Author Topic: Infidel Victory! Hamas-Linked CAIR Hamze Denied Membership in Broward Republican  (Read 821 times)

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
Infidel Victory! Hamas-Linked CAIR Hamze Denied Membership in Broward Republican Executive

Monday, September 26, 2011 – Pamela Geller

"BREAKING: The people have spoken. Johanna Von Hohenzollern of AnyStreet.org just called me to report that Broward Republican Executive Committee has denied the infiltration fifth column membership application of Hamas-tied CAIR Nezar Hamze.

Muslim Brotherhood tied CAIR was named an unindicted co-conspirator in a Hamas terror funding case.

This is just an excerpt of the article. To more of this please click the following links:"

http://florida.patriotactionnetwork.com/2011/09/26/infidel-victory-...

Or here:

http://www.patriotactionnetwork.com/groups/islam-jihad-watchmen/forum/topic/infidel-victory-hamas-linked-cair-hamze-denied-membership-in-broward-republican-executive-committee/

Oh no that is terrible! ::newyear:: I am shocked!  ::whoohoo::Those poor Jihadist Pedophiles,  Women beaters, and Child Rapists. So misunderstood! ::smallestviolin::
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 12:58:51 PM by jpatrickham »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Yeah,yeah,yeah; we know about CAIR and the Sharia and all that.  How 'bout a little more follow up (not directed at you, jpat) on the point of the article; the how, what and who denied his application.

Three links, including Geller's, and this is all any of them had to say on the issue:  The people have spoken. Johanna Von Hohenzollern of AnyStreet.org just called me to report that Broward Republican Executive Committee has denied the infiltration fifth column membership application of Hamas-tied CAIR Nezar Hamze.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
And how many other fifth column trash got through though...???

PTB's not always forthcoming about their actions...a clear tip off they are Ruling Class clowns!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.