Author Topic: it's evident from the get-go  (Read 1345 times)

Offline whimsicalmamapig

it's evident from the get-go
« on: November 25, 2014, 06:04:55 PM »
some one should greet every illegal crossing our border with one fact.

We are a nation of laws and the mere fact that you chose to enter out country by illegal methods indicates that you are not made of the stuff this nation requires of its citizens.

The fact that you did not or do not understand what that means, tells us you need to turn around and go somewhere else because you will never fit in and will detract from us as a whole.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 06:26:49 PM by whimsicalmamapig »
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
Re: it's evident from the get-go
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 06:52:27 PM »
We haven't been a nation of laws for quite some time

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 07:12:31 PM »
Ideally, of course, we should say that, and it should be enforced by the barrel of a gun backed up by a badge.

But the reality is, that ship has sailed. They already know they're breaking the law, and they already know that nobody in authority is willing to do squat about it.

So now what? We will either be overrun, or people will have to do what is necessary without the authority of a badge...

Or, unicorns will dance across rainbows in the sky as the federal government uses its authority to treat illegal aliens like the lawbreakers they are.

Those are our three options.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 07:15:07 PM »
I was hesitant at first, but now I believe we need a last stand. at least we would go down with honor and perhaps somewhere in the future a culture will think of this the same way they did about the 300 spartans who knew and honored what they were sacrificing for.
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 07:31:46 PM »
I was hesitant at first, but now I believe we need a last stand. at least we would go down with honor and perhaps somewhere in the future a culture will think of this the same way they did about the 300 spartans who knew and honored what they were sacrificing for.

No, we need 9,000,000 last stands as each of us is finally pressured by the Fed to do something we will not.  Take one thug with you as you go and they run out of thugs rapidly.  Bonus points for instead taking two or three, blinding 6 others  and maiming another 4 via traps

Offline whimsicalmamapig

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2014, 07:59:09 PM »
well I guess that would work too...

but what I see, instead, is talk, talk, talk, while the left acts, acts, acts.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2014, 09:01:35 PM »

Nor even a nation of men. More like a nation of urges.

::doh::

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2014, 10:12:24 PM »
well I guess that would work too...

but what I see, instead, is talk, talk, talk, while the left acts, acts, acts.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.
Don't interfere when the enemy is committing suicide and there is nothing you could do to avert disaster for yourself.
Draw the line, defend it with your death. Otherwise, its a waiting game. They either come to us before the dollar goes, or they never come for lack of money to pay the thugs. And I suspect they will be locking down cities first-- the hinterlands will be too hard, and they might just be dumb enough to think us rural folk in flyover country couldn't get along without the cities.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2014, 06:29:21 AM »

Nor even a nation of men. More like a nation of urges.

::doh::

Those cut both ways...libiots always forget that...wait till they see our urges...

Hijo de puta sonrisa!

I think some of these overrun border ranchers and such will be taking matters into their own hands...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.