Author Topic: Netanyahu's 40-second condemnatory silence  (Read 707 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Netanyahu's 40-second condemnatory silence
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 10:39:57 PM »
Full speech, forty-six minutes.

! No longer available

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 10:46:39 PM »
Netanyahu seems very, very grim. He sees what's going on, and it is obvious that he is painfully aware of the situation Israel is placed in by the Obama regime.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 12:29:10 AM »
Too bad his speech falls on mostly deaf ears........

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 07:39:53 AM »
The stare down was awesome. 

And yes, in that useless room filled with useless people his message will fall on deaf ears.

But, they have to be put on notice, they can all try to deny they were warned...but in the end what horror may come can be laid at the feet of Obama and all of them and their people.

Bibi can now concentrate on doing whatever it takes to survive and to hell with everyone else.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2015, 10:45:29 AM »
When Obama visited Israel, I Binny should have made sure that was the last time that the pos drew breath. Already plenty of Muslimes that wanted him dead.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2015, 07:58:39 AM »
When Obama visited Israel, I Binny should have made sure that was the last time that the pos drew breath. Already plenty of Muslimes that wanted him dead.

Oops, one got through!  Dang, you OK Barry?  Sorry about that, but hey, sh*t happens!

And isn't it interesting...every time Israel has a lot on its plate...the Pali's have to start acting up again?

http://news.yahoo.com/palestinian-stabs-israeli-fresh-attack-shot-dead-police-021824164.html

The them-or-us dynamic is coming into play on more than one front.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.