Author Topic: Render unto Caesar  (Read 1274 times)

charlesoakwood

Render unto Caesar
« on: March 23, 2012, 10:06:55 PM »

Viva Cristo Rey!

Posted by Ann Barnhardt - March 23, AD 2012 5:09 PM MST
So my phone rings at a few minutes past eight this morning, and it is a local pro-life leader asking if I would be willing to speak for five minutes at the Denver Rally for Religious Liberty on the steps of the state capitol downtown at noon. Sure. Why not?

Here's the transcript of the speech. There were cameras there, but I have yet to see the video - if it is posted at all. If anyone happens across it, do let me know and I'll post it here. Until then, just imagine the crazy eyes, and fire coming out of my ears.

I was, as I expected, the most . . . er, forthright speaker. I hope I did some good.

[blockquote]Good afternoon. My name is Ann Barnhardt and I am the person who says the things that everyone else is too terrified, and too attached to earthly riches and power, to say.

Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar’s, and render unto the Lord that which is the Lord’s.

There seems to be some confusion as to what Caesar, in the form today of Caesar Tyrannus Obama, is owed, so please permit me to clear up any confusion on the matter once and for all.

Caesar Tyrannus Obama is NOT OWED the broken bodies, decapitated heads and spilled blood of our pre-born children, even though he now demands that he be worshiped with such slaughter, and that we pay for it in a tribute attached to our now-mandatory health insurance policies and enforced by his tax collectors, or lose our earthly liberty.

Caesar Tyrannus Obama is NOT OWED our fertility and ability to transmit and propagate human life itself, even though he demands that WE PAY for foolish young women to offer up their bodies to him, both in the forms of temporary chemical sterilization OR permanent surgical sterilization.

Caesar Tyrannus Obama is NOT OWED our humanity, as he demands that we allow ourselves to be reduced to nothing more than economic units, upon which cost-benefit analyses will be calculated so that Caesar Tyrannus Obama may decide who lives and who dies, that he may rape the still-productive living and intoxicate himself on the blood of the unfit and economically burdensome dead.

Caesar Tyrannus Obama is NOT OWED our souls, as he demands that we publically renounce our Crucified Savior and enter into mortal sin by cooperating with his satanic regime. Caesar Tyrannus Obama demands that either we join him, with his master, in hell for all eternity, or we will lose our earthly possessions, our liberty, and eventually perhaps even our lives.

With all of the Christian Charity I can muster, I say this to Caesar Tyrannus Obama:

Go to hell.

Antichrists like you are owed nothing but the scathing contempt of decent human beings.

I will never comply.

I will never submit.

I will never renounce Christ.

I will never betray my Savior.

Confiscate my estate. Throw me in prison. Hang me at noon on the town square. I am not afraid, and frankly, I’d consider it an honor.

I cannot be intimidated and I cannot be coerced to violate my conscience, because I fight under the Banner of Christ.

And because I fight under the Banner of Jesus Christ, I FEAR NO MAN.

I will render unto God that which is God’s, which is everything I have and everything I am.

I can think of no greater honor than to climb up on the Cross and be crucified with Jesus at the hands of Caesar.

For what little my wretched life is worth, may the Lord accept my sacrifice at Caesar’s hands, for the praise and glory of His Name and the good of all His Church.

HAIL Christ the King!

Viva Cristo Rey! [/blockquote]

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Render unto Caesar
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 10:19:19 PM »
I think there is zero chance this woman is not known by the Leftists, and viewed as a serious enemy. She's practically begging them over and over again to make her an example of their tyranny.

I pray for her. She will be a martyr and/or a hero before it's all said and done.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 10:48:19 PM »
She has said on multiple occasions now that she does not expect to survive this regime.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 12:01:21 PM »

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/23/rep-walsh-on-obamacare-we-have-to-be-prepared-to-go-to-jail/

Republican Rep. Joe Walsh told supporters that they have to be prepared to go to prison in order to protect the freedoms and liberties they now enjoy.

Walsh’s five-minute speech, delivered at a rally for religious liberty at Federal Plaza in Chicago, evoked a Braveheart-like response as the crowd chanted, “Freedom! Freedom! Freedom!” upon its completion.

“We have to be prepared to go to jail. Are we prepared?” Walsh asked rhetorically.

The crowd responded with a boisterous, “Yes!”

The rally in Chicago was one of more than 100 held at noon, local time, all around the country on Friday. They were held on the two-year anniversary of the passage of Obamacare to protest the Health and Human Services mandate that will force all religiously-affiliated institutions to provide health insurance coverage to their employees that includes free contraception and abortion procedures.  Much like April 15, 2009, was a launching pad for the Tea Party movement, organizers are hoping this event will launch the religious liberty movement as an electoral force.

Link

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 06:19:41 AM »
I think there is zero chance this woman is not known by the Leftists, and viewed as a serious enemy. She's practically begging them over and over again to make her an example of their tyranny.

I pray for her. She will be a martyr and/or a hero before it's all said and done.

She doesn't hide where she lives, either.  You have to wonder if she desires to be the martyr.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 07:16:49 AM »

She doesn't hide where she lives, either.  You have to wonder if she desires to be the martyr.

I don't think she seriously desires it, but neither is she afraid to take on any foolish attempts to harm her.  I think rather she is fed up with all this BS and is putting down as many markers as possible so as to make the Left's transgressions more transparent.  Our enemies are evil and can do stupid things, but making a martyr out of Ann would be a serious mistake.  We should all have the courage Ann has and be as bold in our opposition to tyranny as she is.  Fear is what the Left banks on, it is well past time the Left begins to fear all of us!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.