Topics > Sports

NFL

(1/34) > >>

Glock32:
Who's still watching?  They've tried their best to make me lose interest, with all their PC BS, but old habits die hard and it's still part of my Sunday regimen.

My team remains undefeated at 12-0!  It remains to be seen if they'll be able to pull off an undefeated season.

What happened to the Vikings vs. Seahawks?  Seattle spanked them like AP's unruly child  ::evil::

Libertas:

--- Quote from: Glock32 on December 06, 2015, 11:48:46 PM ---Who's still watching?  They've tried their best to make me lose interest, with all their PC BS, but old habits die hard and it's still part of my Sunday regimen.

My team remains undefeated at 12-0!  It remains to be seen if they'll be able to pull off an undefeated season.

What happened to the Vikings vs. Seahawks?  Seattle spanked them like AP's unruly child  ::evil::

--- End quote ---

Our OL is about as credible as a Hitlery's public statements, and our QB...Teddy Ponder/Christian Bridgewater...stinks on ice...he has no idea what a check-down or progression is...and if he could complete a pass of 20 yards or more it would be a fluke.  Plus, our D was down our best plug in the middle of the line and then our top 2 players (safety/LB) went gimpy.  But the D woes do not excuse the horsedung offense.  Our GM (Spielman) is the same guy that ruined the Dolphins and got run out of town...we might have waited a couple years too long to do the same...and I see no movement on that front so, we're screwed.  The good news is I saw early on the direction this was taking and bailed...which is good news for my BIL as I am still trying to get his books caught up.

::unknowncomic::

On the plus side the 5-7 Gophers got invited to the prestigious Quick Lane Bowl in Detroit 3 days after Christmas because the NCAA had nobody else left to pick from...so being in a republic in decline is paying off there.
 ::rimshot::

Glock32:
Just watched your boys choke vs. the Cardinals.  WTF were they thinking?  Take a shot down the field, and if it doesn't work go ahead and kick the FG and finish the game in OT.

I would be raging if I was a Vikings fan right now.  :)

rustybayonet:

--- Quote from: Glock32 on December 10, 2015, 10:33:14 PM ---Just watched your boys choke vs. the Cardinals.  WTF were they thinking?  Take a shot down the field, and if it doesn't work go ahead and kick the FG and finish the game in OT.

I would be raging if I was a Vikings fan right now.  :)

--- End quote ---

You have your Vikings [can't believe I typed their name], but try living your life as a Lions fan.  ::unknowncomic:: The last good team they had was in the 1950's with Bobby [kick their a*s if they screw up] Layne as their quarterback.  Even after out partyin' all night on Sat. he'd play like a mad man on Sunday.  In 58' after three straight years of winning years and championships, the Lions traded him and rumor has it that he put a 50 year curse on the Lions.  Well that 'curse' is now in it's 57th year and still going strong, because they sure are geniuses at "inventing" ways to lose, most recent example, the Green Bay game a week ago yesterday.  Even the talking heads knew that GB would try a 61 yard 'hail Mary' with only 6 sec. to play, but not the "pussycats", so another "L" in their history.  And your Vikings have had their number ever since I can remember --- The Lions have made my favorite sport - "turning off the TV when they are on". ::rant:: ::taz::

Glock32:
Everyone knew Green Bay was going for the Hail Mary, so why the Lions didn't put their future Hall of Fame WR in there I don't know.

But my team is not the Vikings.  My team is the Panthers.  I was hoping Minnesota would beat Arizona to give us a bigger cushion for home field advantage in the playoffs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version