Author Topic: The Battle over East vs West (Russia vs Europe) continues in Ukraine  (Read 82667 times)

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
Re: The Battle over East vs West (Russia vs Europe) continues in Ukraine
« Reply #2160 on: April 08, 2024, 12:44:30 PM »

https://t.me/IntelRepublic/36103
💥?? CLOSE TO A NUCLEAR DISASTER - Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant's Director of Communication reveals in video above how Ukrainian callous strikes on the facility (https://t.me/IntelRepublic/36092) almost caused a catastrophe, showing remains of drone and wreckage on top of NUCLEAR dome (00:49).

Drone also targeted truck carrying food and yard but IAEA (https://t.me/IntelRepublic/20005) Chief Grossi STILL (https://t.me/IntelRepublic/34961) can't get himself to even mention Ukraine by name while confirming the attack (right pic), only "appeals to military decision-makers to abstain from such actions". 🤡
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2161 on: April 08, 2024, 01:07:54 PM »

https://t.me/myLordBebo/27423
🇺🇦??🚨 LMAO: Spotify’s list of top 50 songs listened in Ukraine, has in the second place a song called “Yes, I’m Russian”

And it goes like this:
Get up Russians, it’s time to beat the lizards.
I am now In another country, but I don't care
Strength and winter are with me, and Russia is our mother

Yes, I'm Russian (Like Smirnov)
Yes, I'm Russian (And I don't give a f#*k)
Yes, I'm Russian (I'm ready)
Yes, I'm Russian, God is with me

?? All you need to know about Ukraine and why nobody wants to fight anymore.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2162 on: April 08, 2024, 02:17:36 PM »
I saw this video. An American merc inside of Belgograd using a helmet gopro. The commander of the unit was also American and killed by a sniper.

https://southfront.press/foreign-mercenaries-killing-russian-civilians-on-the-borders/
In recent days, some videos began to circulate on the internet showing that American soldiers are participating in the Ukrainian attacks on Belgorod.

In one of these videos, it is reported that an American citizen, believed to be the commander of the Ukrainian operation, was killed by Russian troops in Belgorod.

video, eng language
https://twitter.com/leiroz_lucas/status/1777023415402058111

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2163 on: April 08, 2024, 02:33:13 PM »

Jeffrey Sachs on the Duran. Better than normal.

In short, the US and west have no diplomats. We believe there is no point in talking to the other side.
Diplomacy did not work in 1938 with Hitler therefore every one we do njot like is Hitler and there is no point in talking.
Putin is Hitler. Xi is Hitler.
BTW Kruschev and JFK wrote letters for 2 years before missile crisis. They talked during the crisis and worked things out.

He says US diplomats will walk out of the room to avoid other diplomats. Alexander says the works on diplomacy going way back say lying to the other side is long term bad. Lie to your own people but not the other side.
The US has been lying to the other side for a long time. Putin and Xi see little point in trusting the US.
Note that the US kept our promises on Cuba to this day.

https://youtu.be/TAbi_2mbVKM
Make NATO Trump-Proof w/ Jeffrey Sachs (Live)

He travels a lot. he says NO ONE in the world believes the US. Especially that Putin wants to take over the world. He says that world leaders tell him one thing and then make public statements saying the opposite.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2164 on: April 08, 2024, 06:02:08 PM »

NATO ad The expendables.

https://twitter.com/crom_oliver/status/1776145516356571386

That organisation is owned By the Military Industrial Complex. As Are all the Politicians who Attend those Meetings.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2165 on: April 09, 2024, 08:13:33 AM »
Funny.

Yet, 2 quibbles...

1 - I never see we get these spoils...it must be all under the table, the table we are not allowed to be at, see or know about...

2 - When Xi & Putin get together...or OPEC++...it's all an innocent love-fest of peace, harmony, tolerance and love...and an equal distribution of boons and bounty?

::laughonfloor::

As always...I despise them all, no exceptions.  The world is rotten to the core...no safe havens...and that's easy enough to see, nobody is emigrating to the one true Nirvana...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2166 on: April 09, 2024, 04:34:03 PM »

https://t.me/TheRealPolitick/3081
??US PMCs 'recruiting Mexican, Colombian drug cartel prisoners to fight for Ukraine' - Russian Foreign Intelligence

American PMCs have begun recruiting members of Mexican and Colombian drug cartels serving sentences in US prisons to participate in the Ukrainian conflict on the side of Kiev, Russian Foreign Intelligence Service reports.

The first batch of several hundred Mexican and Colombian drug cartel members will reportedly be sent to the frontline in the summer

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2167 on: April 10, 2024, 07:55:38 AM »
So, this news is coming from SMERSH?

Yeah, OK...if true throw them into the meatgrinder...we're too timid to so somebody else might as well...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2168 on: April 11, 2024, 09:02:36 AM »
Huns once again on the Eastern Front...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/germany-sends-troops-lithuania-1st-permanent-foreign-deployment-ww2

But, only a couple dozen...with plans of 4,800 by 2027?  That's just a brigade... Like a speed-bump...   ::)

Chi-Com's playing both sides...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-drones-are-expensive-and-error-prone-so-ukraine-turns-china

::laughonfloor::

Meanwhile, the Rus lanch more missles and kamikazi drones...

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/russia-bombards-ukraine-hypersonic-missiles-drones-damaging-power-plants-natgas

...reckon the money-grubbing sluts in Congress will ratchet up their billions down the Uke sh*thole rants once again...

...must be missing the kickbacks...

H/T-CTH

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2169 on: April 11, 2024, 08:57:58 PM »

https://t.me/c/1567469683/1963043
🇫🇮"Pensions will have to be cut, Riikka Purra said": Sanctions are working - Finland's finance minister has suggested Finnish pensioners "tighten their belts".

"Old-age pensions will inevitably be cut as part of the government's austerity package, Finance Minister Riikka Purra said. "It is impossible to reach the planned target without making changes to the pension system," she remarked. Purra also said VAT could be tightened as early as this year. The government plans to present additional measures to balance the economy for about 3 billion euros. The cuts from this amount will amount to about 2 billion euros. Negotiations on the budget framework will take place next week."

comments
Welcome to NATO huh? Welcome to neoliberal shock therapy too. Pensioners will go without so corrupt politicians can buy NATO weapons to defend against a threat that does not actually exist, i.e., Russia had zero hostility toward Finland.
It's really just Finland taking a dump on the very people that worked all their lives paying taxes to Finland. They earned their retirement and to live out their golden years in dignity as per the social contract that the state made with its people. Not cool (when governments pick on the oldies it really annoys me).

False. Finns have always been russophobic little ungrateful sh*ts, and of course when the opportunity came, they chose to shoot themselves in the foot if it even as SLIGHTLY inconvenienced Russia.

It's a common theme throughout Europe - the hate is so strong, it overrides any rational concern. The "oldies" are the main driving force behind it.

They promised the Soviets to remain neutral in perpetuity. Stalin could have annexed Finland back into Russia after WWII, but he let them off the hook. Finland owes its very existence to his good graces. The USSR also let them off the hook in 1939 after the Winter War. Yes, that is kind of ungrateful. Not that Finland's government asked its people if they wanted to join NATO. They did it under urgency. I am not sure a referendum to join NATO would have passed.
Selim, [4/11/2024 2:13 AM]
When you have American-slaves, neoliberal politicians, you will never ever need enemies.

What idiots. They were never threatened by Russia, the nearest Russian troops were 1000km away, so that they could spend money on well-fare and workers’ benefits, now they will toil all their lives to make American MIC even richer.
When you have American-slaves, neoliberal politicians, you will never ever need enemies.

What idiots. They were never threatened by Russia, the nearest Russian troops were 1000km away, so that they could spend money on well-fare and workers’ benefits, now they will toil all their lives to make American MIC even richer.

Janne Pohjala, [4/11/2024 3:27 AM]
Finland has been overspending but sanctions and sending money  and weapons to Ukraine and waging a war with Russia has crushed the Finnish economy.

We have sent billions of euros worth money and weapons to Ukraine. We spend tens of billions on weapons, like 64 F-35, ground to surface missiles etc to wage a war with Russia on behalf of Biden.

Russia was our biggest trading partner in 2013, now trade is zero, tourism is zero. Eastern Finland suffers. Russians were the biggest tourism country of origin, visiting Finland, using hotels and shopping.

No more cheap energy or wood from Russia and at the same time EU want to turn our forests to an museum. Paper and pulp mills are closing down or downsizing.

Germany became the largest trading partner in 2014, after sanctions and now German economy is down and trade suffers.

Finland is no longer able to take care of healthcare, pay pensions, or repair roads. Last year over 3000 companies went under, 2024 estimate is 3400 bankruptcies.

Since 2014 sanctions have been slowing down the Finnish economy and seriously damaged it since 2022.

We are the useful idiots of the EU and US. A puppet state of US and oblast of EU, getting poorer and poorer but barking to the east as a puppet of Biden.

No more neutrality and independence. Finland as we knew it has been destroyed. Our politicians have had small brains but big mouths.

Janne Pohjala, [4/11/2024 3:27 AM]
Finland has been overspending but sanctions and sending money  and weapons to Ukraine and waging a war with Russia has crushed the Finnish economy.

We have sent billions of euros worth money and weapons to Ukraine. We spend tens of billions on weapons, like 64 F-35, ground to surface missiles etc to wage a war with Russia on behalf of Biden.

Russia was our biggest trading partner in 2013, now trade is zero, tourism is zero. Eastern Finland suffers. Russians were the biggest tourism country of origin, visiting Finland, using hotels and shopping.

No more cheap energy or wood from Russia and at the same time EU want to turn our forests to an museum. Paper and pulp mills are closing down or downsizing.

Germany became the largest trading partner in 2014, after sanctions and now German economy is down and trade suffers.

Finland is no longer able to take care of healthcare, pay pensions, or repair roads. Last year over 3000 companies went under, 2024 estimate is 3400 bankruptcies.

Since 2014 sanctions have been slowing down the Finnish economy and seriously damaged it since 2022.

We are the useful idiots of the EU and US. A puppet state of US and oblast of EU, getting poorer and poorer but barking to the east as a puppet of Biden.

No more neutrality and independence. Finland as we knew it has been destroyed. Our politicians have had small brains but big mouths.

K, [4/11/2024 3:56 PM]
Good. Fins had it both ways for too long. It's time to face the reality and start living on their own. Finland will become what it is: a forgotten sh*thole of Europe. Fins will survive on the potatoes and moonshine, like they did for centuries.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2170 on: April 12, 2024, 09:11:40 AM »
Wow, a lunatic...

Waxing non-stop about hatred...filled with hatred...

Methinks a ripe nerve hath been agitated...

::hysterical::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2171 on: April 12, 2024, 09:14:02 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ukraines-drone-strikes-against-russian-oil-refineries-complicate-bidens-re-election

For a puppet...sure isn't minding his masters, is he?

If it eff's FJB, I reckon I am good with it for the interim...if the election is anywhere near legit and Trump gets in all this BS ends.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2172 on: April 12, 2024, 12:39:38 PM »
Wow, a lunatic...

I think that telling Finn pensioners to suck it up and spending more on NATO struck a nerve.
Also, sanctions hit both ways. Finns got hit hard. If you have  a Finn business and you sell to Russia then it is illegal the next day you are screwed. The govt employees  making the changes are not screwed at least in the short run. Finns used to cross the border to buy cheap Russian petrol.

I knew that Finns are big in pulp and paper from decades ago in US MI UP. Now what happened? There was a remark on the EU wanting to turn the forests into nature parks? Any idea what this is?

« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 12:43:49 PM by patentlymn »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2173 on: April 13, 2024, 11:23:38 AM »
https://youtu.be/sxXJhzxLKR0
Russia's Strategy as War Continues | Israel in the Process of Self-Destruction | Dmitry Orlov
Dialogue Works  is good as he lets people talk.

This guy is interesting. Maybe put him on my to  read list.
He said Ukrainians are getting tired of being Ukrainians.Talks about the different regions of Ukraine.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitry_Orlov_(writer)
Orlov was born in Novokuznetsk, Russia and moved to the United States at the age of 12. He has a BS in Computer Engineering and an MA in Applied Linguistics. He was an eyewitness to the collapse of the Soviet Union over several extended visits to his Russian homeland between the late 1980s and mid-1990s.[3]

In 2005 and 2006 Orlov wrote a number of articles comparing the collapse-preparedness of the U.S. and the Soviet Union published on small Peak Oil related sites.[4] Orlov's article "Closing the 'Collapse Gap': the USSR was better prepared for collapse than the US" was very popular at EnergyBulletin.Net.[5][6]

Orlov's book Reinventing Collapse: The Soviet Example and American Prospects, published in 2008, further details his views.[9] Discussing the book in 2009, in a piece in The New Yorker, Ben McGrath wrote that Orlov describes "superpower collapse soup" common to both the U.S. and the Soviet Union: "a severe shortfall in the production of crude oil, a worsening foreign-trade deficit, an oversized military budget, and crippling foreign debt".

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2174 on: April 13, 2024, 12:59:06 PM »

https://t.me/putingers_cat/9758
What language do Ukrainians google in to buy tickets?
20% Ukr 80% RU.
So it went from you do not hear Ukr spoken in Kiev in 1991 to it is illegal to use RU in Kiev in govt or business  15-20 years later.
Kinda abrupt.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2175 on: April 13, 2024, 01:39:45 PM »

https://youtu.be/LFtVVdbZWQs

Some did a survey in China on who is most accountable for Ukr war.
Chinese university 2023
80 pct NATO/West 12 pct Ukr RU

US San Diego poll of Chinese 2022
do you support RU
40 pct support
35 pct neither support nor oppose
 25 pct oppose
HS educ and below  30 pct supported
College and above 52 pct support.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2176 on: April 14, 2024, 04:10:30 PM »

Nothing new here to me. I watched lots of telegram videos when the SMO started or even before.
The Kiev faction often talked on social media how the ethnic Russians were subhumans and should be killed or driven off.
Then the civilians is some areas described how they were invaded by Kiev factions or AZOV before any Russians or DPR got there.
This is why western MSM re not allowed by western MSM to enter now Russian controlled areas. People in the west cannot hear this stuff.

https://t.me/grigoriev_maxim/583
International Public Tribunal for Crimes of Ukrainian Neo-nazis continues to carry out investigations.

Nikolay Nikolayevich, a victim of the Armed Forces of Ukraine from Volnovakha tells how a tank of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) hit the church four times until it collapsed.

PLEASE REPOST.

https://t.me/grigoriev_maxim/584
International Public Tribunal for Crimes of Ukrainian Neo-nazis continues to carry out investigations.

Valentina Nikolayevna Borisenko, a victim of the Armed Forces of Ukraine from Mariupol told us that the Azov fighters occupied her house and kicked her with her two underage children out of her own house.

https://t.me/grigoriev_maxim/585

Viktor Saranov, Chief Doctor of the hospital in Volnovakha told us how the Ukrainian military shelled and destroyed the hospital.

https://t.me/grigoriev_maxim/587

Viktor Vasilyevich Kochan, a citizen of Mariupol, was astonished when the Azov forces fired mortars, hit a nine-storey building from a tank and set the building on fire. Then one of the Azov fighters shot at him.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2177 on: Yesterday at 08:20:03 AM »
Wow, a lunatic...

I think that telling Finn pensioners to suck it up and spending more on NATO struck a nerve.
Also, sanctions hit both ways. Finns got hit hard. If you have  a Finn business and you sell to Russia then it is illegal the next day you are screwed. The govt employees  making the changes are not screwed at least in the short run. Finns used to cross the border to buy cheap Russian petrol.

I knew that Finns are big in pulp and paper from decades ago in US MI UP. Now what happened? There was a remark on the EU wanting to turn the forests into nature parks? Any idea what this is?

Yeah, Climate Cult green BS...Agenda 21...Net Zero...aka-pushing humans back into cave-dwelling soylent green feeding immobile cattle...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2178 on: Yesterday at 08:23:12 AM »

Nothing new here to me. I watched lots of telegram videos when the SMO started or even before.
The Kiev faction often talked on social media how the ethnic Russians were subhumans and should be killed or driven off.
Then the civilians is some areas described how they were invaded by Kiev factions or AZOV before any Russians or DPR got there.
This is why western MSM re not allowed by western MSM to enter now Russian controlled areas. People in the west cannot hear this stuff.

https://t.me/grigoriev_maxim/583

Nikolay Nikolayevich, a victim of the Armed Forces of Ukraine from Volnovakha tells how a tank of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) hit the church four times until it collapsed.

PLEASE REPOST.

https://t.me/grigoriev_maxim/584

Valentina Nikolayevna Borisenko, a victim of the Armed Forces of Ukraine from Mariupol told us that the Azov fighters occupied her house and kicked her with her two underage children out of her own house.

https://t.me/grigoriev_maxim/585

Viktor Saranov, Chief Doctor of the hospital in Volnovakha told us how the Ukrainian military shelled and destroyed the hospital.

https://t.me/grigoriev_maxim/587

Viktor Vasilyevich Kochan, a citizen of Mariupol, was astonished when the Azov forces fired mortars, hit a nine-storey building from a tank and set the building on fire. Then one of the Azov fighters shot at him.

More money coming from sh*theads in our Congress, the slaughter must and will continue...and the globo-pedo fascisti that have our corrupt regime by the shorthairs won't be happy until the entire globe is experiencing the same...

This is the program, no detours, no escape.