin-stunner-we-will-not-expel-anyone-we-refuse-sink-obamas-level

Russians Attack ‘Political Corpse’ Obama
http://observer.com/2016/12/russian-media-responds-to-obama-anti-russia-sanctions/

Putin takes the high road: Russian president says he WON'T expel US diplomats in revenge for hacking sanctions - but his aides blast Obama administration as 'angry and shallow-brained losers'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075572/Russia-blasts-Obama-administration-angry-shallow-brained-losers-prepare-retaliate-against-hacking-sanctions-TODAY.html

Obama’s ugly bid to snub voters and tie Trump’s hands

http://nypost.com/2016/12/29/obamas-ugly-bid-to-snub-voters-and-tie-trumps-hands/

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 11:41:30 AM »
I'm gonna bet that one of Trump's first moves will be to meet with Putin and announce a joint effort to defeat ISIS.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 09:59:37 PM »

The Obama Legacy

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2017, 12:12:18 PM »
I'm gonna bet that one of Trump's first moves will be to meet with Putin and announce a joint effort to defeat ISIS.

Yup.

And it is no surprise seeing a punk ass like Hussein acting like a punk ass. 

And this is just a preview of what we can expect from the punk ass as an Ex, something President Trump will have to deal with often and for which the best response will be ridicule coupled with determined pressing of his agenda, which the dismantling and repairing of the Hussein damage is a  big part of the latter.

I would love to see Trump and Putin ridiculing punk ass Hussein in their first meeting together as they announce plans for the extermination of Hussein's creation!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2017, 12:34:35 PM »

I would love to see Trump and Putin ridiculing punk ass Hussein in their first meeting together as they announce plans for the extermination of Hussein's creation!

With a little Obama voo-doo doll into which they can take turns inserting pins & laughing their asses of...then looking at each other & laughing some more (that's 'sum mo' for any Bam-Bam piss-ant guests reading this thread  ;D ).

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2017, 01:51:50 PM »

With a little Obama voo-doo doll into which they can take turns inserting pins & laughing their asses of...then looking at each other & laughing some more (that's 'sum mo' for any Bam-Bam piss-ant guests reading this thread  ;D ).

Make realistic, have that doll grabbing ankles! LOL
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.