Author Topic: Former CIA Director John Brennan Calls For A Coup If Trump Fires Mueller  (Read 621 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"I think it's the obligation of some executive branch officials to refuse to carry that out.

I would just hope that this is not going to be a partisan issue. That Republicans, Democrats are going to see that the future of this government is at stake and something needs to be done for the good of the future," Brennan told CNN's Wolf Blitzer at the Aspen Security Forum, effectively calling for a coup against the president should Trump give the order to fire Mueller.

O rly?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Breaking: Brennan Paints Target on Own Back. Uses Bright Red Paint!
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
I like it that a person of his "stature" is saying that. It's no secret that elements on the left and the right are itching for mortal combat (I know I am!). If I was plain spoken about wanting to kill dhimmicrats I would have been in a world of hurt. Now that various ones have quipped that they want to impeach and execute Trump and generally commit sedition I have no qualms about making a public pronouncement that I will take great pleasure at lopping off the  heads of anyone who attempts a coup against our President.

Brennan would be kinda greasy and stringy but that's what bleach and boraxo is for.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The statists are self-outing everywhere!   ::whoohoo::

Not that we didn't have Brennan figured out long ago...

Or this prancing cheerwhore for the E-GOP statist cabal -

“If Jeff Sessions is fired, there will be holy hell to pay.”

...little pissant!

check - "off" & "and die"!

Yeah...not that there is much of a social contract left...

...go ahead assholes, make my day! 
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.