Author Topic: More Evidence Mainstream GOP Hates the Tea Party & Conservatives & Libertarians  (Read 1402 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
He's got to go, too.  He's got a pac in VA using RINOs and Dems to do "slating" to conservatives trying to get elected to convention delegate positions because they don't support "his" candidates.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
It's getting more nasty in the trenches, that's for sure...the Old Guard is getting desperate to retain power, any power...

And it probably doesn't even register in their damaged minds that once they were the Young Turks battling the Olde Old Guard!

Ironic...

More craven for power than those they replaced...them that, let them try to deny it!

Yes, he...they...all have to go!  On that there can be no reasonable debate arguing otherwise!

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
That's all right.
I hate them too

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
AP, keepin' it simple!   ::thumbsup::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
That's all right.
I hate them too

Sums it up quite nicely.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
"Shaun Kenney ... recently named Executive Director of the Virginia Republican party.  Here is a post of his from the blog, Bearing Drift."

“Conservatives have a moral duty to drive out nativism once and for all.”

It becomes clear by the end of the post that when he says “nativist” he’s including more or less everyone in the party who opposes “comprehensive immigration reform.”

“There are 12 million people in the United States today who want a better lives for themselves and their families, whose only crime was that they came to America to do it.

‘”The nativists have a very simple solution: apprehend all 12 million of them, boxcar them back to their point of origin, and drive them out as so many locusts. …

‘”he American conservative movement has driven out ideologies from our camp once before. We drove out the progressives and the America First movement in the 1940s. We did it again with the John Birch Society in the 1960s. We did it once again with the anarchists in the 1980s. Every time we have purged the ranks of poison, we have emerged stronger …

“It’s time to clean house.

‘”You will hear a lot of talk in the coming months about immigration reform. In it will be included guest worker programs, documented worker status, real border enforcement that doesn’t require walls, and a sound program that takes an antiquated immigration system and brings it into the 21st century. That’s not amnesty, that’s reform.

“Conservatives embrace the idea of more Americans coming into this country to work hard and prosper.

“Nativists reject Pedro. …

“Drive em out, ladies and gentlemen. …”

Mickey Kaus:  "If the state GOP wants to empower this sophomoric sneerer slanderer to insult their core voters with language reminiscent of Daily Kos on a bad day, that is the state GOP’s problem. But maybe the press should drop the PR that says Kenney got the job because he’s “worked well with both sides.”
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Who the frack this asshat calling a Conservative?

This asshole wouldn't know a real Conservative unless a real Conservative jumped up and smacked him in his smug Ruling Class mug!

OK, closest one to Old Dominion gets to drive on down and do the slappin'!

(Don't forget to record it, wanna see that video!)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
No matter how many times I hear this asinine appeal to the moral high ground I become angry:

“There are 12 million people in the United States today who want a better lives for themselves and their families, whose only crime was that they came to America to do it."

And what of the actual, existing American families who now have an objectively lower quality of life because of this?  What about them, you GOP blowhard?  What about John and Jane Taxpayer, who subsidize the burden put on hospitals, schools, and county social services?  You know, I can disagree with people on principle, but when they try to couch their position as some sort of noble and magnanimous generosity that's when I get pissed off.  This guy's position hasn't a damn thing to do with being moral and generous.  It's the position of business, eager to sustain the new version of plantation labor.  They'd still use literal slaves if they could, but since they can't then dirt poor illegal alien labor is the next best thing.  And this prick has the gall to act like his position is endowed with some sort of moral authority?

Hope the Republicans enjoy joining the Whigs in the political attic with all the other cast aside has-beens.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
“There are 12 million people in the United States today who want a better lives for themselves and their families, whose only crime was that they came to America to do it."

And what of the actual, existing American families who now have an objectively lower quality of life because of this?  What about them, you GOP blowhard?

I'm right there with you, Glock.  It's as though we are *required* to allow this, to be a servant-and-hospitality nation and a jobs-program to the rest of the world's pore&starvin'.  I'm sick of it.

I'll tell you what else I'm really tired of, although the above lunatic only implied it with his "nativist" slur:  we are NOT "a nation of immigrants".  I am a native American; I am not my immigrant ancestors, and I deeply resent being disappeared from those who are counted among "those who made this nation great".

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I agree Pan.  Oh, and for the record, our immigrant ancestors came here LEGALLY THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR!

They always leave that last bit out...like the mode of entry is no fricken big deal...but, yeah, it is...MY immigrant ancestors weren't breaking their new nations laws on day 1, nor did they seek to build foreign enclaves and a group identity based upon ethnicity!

And another thing...if clowns like this were honest, they'd admit the only reason for such an attitude is to a) provide cheap labor to their business contributors and b) curry favor with ethnic groups they think they can woo politically but have little chance to in reality since if they have to choose between total free shyt and less free shyt they'll take total free shyt, and c) because they want to curry favor with a MFM that will still hate their guts no matter what and will use this stupidity to crush them into oblivion anyway.

These idiots apparently think Latinos are too stupid to vote for people who stand up for conservative principles and instead only respond to pandering.  Now, some may be, but the ones worth peeling off are not going to rally to your banner simply because you ape democrats!

But these pukes are not honest.  They are deluded, dangerous and they all need to be kicked to the curb!

People like this Kenney clown need some remedial education...and quite possibly a full attitude adjustment!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 06:50:14 AM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
  I don't know about all but they certainly have a bunch.  Welcome aboard.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie