Author Topic: POSOTUS Waxes Euphoric Over The Terrorist Cult  (Read 2437 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
POSOTUS Waxes Euphoric Over The Terrorist Cult
« on: February 04, 2016, 07:16:53 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/03/obama-visits-mosque-islam-has-always-been-part-of-america/

Sick bastard!

Islam is incompatible with anything not Islam, period!  Lying takiyya-spreading un-American piece of bi-sexual filth!

Twisted bastard doesn't even realize these people would behead him for numerous sins against the cult if they have the chance!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline sfetter

Re: POSOTUS Waxes Euphoric Over The Terrorist Cult
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 07:46:40 AM »
Satin certainly seems to be in control.  And I see no one person or group who is providing any resistance what so ever.  Elections will not change this.  We have entered into a time when the gov will constantly be in our face telling us how great they are and all the good things they are doing for us and the world.  Their new job is public relations for satin.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 10:16:21 AM »
SCoaMF:
“Jefferson and John Adams had their own copies of the Koran,” he said. “Benjamin Franklin wrote, that even if the Mufti of Constantinople were to send a missionary to preach to us, he would find a pulpit at his service.”

Put into perspective:
And it being found inconvenient to assemble in the open air, subject to its inclemencies, the building of a house to meet in was no sooner proposed, and persons appointed to receive contributions, but sufficient sums were soon received to procure the ground and erect the building, which was one hundred feet long and seventy board, about the size of Westminster Hall; and the work was carried on with such spirit as to be finished in a much shorter time than could have been expected. Both house and ground were vested and in trustees, expressly for the use of any preacher of any religious persuasion who might desire to say something to the people at Philadelphia; the design in building not being to accommodate any particular sect, but the inhabitants in general; so that even if the Mufti of Constantinople were to send a missionary to preach Mohammedanism to us, he would find a pulpit at his service.

From that sentence, I gather Muzzies must have been as popular then as they are now.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 10:48:43 AM »
I don't own an actual Koran - but I have several books about it - that break down certain sections of its text - so that when I teach in adult Sunday school, I can better know the subject matter as I contrast/juxtapose Worldviews & help others to make better informed decisions when they're battered by bullsh*t via the media.

Owning such texts obviously doesn't mean I "endorse" Islam, the Koran or their worldview. I does mean I want to make accurate statements about same, so that any opposed to what i do, do not attempt to undermine my statements on the basis that they're false or misleading (which they'll do anyway - but at least I can cite my sources rather than simply say "it's my opinion.:")

I'd also like to know exactly how many missionaries the Mufti of Constantinople sent during that time period & how many "flocked" to hear them utter their brand of worldview.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2016, 03:44:44 PM »
From my readings those guys read the Koran as an aid in knowing thy enemy.  They got the proper understanding and broke out the hardware to deal with them.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 10:39:05 PM »

Owning such texts obviously doesn't mean I "endorse" Islam, the Koran or their worldview. I does mean I want to make accurate statements about same, so that any opposed to what i do, do not attempt to undermine my statements on the basis that they're false or misleading (which they'll do anyway - but at least I can cite my sources rather than simply say "it's my opinion.:")

Of course not.

I have a copy of the koran - along with Hitler's Mein Kampf and Alinksy's Rules for Radicals. Just owning evil books doesn't make one evil. I prefer to know my enemies.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2016, 07:15:15 AM »
From my readings those guys read the Koran as an aid in knowing thy enemy. They got the proper understanding and broke out the hardware to deal with them.

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

Our Founders were children of the Enlightenment, they were well read in all of the classics and the views of their contemporaries and those of the Renaissance period, they read for knowledge and understanding not to reinforce a particular cultish view.  They drew upon the lessons good and bad from history and gave us the best form of society most conducive to helping make Liberty and Freedom last as long as possible.  They knew somewhere along the line shallow self-interested megalomaniacs would come along and f**k it all up...and here we are.  We'll have to start from scratch again once the dust settles and the blood is all washed away.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 07:37:55 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2016, 07:16:05 AM »

Of course not.

I have a copy of the koran - along with Hitler's Mein Kampf and Alinksy's Rules for Radicals. Just owning evil books doesn't make one evil. I prefer to know my enemies.

Throw a couple korans into the trunk...emergency buttwipe.  Get the soft paper though.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2016, 07:33:13 AM »
SCoaMF:
“Jefferson and John Adams had their own copies of the Koran,” he said. “Benjamin Franklin wrote, that even if the Mufti of Constantinople were to send a missionary to preach to us, he would find a pulpit at his service.”

Put into perspective:
And it being found inconvenient to assemble in the open air, subject to its inclemencies, the building of a house to meet in was no sooner proposed, and persons appointed to receive contributions, but sufficient sums were soon received to procure the ground and erect the building, which was one hundred feet long and seventy board, about the size of Westminster Hall; and the work was carried on with such spirit as to be finished in a much shorter time than could have been expected. Both house and ground were vested and in trustees, expressly for the use of any preacher of any religious persuasion who might desire to say something to the people at Philadelphia; the design in building not being to accommodate any particular sect, but the inhabitants in general; so that even if the Mufti of Constantinople were to send a missionary to preach Mohammedanism to us, he would find a pulpit at his service.

From that sentence, I gather Muzzies must have been as popular then as they are now.

Quite.  Muslim Pirates were the first enemy America had after the revolution. They would capture and enslave everyone on the ship. Multiple successful attempts proved to the French and British  this might be a wonderful way to enlist more navy crew and began to do the same.

All Ben Franklin was saying is that in America we would tolerate a Muslim preaching. Not that anyone in their right mind would listen. We were trying to sign a treaty to stop the harrasment of America shipping when most of these statements were made, because when you don't have a viable Navy,  preety please is your best argument, and calling the Muslims satanic evil buttf**king barbarians  is unlikely to help the process along, even if that is what the Fouding Fathrs thought...and yes you can find that sentiment in their writing too.

Just more  revisionist history and "current truth" from the Statists. Who could have seen it coming?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2016, 08:09:34 AM »
Who?  Anybody who has ever heard Obongo speak about anything; his wont is to twist everything to suit his purposes.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2016, 10:43:58 AM »
Quite.  Muslim Pirates were the first enemy America had after the revolution. They would capture and enslave everyone on the ship. Multiple successful attempts proved to the French and British  this might be a wonderful way to enlist more navy crew and began to do the same.

All Ben Franklin was saying is that in America we would tolerate a Muslim preaching. Not that anyone in their right mind would listen. We were trying to sign a treaty to stop the harrasment of America shipping when most of these statements were made, because when you don't have a viable Navy,  preety please is your best argument, and calling the Muslims satanic evil buttf**king barbarians  is unlikely to help the process along, even if that is what the Fouding Fathrs thought...and yes you can find that sentiment in their writing too.

Just more  revisionist history and "current truth" from the Statists. Who could have seen it coming?

David Barton of Wallbuilders puts it this way (paraphrase):

“President Obama is right; Islam/Muslims played a MAJOR role in the shaping of this great nation, to which we owe them an eternal debt of gratitude: our Navy had spun off from the world’s most powerful fighting force and needed to sharpen its fighting prowess.

The Barbary Coast Muslim pirates afforded us that very opportunity, by allowing us a sizable amount of real-time target practice as we shot, cannoned, skewered & hung them as they attempted to raid & capture our ships. Without their willing (and at times unwilling) participation in the de facto “training” of our Navy, we’d not have developed into the formidable fighting force of the day.”

Not to mention speeding those bloody bastards along their way to meet allah!  ;D

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.