Author Topic: Another useless Middle Eastern conflict has been joined  (Read 7595 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Another useless Middle Eastern conflict has been joined
« on: April 06, 2017, 08:35:09 PM »
So Trump just launched 50 or 60 Tomahawk missiles at targets in Syria, in response to the supposed use of chemical weapons by Assad.  I struggle to imagine the likelihood of Assad using chemical weapons on people, knowing that he is barely holding onto his government as it is. Yes, I'm suggesting it was a false flag designed to be a pretext for escalation.

And even if he did, I don't really give a sh*t. Callous? I guess. But what, it's our responsibility to police the entire galaxy?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Another useless Middle Eastern conflict has been joined
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 09:15:48 PM »
SSDD.  *sigh*
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 06:56:25 AM »
I am a broken record, I keep saying we shouldn't be there...let Russia take point on this mess.  Some truly stupid people are advising Trump on this...reeks of politics and kowtowing to statist asses and boosting oil prices.

Congresscritters are all sporting woodies over this even as they call for authorizations out the other side of their forking mouths and Russia is understandably pissed and damaged relations rhetoric aside the real danger is their beefing up of Syrian air defenses and suspending safety protocols...so now we are one accident away from this false flag chem-attack escalating into something worse.

Just fvcking brilliant.

::unknowncomic::

ETA - Open Question - So, who lied?

http://iotwreport.com/susan-rice-lied-about-syrian-chemical-weapons/

And, it appears the stupid has only just begun...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/333000-breaking-rex-tillerson-u-s-organizing-coalition-to-remove-assad/

This is NOT going to end well.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 07:11:16 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 09:06:44 AM »
I guess Making America Great Again doesn't mean repealing ObongoCare or securing our border.  It means toppling another formerly stable regime in the Middle East.

To be honest I kind of expected it to take a bit longer than this for Trump to become a total puppet of the Deep State. As of now his foreign posture is a redux of W.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2017, 10:49:28 AM »
I feel like I got my prom date to the motel only to discover the plumbing isn't what I expected...

::facepalm::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2017, 11:22:11 AM »
I feel like I got my prom date to the motel only to discover the plumbing isn't what I expected...

::facepalm::

Ha!  You just reminded me of this scene from Slingblade:

http://youtu.be/xCJZij74-J0

So yes, after what Trump did yesterday you can imagine how much we all want our $25 back.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 11:32:25 AM by Glock32 »

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2017, 11:37:55 AM »
More disturbing news...

1)  Bill Kristol's E-GOP publishing house finds someone to sing Trump's praises for this stunt...

http://www.weeklystandard.com/the-strike-at-syria/article/2007579

What dreck!  Elliott Abrams just pissed away what respect I had left for him!  What ludicrous BS!  Syria, unless they were given sh*tloads of help...posses no threat to us...zero.  He totally forgets the same people he has aligned himself with are the same fricken people who said Bush lied about WMDs in Iraq or any of them escaping into Syria...as well as the last Regime who's stellar NSA said she removed the threat of chemical weapons from Syria...and who are all now acting like this pin-prick of an act demonstrates the presidential stature of Trump where none existed until these million dollar missiles were lobbed at the end of an intact runway?

Up yours, Elliott!   ::vafancoul::

2)  The sacking of those who put Trump in appears to be proceeding...

https://www.axios.com/exclusive-trump-eyes-new-chief-of-staff-house-leader-on-short-list-2349015716.html

And what prompted this break with Bannon?  Oh, I dunno...pissing on the Freedom Caucus?  Trying to save ObamatardCare? 

This is looking like W redux?  Maybe W-lite redux!   ::outrage::

3)  Farage, Coulter, Milo...the ranks of the disappointed swell...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/nigel-farage-right-wing-populists-turn-donald-trump-missile/

4)  The are not the allies I want to win over!

http://iotwreport.com/schumer-and-pelosi-break-from-colleagues-back-trumps-missile-strike-on-syria/

5)  And yeah...I understand why Bibi is happy...

http://iotwreport.com/hope-these-airstrikes-will-be-heard-from-iran-to-north-korea-netanyahu/

...but I hold Iran and the Norks apart from a neutered Syria...I would be perfectly fine leaving this sh*t in Russia's lap...or more importantly...in Europe's...

...if those EuroPussies ever were to fight their own battles on their own dime and with their own blood!  Wouldn't that be different?!?!?!   ::cussing::

6)  More proximity, more chances for errors...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/333113-russia-moves-warship-to-syria/

Whatever...i wash my hands of this mess!

And while I am not going to get my knickers twisted too out of shape...we all knew we would be getting a mixed bag of tricks with Trump...I just didn't see him grabbing ankles for the statist global war machine like this...

Oh well, he got himself into this sh*t, he can get himself out...

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2017, 07:34:48 PM »
Oh I think he's definitely been cowed by the Deep State.  Who knows what they threatened him with.  It's just rather interesting that this comes right on the heels of Bannon being removed from the directorate of the National Security Council, and now rumors that he may be fired. Meanwhile Trump's son in law -- by all accounts a lifelong Democrat -- is the golden boy who is virtually un-fireable since he's daughter's husband.

So far it appears that instead of Draining the Swamp, the swamp is draining him.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2017, 07:17:27 AM »
It's pure genius...effing over those who put you in...sticking your business into somebody else's backyard...thinking you won't be a one-and-done...

Yeah, effing brilliant.

Oh well, if we make it to 2020 just be another D-MC fustercluck to resume flushing us down the toilet faster...

It's hard to GAFF many days, isn't it?

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2017, 11:04:49 AM »
I've never been more despondent and certain about the impossibility of political solutions.  This was our last good faith effort to try and bring in someone who professed a desire to defang the DC establishment insider cabal, or at least balance it out with some semblance of popular government. 

Only blood and death will remove these maniacs from the levers of power.  Ann Coulter sounds like she is damn near in tears in this interview:

! No longer available

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2017, 11:28:18 AM »
St.Ron with the usual hyperbole...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-10/after-trumps-syria-attack-ron-paul-asks-what-comes-next

...but he could get lucky on this one...

...WWIII?

Is that a problem?

In a "hard to tell" kinda world we are in now...yeah...this is as good as that...wtf difference does it make?

150k Chi-Com's massing on Nork border?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-10/stocks-slide-below-airstrikes-support-amid-russia-china-chatter

...again, what's the BFD?

Imam: Have you heard anything I've said?
Richard B. Riddick: You said it's all circling the drain, the whole universe. Right?
Imam: That's right.
Richard B. Riddick: Had to end sometime.

“It’s in disaster, not success, that the heroes and the bums really get sorted out.”- Admiral James B. Stockdale

H/T - WRSA

Cue 21st Century Atilla...the Empire is over-ripe!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 11:34:44 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2017, 06:51:49 AM »
If you buy the CIA template and the current Deep State domino theory then about all you can do is sit back crack a cold one and see what happens...if we survive the fallout...perhaps literally...we'll have to pick up the pieces...well, those around to do so anyway...

Truly pathetic, why we would help that shytstain Erdogan or EuroTards anymore is simply beyond me...to Hell with them all.

And people are clueless about this leftover ObamaTurd with the stupid Saudis.

Seriously tired of giving a FF about the Saudi's too, their complicity in Islaminalization of the world should not be forgotten or forgiven.  Eff them and their oil!

ETA - Seriously...these have to "our" allies, eh?

After being hit with a “sabotage act,” the pipeline began leaking oil. Citizens from the area began gathering the crude, with one Yemeni attaching a generator near the leak to speed up the rate of the leakage. The electric current from the device caused a spark, setting the oil on fire.

In addition to the loss of human lives, ten cars, eight motorcycles, and five generators have also been burned in the flames.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-11/12-dead-dozens-injured-after-pipeline-scavenging-goes-wrong-yemen

Goat-rapers...   ::facepalm::

Yeah...and stupid people...to Hell with them too.   ::mooning::

Forgiveness is forfeit.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 11:28:10 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2017, 11:34:26 AM »
Well, false flag or not...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-11/putin-russia-has-learned-more-false-flag-strikes-are-being-prepared-damascus-region

...not our pissing match...

...not worth one American life!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2017, 08:31:38 AM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-25/russia-ready-send-ground-troops-syria-fars

Let 'em have it.

Not for free.  There has to be a cost attached to it.  We don't want to fight man to man then make them spend as much as possible that weakens them in other ways.  Their economy is on it's knees he wants the port and a pipeline to help with their financial problems but the question is how much id Putin willing to spend to get it and how long is the payback going to be.

Regan out spent them and got the wall without firing a shot use that model.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2017, 11:20:01 AM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-25/russia-ready-send-ground-troops-syria-fars

Let 'em have it.

Not for free.  There has to be a cost attached to it.  We don't want to fight man to man then make them spend as much as possible that weakens them in other ways.  Their economy is on it's knees he wants the port and a pipeline to help with their financial problems but the question is how much id Putin willing to spend to get it and how long is the payback going to be.

It's the fricken Euro's backyard, they are the ones who are going to get bent over the Rooskie pipelines...let those useless bums deal with Vlad!  No American should shed blood for cheap Euro oil!!!

::mooning::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2017, 04:13:26 PM »

Let 'em have it.

It's the fricken Euro's backyard, they are the ones who are going to get bent over the Rooskie pipelines...let those useless bums deal with Vlad!  No American should shed blood for cheap Euro oil!!!

Nobody said anything about shedding blood. If that was for me.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2017, 09:47:39 AM »

Let 'em have it.

Nobody said anything about shedding blood. If that was for me.

No, the royal "we"...the chatter about Trump and boots on the ground, etc...