Author Topic: "Teens" kill yet another WWII veteran  (Read 978 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
"Teens" kill yet another WWII veteran
« on: October 28, 2013, 05:07:11 PM »
H/T: Moonbattery

More feral "teens" have killed an elderly person, another WWII veteran.

The victim:

The "teens":

Four Mississippi teenagers have been charged with murder in the killing of a beloved World War II veteran who gained local fame for his home-cooked hot tamales.

The long and lustrous life of Lawrence “Shine” Thornton, 87, was celebrated last week during a ceremony at St. Joseph Catholic Church. Following the ceremony, Thornton was buried with military honors at Greenlawn Memorial Gardens.

Thornton died Oct. 20, succumbing to the injuries he sustained after four teenagers “pushed him down and stole his wallet,” during an apparent mugging that occurred in the late-afternoon two days earlier in the driveway of his long-time Greenville home.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: "Teens" kill yet another WWII veteran
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 05:12:33 PM »
Dammit. I'm close to the point where I don't care who pays. I know that's wrong, and just an emotion-driven response. But sooner or later, there will be tit-for-tat for this kind of behavior.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 07:04:53 PM »
That sort of response may be the only thing that puts a lid on this sht; the suspicion that it'd be open season on any and all of 'em if it doesn't stop.

Sorry, but my humanity meter is looking more and more busted these days.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 06:56:50 AM »
It's going to get ot the point where if you so much as see someone even look like they are thinking of beating someone up and robbing them....preemptively strike them down...and make sure they can't get up again.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline oldcoastie6468

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 09:20:52 AM »
No trial! Just execute the bastids!   ::pullhair::
U.S. Coast Guard veteran, 1964-1968

Will Rogers never met Barack Obama. He would not like Obama.

I hate liberals. Liberalism is a disease that causes severe brain damage after it tries to suck knowledge and history out of yours.