Author Topic: “I want to continue to be a Republican because it annoys them,”  (Read 816 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
So sayeth another halfrican, Colin Powell.

I'm not annoyed he identifies as Republican; I'm disgusted because he fits right in with the other eGOPs.

Get a load of this:

“I think the party has shifted much further right than where the country is and it should be obvious to party leaders that they cannot keep saying and doing the things that they were doing and hope to be successful in national-level election in the future, not just in 2016,” he added.

Yeah, okay; the Rs are too far right for the base.  Another ignoranti heard from.

And this:

“I think most Republicans understand that we need immigration, we are an immigrant nation, it is in our best interest to do it,” he said.

No, we are not "an immigrant nation" (but they're working hard at making that a true statement).  I swear, I want always to punch the speaker who intones that.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: “I want to continue to be a Republican because it annoys them,”
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 07:29:59 AM »
Translation - "I know I'm a progressive sapper but the fools in the e-GOP love having me defecate into their punchbowl because it makes the few remaining authentic conservatives left in that party choke on their bile."

Sadly, Colon is just blowing more dirt.  He is and always has been a self-promoting egotistical self-absorbed boob.

But, like McCain he is a darling of the ProgMedia and a useful tool for the DemoProgs to employ against feckless e-GOP stooges to get them to capitulate (Progs call it "compromise") on whatever issue.

I mean who but a complete imbecile thinks the GOP has shifted more to the right?  If that were the case there would be real government shutdowns not phony ones, there would be real defunding/ending of programs and departments, there would be no ObamaCare, etc etc.

And the Progs have been purposely lying their asses off about immigration and immigrants their entire lives!

That we allowed (screened!) legal immigrants into this nation before DOES NOT EQUAL allowing ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN NO QUESTIONS ASKED UNSCREENED!!!  Sorry about the shouting (no, not really) but the latter group are CRIMINALS!  How can you expect to have good citizens let alone hope they assimilate into OUR norms, traditions and laws when your first act in this nation is BREAKING THE LAW AND ENTERING LIKE A TERRORIST?!

So, f**k Powell, f**k all who are like him and let me know when we can kick them all the hell out!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 11:22:22 AM »
"I didn't leave the democrat party - the democrat party left me" - some wise dude

I haven't self-identified as Republican in a long time. Even as late as 2006 as I was voting for GW a 2nd time I was visibly annoyed at both he and what would become known as the GOPe - the little ferrets that scurried behind the scene manipulating and corrupting what the rank & file wanted.

Fortunately I live in a state that does not require declaration of affiliation in order to receive or cast ballots. This allows me to cast my vote for whomever I wish, irrespective of party affiliation. That said, I have never knowingly voted for a dhimmicrat and never will. But I no longer vote the party ticket. I will no longer reward deceit, treachery and incompetence with my vote or my support.

I wish that I could claim bragging rights to seeing colon as a n!gger in the woodpile. Instinctively I did see it, but I never expressed it outright. The term could not be more appropriate - it precisely describes him and his relationship to the pubbie party.

I was struggling to recall an analogy that I once heard - I know that I'm gonna mess it up but I'll try anyway...

You have have a swimming pool full of fresh water and drop one tablespoon of raw sewage into it without measurably corrupting it. Conversely you can take a cesspool and likewise drop a tablespoon of fresh water into it without measurably cleansing it.

But instinctively you know the difference.

You know that the once pristine waters now need attention or rejection and you know that the cesspool is corrupted beyond redemption. Your ability to discern the states and the ostensible changes to those states passes through a "reasonableness" filter in your brain and you make spot decisions based on the results.

colon powel has stood with the most powerful people on the planet. He has personally held positions of power that I can only dream of. He has achieved things that far exceed anything that I have ever done. And yet, for all of that, I would not hesitate to tell him

"Get the hell off my lawn"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 04:55:06 PM »
So the TEA Party wins in mass and this quart low nagger believes the country is moving left? He must be one horrible artilleryman. How many died as a direct result of this idiot's incorrect measurements for those shells?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.