Topics > Hobbies & Crafts

Moby Dick

(1/7) > >>

Libertas:
He ain't white and he ain't a whale...but today in between chores at the lake I was fishing off the dock and I looked down and all of a sudden I saw all the little hatchlings scatter.  I knew a bigger predator had to be approaching and thought it would be a northern cruising the shallows as is the norm in spring.  I had a rod with a fake minnoiw on it ready to go, I've caught em by dangling a bait in front of them before, but what cruised into view was the biggest bass I have ever seen in our lake,  7-8 lbs easy!  He didn't like my offering and I proceeded to throw everything I had in my tackleboxes in the area, zip zero nada!

But now I know he is there.

The hunt for Moby has just begun.

IronDioPriest:
Until he's dangling from your thumb in a photo, he doesn't exist.
 ::pokeineye:: ::stirpot:: ::exitstageleft::

AlanS:

--- Quote from: IronDioPriest on May 16, 2015, 10:52:10 PM ---Until he's dangling from your thumb in a photo, he doesn't exist.
 ::pokeineye:: ::stirpot:: ::exitstageleft::

--- End quote ---

How do they say it? Pics or it didn't happen. ::hysterical::

Good luck on your hunt!

Libertas:
Tough crowd.  About what I would expect though.  I just hope I get another crack at him, gotta be at the end of his run...it would be a shame not to hook and land him (I would run to a taxidermist with this guy!) before he kicks.  Probably a true loner too, l will need lots of luck!

IronDioPriest:

--- Quote from: Libertas on May 17, 2015, 11:42:39 AM ---Tough crowd.  About what I would expect though.  I just hope I get another crack at him, gotta be at the end of his run...it would be a shame not to hook and land him (I would run to a taxidermist with this guy!) before he kicks.  Probably a true loner too, l will need lots of luck!

--- End quote ---

When luck doesn't pan out, lemme know. I'll come over and we'll use skill to get 'im. ::beertoast::

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version