Author Topic: scottish trannies offended by cis-male drag queens  (Read 1726 times)

Offline whimsicalmamapig

scottish trannies offended by cis-male drag queens
« on: July 26, 2015, 11:06:24 PM »
Has anyone been following the kurffufle in Glasgow between the ordinary regular old drag queens and the transgendered community over who has the rights to wear the brassiers in the gay parade?

I am not joking as the trannies feel dissed by the drag queens in that their overly expanded portrayal of feminine attributes trigger micro-aggressions in those who feel their inner womanhood is being ridiculed?

It is always a good day when you can watch the left eat its own young.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: scottish trannies offended by cis-male drag queens
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 11:25:43 PM »
I saw this somewhere a few days ago. Linkie-linkie?

You just can't make this sh*t up. Drag queens are offensive to trannies? Pardon my exclamation, but Jesus Christ! Take that as a prayer, not an expletive.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 04:44:48 AM »
#TitForTat...this could possibly begin trending.  :D
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 07:24:04 AM »
Put them in catapults and yell "pull", shoot, and then declare "I love my people".   ::laughonfloor::

PS-check this link out...trannies vs cis-male drag queens but one of many "Minority Wars" that will rage...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/23/minority-wars-why-the-next-ten-years-will-set-everyone-against-everyone/
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 09:58:28 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 09:30:15 AM »
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/421614/transsexuals-drag-queens-fight

this is the link for the article I am following at this time, I think there is other coverage of this also.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 10:02:28 AM »
Also there's plans for a "Gay Pride" parade through a heavily Muslim neighborhood in Stockholm, and the gays are being accused of anti-Islam and anti-immigrant prejudice.

The various identity blocks of the Left are often at odds with each other.  They've kept that under wraps so long as they have a common enemy (i.e. traditional white Western civilization) but since they've more or less won that war I think we'll see more and more infighting.

Look at how opposite some of their constituencies are:  radical environmentalists and industrial labor unions; militant homosexuals and militant Muslims; militant atheists and militant Muslims.

I would say it should be fun watching them snipe each other, except for the fact that the entire reason they're at this stage is because the war against Western Civilization is now in mopping up mode.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 10:19:32 AM »
Has anyone been following the kurffufle in Glasgow between the ordinary regular old drag queens and the transgendered community over who has the rights to wear the brassiers in the gay parade?

I am not joking as the trannies feel dissed by the drag queens in that their overly expanded portrayal of feminine attributes trigger micro-aggressions in those who feel their inner womanhood is being ridiculed?

It is always a good day when you can watch the left eat its own young.

My ancestors are spinning in their graves...

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2015, 10:23:07 AM »
I do think that if western civ just holds on long enough we will see the entire leftist coalition disintigrate as the house of cards that it is. A culture built on the brief cooperation of such disparate groups can not long endure and we are starting to see the cannibalism of its parts. I am eagerly awaiting the lightbulb going off in the minds of the blacks that they are no longer the chosen favorites of the left but have now been shown the back of the bus to be replaced by the hispanics and islamists who can provide a greater funding base for them.

We need not despair yet as long as the self destructive nature of self-worshipping left continues apace as the various preening groups begin to turn on their erstaz cohorts in a feeding frenzy of self-preservation.
Thomas Jefferson

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2015, 11:09:27 AM »
...Look at how opposite some of their constituencies are...

I've recognized this apparent inconsistency almost from the time I became politically aware. I used to expect an implosion of liberal ideology because of it. But the dynamic keeps going and going. The inconsistencies of opposing constituencies doesn't harm liberalism because liberalism does not require logic and has no shame. Then I finally realized that it wasn't liberalism that would implode, but the entirety of Western culture.

Expecting liberalism to kill itself off by the revelation of its inconsistencies is like expecting cancer to kill itself off by the revelation of its chaotic nature. Cancer doesn't kill itself, it kills the host body - unless it is cut out and irradiated.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2015, 11:24:22 AM »
while Irondio is correct so far, I see the rising impact of the immovable force of islam taking a toll on the facade of commity that the left requires of its members.

No amount of pressure is going to make homosexuality OK with the islamic community and when the left will finally need to take a side between its protectec classes it will expose the very weakness of its coalition. if trannies and drag queens will fight over prominence in the freak parade, Islam will just demand the death of all the freaks and commandeer the entire parade.

I really wonder if the pro-islamic promoters of the left see where this is all going.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2015, 11:38:06 AM »
...Look at how opposite some of their constituencies are...

I've recognized this apparent inconsistency almost from the time I became politically aware. I used to expect an implosion of liberal ideology because of it. But the dynamic keeps going and going. The inconsistencies of opposing constituencies doesn't harm liberalism because liberalism does not require logic and has no shame. Then I finally realized that it wasn't liberalism that would implode, but the entirety of Western culture.

Expecting liberalism to kill itself off by the revelation of its inconsistencies is like expecting cancer to kill itself off by the revelation of its chaotic nature. Cancer doesn't kill itself, it kills the host body - unless it is cut out and irradiated.

::clapping::

Exactly!

There is no happy ending to be had here, the "my-way-no-matter-what-hell-may-come" progs are not going to suddenly wake up and say "Gosh, we had it all wrong, we need to learn to live with our more conservative countrymen.", it just is not a reasonable or intelligent expectation to have about these people.  They all sold 100% of their soul to their agenda and for what they think it can give them - an excuse to behave they way they want to, the sanction to behave they way they want to, the ability to have their selfish needs met courtesy of their enlightened masters...all without any judgement or criticism.  And no, the progs do not care about the insanity of any of their positions, certainly not their bend-over-backwards tolerance of muzzies...like all fools they think cutting a deal with the crocodile means being eaten last is a swell deal as long as the deal holds.

The only person harder to deal with than a prog is a muzzie...

To think you will ever be able to live with either...to me, is irrational.  They hate our very existence...we are a reminder to them of what they are not...and I for one think we should match their offer, it is after all the fair thing to do.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.