Author Topic: the Trump Administration is already a failure  (Read 6218 times)

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: the Trump Administration is already a failure
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2017, 09:45:52 AM »
I'm trying not to check out.....but mentally, I'm toast. I'm trying to stay engaged, fight the good fight, so to speak, not for me but I do have a son and soon a grandbaby. But this country looks like its toast.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2017, 11:16:14 AM »
This was the final confirmation that there will be no changing this system through the ballot box.  Trump was the wrecking ball we wanted, and against all odds he actually won.  3 months after taking office and he's no different than what we would've had with Jeb.

The Republicans control the Federal government. They could force through anything they want. What we're getting out of them instead, well, that should tell us everything.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2017, 11:28:17 AM »
Ann C. weighs in:

http://www.vdare.com/articles/ann-coulter-on-the-budget-its-swamp-people-47-trump-0

If this is the budget deal we get when Republicans control the House, the Senate and the presidency, there’s no point in ever voting for a Republican again.

Not only is there no funding for a wall, but—thanks to the deft negotiating skills of House Speaker Paul Ryan—the bill actually prohibits money from being spent on a wall.

At a CYA press conference on Tuesday, Trump’s ridiculously chipper budget director, Mick Mulvaney, described the bill’s prohibition on building a wall as a MAJOR win. (At least Mulvaney said it in English, unlike his all-Spanish 2014 townhall.)

I'm checking out. Done with anything political. We should've gone with the "worse is better" approach. The only thing good to come out of all this is an emphatic message that voters are not allowed any influence whatsoever over the government.

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2017, 11:29:50 AM »
My cares end at my driveway.  Maybe a little further if I see a swat team, military or paramilitary force making its way down my road.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2017, 11:36:47 AM »
What's this talk of government?  I see no legitimate government no matter what horizon I stare at... 

::upsidedownflag::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2017, 12:04:56 PM »
Guess its back to more guns and ammo.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2017, 01:39:42 PM »
On second thought, maybe this was still better than the "worse is better" strategy.  If Hillary had been elected, people would continue laboring under the delusion that maybe if we just retrenched and got a decent candidate in 2020 or 2024 we could win. By electing the guy who tapped into our frustrations, only to immediately go business as usual, it should hopefully destroy whatever myth remains of victory through the political process.

There's no point in wasting any more of our time, money, or sanity on the political process.  Our only engagement with the State should be as burdens on it.  Find as many precious programs as you can and exploit them.  If you become unemployed, use every last cent of unemployment compensation available.  Work under the table whenever possible.  Accept payment in goods or services rather than currency whenever possible.

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2017, 02:04:29 PM »
On second thought, maybe this was still better than the "worse is better" strategy.

I believe that it was a better strategy. If the Hildebeast had prevailed I would probably be dead or in jail right now. The antics of antafag are chump change compared to the firestorm I have in mind.

Our "leaders" have failed us - spectacularly. The pubbies have proven completely neutered and feckless. Our president putters around the fringes but he fools with crap that totally doesn't matter while ignoring things that need an immediate fix.

If they can't get their collective shyt together I don't recommend going Galt - I recommend burning it all to the ground.

In the nicest possible way of course.  ;D

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2017, 04:33:30 PM »
The too far gone point has been passed.   I doubt anyone can stop this all now.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2017, 07:08:24 AM »
Well, actually burning it to the ground (Wyatt) is optional when Going Galt...so I don't see a problem there.   :D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2017, 07:29:52 AM »
H/T - WRSA

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2017, 07:10:30 AM »
Interesting read...

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/14/ann-coulter-is-worried-the-trump-haters-were-right/

The money quote AFAIAC -

How much blame does Congressional leadership deserve?

I do of course blame Congress most of all. They are swine. They only care about their own careers. Who knows how much of it is corruption and how much of it is pure stupidity. People should start sending Paul Ryan bricks to indicate how much we want the wall.

They are the opposition party to Donald Trump. This is really something we’ve never seen before. The president stands alone, it’s his own political party, he’s Gary Cooper. All we have is millions of Americans behind him, but he doesn’t have anybody in Washington behind him.

Yes, Congress has been and is increasingly corrupt, spineless, useless...E-GOP stooges are barely different than their hardcore progressive pals in the DemoNazi Plantation.

While I agree with Ann that keeping Trump's feet to the fire is our duty...frankly it means nothing at this point if his actions fail to live up to his promises...no matter how well-intentioned or how stymied he is by Congress.  Those "millions" who supported him...could be better employed if he deputized them as US Marshall's...

At this point what difference does it make, eh?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2017, 07:54:27 AM »
He will rue the day he ignored my warnings...

This thing has now gone full-retard...just like the D-MC and Deep State hoped.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/comeys-revenge-leaks-memo-nyt-saying-trump-asked-him-end-flynn-investigation

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/chaffetz-prepares-subpoena-i-will-get-comey-memo-if-it-exists

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-17/putin-ready-give-recording-conversation-between-trump-and-lavrov-us-congress

Three ring circus.

Where did it all go wrong?

Easy.

1 - He ignored those to whom he made promises to and who propelled him into office - that being us.

2 - He gathered a weak core team - Priebus is out of his league...it is a poorly kept secret nobody fears him, respects him or gives one shat about him.  But that was probably all by intent, since Ivanka and her DeonRat hubby seem to be in Trump's ear more than anybody else.  And he margnalized our man Bannon.  He should have played hardball from the start and not just with the DemonRats, with the E-GOP too.  he should have realized that having no natural allies in Congress or the press he would have to treat them as hostile combatants, he didn't.  He should have kicked the presstitutes out of the White House and invited in only non-enemies.

3 - He failed to embrace those foreign leaders he could have used to burnish his stature and flash his ass at his enemies both D's and R's.

4 - Now he is surrounded by idiots from within and without...the assclowns in Congress don't care if these ginned up scandals are BS or not, they'll see it as an opportunity to pimp themselves...there is only one play Trump has left, and that is to somehow marshal those who put him in...and because of the aforementioned blunders, the clock is ticking rapidly on that, if he fails to act swiftly and give Ivanka & hubby the boot and put Bannon in as COS and send Priebus packing and boot the presstitutes out he is toast for sure.

Frankly...his own ego and attachment to his daughter and son in law may ensure his demise.

Oh well...short of a war...

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2017, 11:04:27 PM »
Disappointing how Trump's WH is just as chaotic as the Obama regime was.    Thought at least they would at least look more professional,  something that never happened with Obama. 

Not repealing Obamacare,  and only replacing it with Ryancare could cost him the WH in 2020.   Because Ryancare will hold the economy in a holding pattern just like Obamacare does.    If the economy isn't much better then,  he is toast.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2017, 06:58:11 AM »
All this RinoCare and Fake News meme's did was take the steam out of Pubbie sails, invigorate the Rino's and kill any hopes of movement on taxes and regulation that would let natural forces lift the economy...

Time is on Prog/Rino side...

Thus, too late is soon or has already come and gone...

Probably gone, with this suicidal move, these assholes never find what they are appointed to find, it's always a lesser perjury thing or noting at all.  And the D-MC will feed off of it and Rino's will gleefully join in.  What a joke...investigate a fantasy, when for 8 straight f**king years Hussein committed treason DAILY against people and nobody did a goddamned thing because of his dark ass and dirt-hiders in the cocksucking media!

Think the E-GOP isn't looking forward to ending Trump?  Think again!

And again!

This is the Deep State cutting off all ties back to itself, and they will do whatever it takes to make it happen.  If the SP route fails, they'll flat out snuff him.  But Trump isn't helping himself with scrapping the insider barrel for a FBI Director replacement...he should go outside for every key person...otherwise the Deep State just keeps winning...

Welcome to the end.  If Trump had any balls he would deputize millions of supporters and lets just get on with the f**king real show already!

But no, slow stupid death march first, eh?  Fine, f**k it!  Make Pence your guy...think that will save the E-GOP?  Pah!

Oh well...didn't change a damn thing from my point of view of where things are headed, so keep on planning accordingly...

« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 07:41:49 AM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2017, 09:59:10 AM »
Trump's election was a giant middle finger to the lot of them: the permanent bureaucracy, the media, the Democrats, the E-GOP, all of them. Regardless of what happens, it was a success in that regard. They are mistaken if they think all they need to do is get rid of Trump and it's back to business as usual.

We are not going back to that.

Speaking for myself, I am post-political now. My priorities are entirely cultural and demographic at this point. Without putting up a fight in that arena, politics won't matter anyway.

Let this be a lesson to Trump and any other would-be outsiders though: trying to play ball with the swamp creatures gains you nothing. Look how the "Russian conspiracy" thing is front and center again. They backed off on him a bit when he agreed to play Neocon Adventurer by launching some missiles into Syria, but I guess he's overdue on another protection payment.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2017, 11:20:44 AM »
I predict things will progress negatively in geometric fashion for the E-GOP, they are just stupid enough to think any of us GAFF about them anymore...off-year elections are always favor the opposition party (though in recent years more so against democrats more than the pubbies) but try to see what kind of power they are left with with millions of us not giving a damn about participating in this fraud any longer.  And they will make it worse for themselves by blaming their trouncing on Trump and those who supported him...further alienating and isolating themselves.  I then predict that if Trump is still around...they'll be pleading with him to do things to improve their fortunes before they once again fall back into their typical betrayal antics...it will be interesting to see if Trump is stupid enough to fall for it or if he takes a screw-me/screw-you attitude.  If he is gone and Pence is their puppet what is left of anything called a "base" will be gone.  Oblivion awaits the GOP and it's death is both long overdue and irrelevant anyway...

The Trump-Effect dropped the veil of the Deep State and revealed its horrid face for all to see, in the end that is all it could achieve, but it was a necessary step.

We should all be post-political now...politics like the republic, is dead, completely pointless.  It is mere theatrics until the final contest is entered in earnest.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2017, 11:49:22 AM »
Another rare moment when I agree with a liberal...

Dennis Kucinich: "Well, you have a politicization of the agencies. That is resulting in leaks from anonymous unknown people and the intention is to take down a president. This is very dangerous to America. It is a threat to our republic. It constitutes a clear and present danger to our way of life. What is the motive of these people? Who’s putting these leaks out? Why isn’t somebody coming forward to make that charge and put their name and their reputation behind it instead of attacking through the media and not substantiating their position?"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/boom-democrat-dennis-kucinich-deep-state-trying-take-president-threat-republic-video/

Nothing short of a coup d'état by the DeepState/D-MC!

I bet that goes uninvestigated/unpunished...

::upsidedownflag::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2017, 11:57:02 AM »
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/18/chaffetz-to-announce-early-departure-from-congress-238550

Chaffetz did not respond to a request for comment Wednesday evening or Thursday morning. Multiple sources say he will leave Congress on June 30.

Chaffetz, 50, is chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, the top investigative body in the chamber. He recently subpoenaed James Comey's memos, and invited the fired FBI director to testify next week before his panel.

Chaffetz told POLITICO last month he had begun exploring employment outside Congress. Several sources in the Capitol say Chaffetz has told his colleagues he will appear on Fox News.

Hmmmm .........
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2017, 06:48:33 AM »
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/18/chaffetz-to-announce-early-departure-from-congress-238550

Chaffetz did not respond to a request for comment Wednesday evening or Thursday morning. Multiple sources say he will leave Congress on June 30.

Chaffetz, 50, is chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, the top investigative body in the chamber. He recently subpoenaed James Comey's memos, and invited the fired FBI director to testify next week before his panel.

Chaffetz told POLITICO last month he had begun exploring employment outside Congress. Several sources in the Capitol say Chaffetz has told his colleagues he will appear on Fox News.

Hmmmm .........

Hard to ruin a guys reputation and have him run out of Congress if he is going to leave on his own accord...short of the Deep State Vince-Fostering him...as always the real obstruction of justice goes unreported by the Goebbels Media and the rest of the DemoNazi Plantation and their useful idiots in the E-GOP like McCain & Graham...

The Republic died a long time ago...it exists in name only...