Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 197788 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #260 on: July 24, 2015, 12:34:49 PM »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #261 on: July 24, 2015, 04:57:01 PM »
The nerve of Cruz violating the Senate traditions of decorum by calling a fellow Senator a liar

Ted must be pretty naïve to have just figured out Mitch is a liar

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #262 on: July 24, 2015, 05:31:49 PM »
The nerve of Cruz violating the Senate traditions of decorum by calling a fellow Senator a liar

Trump is wearing off on him.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #263 on: July 24, 2015, 05:43:38 PM »

Trump is wearing off on him.

I believe Trump's example is emboldening, for sure.  It's been noted that of all the trashing Trump has taken from Republicans, Cruz refrained.

I don't believe Cruz is naive, but I suspect this last backstabbing by McConnell was a last straw.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #264 on: July 24, 2015, 06:54:21 PM »
Once upon a time I was a (soft) supporter of McConnell. Something changed with him and turned him into a feckless turncoat. Øbongo is demonstratively the worst, most destructive president we're ever suffered under. Mitch knows this. He knows how hard people worked to change the complexion of the senate. Now he is just pissing it all away.

As bad as Øbongo is, I just want him gone.

With Mitch - I want him punished for his betrayal.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #265 on: July 25, 2015, 09:44:27 PM »
a) It's about damn time!

b) Trump is at least forcing issues and making people stop giving traitors like McConnell any consideration.

c) Last but not least I agree with 'Soup, he should be punished, and those speaking the truth should be thanked and encouraged to keep it up.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #266 on: July 26, 2015, 01:37:27 PM »
a) It's about damn time!

b) Trump is at least forcing issues and making people stop giving traitors like McConnell any consideration.

c) Last but not least I agree with 'Soup, he should be punished, and those speaking the truth should be thanked and encouraged to keep it up.

::clapping:: ::clapping:: ::clapping::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #267 on: July 27, 2015, 07:53:57 AM »
And Mitch's Bitches line up to slam Cruz...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/230138-senior-senate-republicans-line-up-to-rebuke-ted-cruz-for-criticizing-mitch-mcconnell/

Hatch, Alexander, Cornyn...

To Cruz's credit, he threw their "rules" back in their faces -

After Hatch spoke, Cruz rose to defend himself for making the accusation that McConnell had lied when he denied striking a deal to allow the vote to revive the Export-Import Bank.

View gallerySenate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., left, …
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., left, accompanied by Secretary for the Majority of th …
He said he agreed with Hatch's calls for civility but declared, "Speaking the truth about actions is entirely consistent with civility."

And far from backing down, Cruz reiterated his complaint about McConnell. "My saying so may be uncomfortable but it is a simple fact, entirely consistent with decorum, and no member of this body has disputed that promise was made and that promise was broken."

Cowards hide behind the whimsical rules of man, people of principle don't fear the truth.  The cowards won the vote and slammed Cruz...they actually think they "won" when all they did is remind them what a f**king complete waste of human tissue they are!!!

Your days are numbered, assholes!!!

ETA - On a happier note, Lindsey's chances appear to be over, he just got "the kiss of death"...

Kiss of death.

::hysterical::

ETA #2 - Crap, back to bad news...

McConnell treason worse than expected...he also blew up defunding Planned Parenthood Infanticide and Kate's Law (criminal illegals)!!!

That this POS used tactics made unpopular by the loathsome Dingy Harry is no surprise...turds are as turds are.

::gaah::   ::asskicking::

« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 12:04:18 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #268 on: July 27, 2015, 11:58:51 AM »
Trump left out of NH GOP debate...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/07/jeb-bush-rubio-lindsey-graham-in-trump-is-out-of-nh-voters-first-debate/

...what does "GOP" stand for now?  Gobs of Puss?

...outside of Walker I could GAFF who shows or doesn't...

::mooning::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 07:35:14 AM by Libertas »

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #270 on: July 28, 2015, 09:47:46 AM »
"What I don’t get is that people like Trump because he “speaks his mind.” No he doesn’t. If he did, he’d say, “Look at me!” over and over." - Frank J @ imao.us

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #271 on: July 28, 2015, 11:22:38 AM »
He's got a point, Trump dishes it out, doesn't let others define his position...that and "speaking your mind" (if taken literally and sans any filters whatsoever) is routinely not practiced in latter-day 'Merica.  Frank is a hardcore 24/7/365 words-mean-things guy.  Nothing wrong with that, it's just that...like most of us...the ideals are old fashioned...not wrong, just not popular with the beta population.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #272 on: July 28, 2015, 11:39:22 AM »
B Hussein O thinks he could win a third term...

"I actually think I’m a pretty good president," he said. "I think if I ran, I could win."

&

"But I can’t. So there’s a lot that I’d like to do to keep America moving, but the law is the law."

Uhh huh...

Let me fix that for ya...

"I actually think I’m a pretty good president,asshole" he said. "I think if I ran, I could winbe an even bigger asshole."

&

"But I can’t help but suck worse. So there’s a lot that I’d like to do to keep America moving down the toilet, but the law is pissing me off and it is time to end the law."

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #273 on: July 28, 2015, 05:27:24 PM »
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/421677/carly-fiorina-communicator-campaign-trail-political-skills

after all the anti-trump hyteric codswollop taking up all the realestate on NRO lately they finally did a nice job appraising Carly Fiorina. According to 3 of the latest polls she appears to be a possibility for  entry into the first fox debates and I truly believe that if she is not there it will be a big weapon that the republicans hand to hillary in her war on women meme.  I am impressed by the lady's poise, articulate speech and aggressive stance on many issues. She reminds me of Margaret Thatcher in many ways. I do hope we do not limit her to the possiblity of VP just because she is a woman. She far surpasses hillary and I would pay money to see a debate one on one between those 2
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #274 on: July 28, 2015, 05:58:04 PM »
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/421677/carly-fiorina-communicator-campaign-trail-political-skills

after all the anti-trump hyteric codswollop taking up all the realestate on NRO lately they finally did a nice job appraising Carly Fiorina. According to 3 of the latest polls she appears to be a possibility for  entry into the first fox debates and I truly believe that if she is not there it will be a big weapon that the republicans hand to hillary in her war on women meme.  I am impressed by the lady's poise, articulate speech and aggressive stance on many issues. She reminds me of Margaret Thatcher in many ways. I do hope we do not limit her to the possiblity of VP just because she is a woman. She far surpasses hillary and I would pay money to see a debate one on one between those 2

Carly and Walker are the only two declared GOP  candidates  I will even consider voting for. Anyone else WILL NOT  get my vote, even if it means "( name your statist asshat here)  Wins" - At this point I am not convinced my vote will be counted in any case, nor am I convinced that continuing to have a Democrat  in office will change anything in our outcome  from a practical standpoint - and I know having a e-GOP approved candidate will certainly not change the outcome. E-GOP are just statists  pretending to be a Conservative anyway.  I have been saying it since the Tea Party failed to take both the senate and the house in the first midterm election. Political solutions are now not possible.  The Dems will continue to abuse the power of government against their political enemies, the liberal media will continue to ignore it as they will ignore the rampant voter fraud and win by immigration tactic currently employed by this administration.

Of course Carly and Walker have ZERO chance of gaining the nomination and may be included only as a VP to try and salvage the votes of people like me. Well it won't work this time jackasses. You give me real change or the Dems can just keep power - as they are likely to do anyway through skullduggery. IN the end it all ends the same way .

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #275 on: July 28, 2015, 06:30:24 PM »
I have spent the last few days posting on article on NRO about Trump. Seems that NRO and the status quo feel that any support for Trump comes from the lo-info crowd and will not admit that the support for trump is more a stick in the eye to the republican elite than a real endorsement of trump.  There just seems to be a mind-block when it comes to the frustration level of the conservatives with the likes of boehner et al and no matter how many posters call fowl, NRO comes up the next day with another trump diatribe. They refuse delivery of the message they are being sent and that is to their peril as I say most would rather not vote than vote for Jeb, but doing so would jeopardize ground gained on the state and local levels
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #276 on: July 28, 2015, 07:12:37 PM »
I have spent the last few days posting on article on NRO about Trump. Seems that NRO and the status quo feel that any support for Trump comes from the lo-info crowd and will not admit that the support for trump is more a stick in the eye to the republican elite than a real endorsement of trump.  There just seems to be a mind-block when it comes to the frustration level of the conservatives with the likes of boehner et al and no matter how many posters call fowl, NRO comes up the next day with another trump diatribe. They refuse delivery of the message they are being sent and that is to their peril as I say most would rather not vote than vote for Jeb, but doing so would jeopardize ground gained on the state and local levels

Well, yes and no.  I have every intention of voting. I don't have any intention of voting for an E-GOP stooge. I suppose not having a decent candidate may suppress voting, but I suspect that we will get at least one Perot-esque independent running that will serve to split the conservative vote. Even if we don't I can write in a Constitution party Candidate - or Frank J, or Bill Whittle or Mickey Mouse.  I can Still vote for the State and local folks who might matter

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #277 on: July 28, 2015, 09:04:45 PM »
Agreed, I will vote for down ticket candidates I support, POTUS is up in the air, if another E-GOP stooge at the top I don't care who the running mate is they will not get my support, period.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #278 on: July 29, 2015, 07:16:25 AM »
Are we going to fire up the "live chat" function for this Fox debate?  I could use a more valid excuse for Thursday night drinking.
 :D

PS-Trump, trying to make new friends in duh Mediuh...

http://iotwreport.com/in-trumps-cabinet/

Heh!

« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 12:33:12 PM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #279 on: July 29, 2015, 12:24:01 PM »