Author Topic: I think the Judeo-Christian Heritage is why real Foundations work!  (Read 1577 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.weaselzippers.us/314877-non-profit-pays-off-mortgages-for-families-of-ambushed-officers/

Whereas the demonic progressive Foundations only seek to sow division, reward bad behavior...and punish the true doers of good in the world!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: I think the Judeo-Christian Heritage is why real Foundations work!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 12:53:01 AM »
Christian teaching says that good works/charity provided must be to a case close to the giver to ensure further harm is not done to the receiver.  Truth.  Hand out to someone who is indolent or drug addicted or grifting, regardless of 'it's for the chirrun',and he'll be back next month with his pleas of poverty ...... and slightly resentful to boot.

It's a sad, disgusting fact of life and one the Churchians keep getting wrong, either out of stupidity or cupidity.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: I think the Judeo-Christian Heritage is why real Foundations work!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 07:05:40 AM »
Yes, just like the progs confuse compassion and charity...and think forced giving with the government as the robber who redistributes a fraction of the theft to most favored tribes can be considered compassionate, charitable and fair!

More proof of their mental instability!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.