Author Topic: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!  (Read 444692 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2017, 07:59:10 AM »
http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/25/ex-spy-who-wrote-trump-dossier-says-some-of-it-is-unverified/

Some?!

::outrage::

FBI is just a bunch of Obama/Clinton operatives, period.

Every single one should be shytcanned!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2017, 08:00:41 AM »
Jeez, they can't even keep their story straight.  It's like they're not aware the internet is forevvveerrrrr.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2017, 08:11:33 AM »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2017, 08:50:59 AM »
Heh.  The Princess Bride was on tv just recently.  It had been a long time since I'd seen it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2017, 11:54:11 AM »
http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/01/senator-points-to-material-inconsistencies-in-comeys-statements-on-trump-dossier/

We can get to the truth quick and easy...all that is required is duct tape, vice grips, wires, alligator clips and a generator...

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2017, 12:29:08 PM »
Heh.  The Princess Bride was on tv just recently.  It had been a long time since I'd seen it.

Funny movie. Are right-wingers supposed to like it?

;)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2017, 01:37:37 PM »

;)

Surprisingly, I have run across quite a few right-wingers who don't like it.  But they didn't see it before the age of 20. Apparently  if someone doesn't care enough about you to make you see or read the Princess Bride when you are young enough at heart to enjoy it despite the camp, you will be denied that pleasure forever.  But then life isn't fair.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2017, 03:42:41 PM »

;)

I don't know, are they?  A lot of righties seem to like the "I think that word doesn't mean what you think it means", though.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2017, 10:14:54 AM »
I've never seen the Princess Bride. Sounds like a chick flick.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2017, 03:56:53 PM »

More of a chick-flick fairytale-flick - but it has some clever and funny moments.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2017, 07:42:07 AM »
Whatever...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/337331-gowdy-eviscerates-both-hillary-clinton-and-susan-rice-says-may-subpoena-rice/

Somebody posted my opinion with a good gif...

Evil never pays a price...but it will...but only when real men and women of Liberty are asked to intercede...

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2017, 08:05:42 AM »

"Is this a kissing book?"

I thought the same thing when my girlfriend announced we were going to go see it. I was pleasantly surprised it wasn't  a chick flick in terms of the ROM COMS that are usually covered under that title, within the first few minutes ( "Killed by Pirates is good")  -- maybe its because I was relieved that it wasn't the romcom i expected, or perhaps that misapprehension allowed me to watch the rest without preconceptions, I don't know, but I have loved the movie ever sense.

I loved the book so much I wanted a nice sturdy hardcover of it. Oh. First edition only.  Okay, this was before the internet, so I visited  every used book store in manhattan ( not kidding) - found one guy who said he could find one for me for a mere $1200. Eventually say it in the "cool and rare" book case in Phoenix on a business trip ( yes, I passed a Used book stare and went in looking for this)  and was excited to get my less than fine copy for $300.  The editors notes are in red letters ( as some early paperbacks had)  and it sits next to Lord of the Rings on my shelf.

.. Its unique. Its written by William Goldman of Butch and Sundance fame,  and the book is way better than the movie, but the movie is fun. Its a fairy-tale, and Goldman takes the tropes to ridiculous lengths- its very, very  campy ( and i think that is what the people who don't like it are reacting  to) . If you go in expecting something serious, you will be disappointed. It has some very fun one-liners that were memes before we names them such.

Goldman spends 60 pages in the book relating his history with it, how his father read it him, how he got it for his son and then discovered it was a long , boring satire of the Florinese Aristocracy and   his father only read the good parts, and through out the book he places (often hilarious) editors notes. All of it is bunk - he wrote the whole thing, and the point of the story, while touched on in the movie, but driven fully home in the book, is "Life isn't Fair. Sometimes that is good. Sometimes it is bad. Get over it. "  so I think most conservatives would embrace it. They don't.

I read it to my kids the moment they started saying things weren't "fair" and they stopped saying it soon after.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2017, 07:43:15 AM »
The Clapper is all over the place...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/337852-337852/

http://www.weaselzippers.us/337883-james-clapper-intel-community-unmasked-1934-u-s-persons-in-2016/

...he's like a wind-up perpetual perjury machine!

I'll bet dollars to doughnuts nobody tries him let alone charges him with perjury!   ::cussing::

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2017, 09:56:12 PM »
Well...Comey won't be around to find out:

F.B.I. Director James Comey Is Fired by Trump
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2017, 07:21:30 AM »
Well...Comey won't be around to find out:

F.B.I. Director James Comey Is Fired by Trump

Of course...if Trump is serious...he can't stop there...

The next idiot in line is a Clintonoid!  So I don't know why this asshole is so nervous, chances are nothing will happen to Obama, Clinton or any of their minions!

The next guy better be a kick-ass swamp-draining son-of-a-gun...or seriously, wtf is the point?

Till then...happy thoughts...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2017, 07:38:24 AM »
And wouldn't it be swell if somebody came in who actually went after Public Enemy #1?!

And not rest until it is done?

If one is serious about draining the swamp...go for the biggest scum in it!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2017, 07:47:39 AM »
And whoever these weeping idiots are...

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/09/omey-firing-fbi-tears-238190

...they obviously need to go too!!!

Trump will have to pick an outsider...no political appointee will get past the idiots in the Senate...

Maybe Clarke is the guy?   ::whatgives::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2017, 11:40:38 AM »
Oh, and for any stray ProgTards trolling our site anxiously awaiting us to dare defend Trump's firing of Comey...well, don't hold your breath, we don't have to...it's the President's prerogative...and unlike the masters of the art of personal destruction (Y'all shatheads remember your ilk being the first to fire a sitting FBI Director?  Yeah, I bet y'all forgot!) this firing was with cause...before the firing of Comey both the left and the right wanted his ass gone...now that Trump did it y'all shatheads think it's unwarranted.  I'd tell y'all to make up your minds...but then I remembered...y'all ain't got a damn mind worth a shat, so...

::vafancoul::

Even the left-leaning WSJ agrees...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-10/wsj-defends-comey-ouster-comey-deserved-dismissal
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 11:44:14 AM by Libertas »

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2017, 11:55:48 AM »
Oh, and for any stray ProgTards trolling our site anxiously awaiting us to dare defend Trump's firing of Comey...well, don't hold your breath, we don't have to...it's the President's prerogative...

They're understandably upset: what's obvious is that Trump fired Comey over the FBI investigation into Russian election collusion - a project spearheaded by a large contingent of peaceful Muslims, led by this guy:

What's that you say...there are no such things as leprechauns or peaceful muzzies???

BINGO!
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2017, 12:08:21 PM »
This is hilarious!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/338109-senate-dems-threaten-to-block-committee-hearings-over-comey-firing/

Uhh huh?  And...so what?

Diaper change!  Diaper change Senate Minority Leader's office!

::hysterical::   ::rolllaughing::   ::laughonfloor::