Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 202149 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #440 on: November 25, 2015, 02:49:10 PM »
This is half-truth!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/plan-a-for-gop-donors-wait-for-trump-to-fall-there-is-no-plan-b/2015/11/25/91436a00-92dd-11e5-8aa0-5d0946560a97_story.html

They'll use proxies and whatever cutouts they can to try to make Trump stumble...so far he is forging ahead, pretty much unimpeded by any would-be drive-by journalista assassination attempts or MFM meme'd verbal stumblings...

And to think the likes of The Butthead will meekly sit idle and let Trump gather all the delegates when the kabuki primary voting kicks in is smoking some kick ass weed!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #441 on: December 02, 2015, 11:41:16 AM »
Ted Cruz under assault in Iowa Me-Di-Uhh...

http://iotwreport.com/ted-cruz-campaign-demands-iowa-radio-stations-pull-false-attack-ads/

...the sulfuric odor of The Butthead cloaks these orchestrated attack ads...

Go for the testicles Ted, cut 'em off!

I like this kind of brutal honesty!   ::clapping::

And, speaking of lunatics 'losing it'...

Lindsey Grahamnesty calls Trump "a xenophobic, race-baiting, religious bigot".  Oh, telling big fat lies again, eh, Lindsey?  What you uttered is akin to somebody directing at you "Lindsey is an honest, pro-border enforcement Muslim-extremist combating principled Conservative".

::hysterical::

And in other hilariously stupid statements...Bill Kristol refers to himself as a "Conservative"!  Bwuuhahhaaaa!  What kind of cheese-eating surrender monkey nonsense is this?  The posterboy for E-GOP elite snobbery....a "Conservative"?!  What the heck is he "conserving"?  Cheap brown labor?  Cheap Big Govt?

What a pile of Obama!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 12:02:17 PM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #442 on: December 03, 2015, 07:37:29 AM »
This...is just a bit cycnical...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/private-memo-lays-out-how-the-gop-would-deal-with-trump-as-its-nominee/2015/12/02/78514cba-9909-11e5-94f0-9eeaff906ef3_story.html

...but typical of the latter day establishment infested GOP.

Let's pretend to be people we are not, just to snooker some votes...and govern according to establishment dictate once elected.

Yeah, gosh...go for it.  I don't think people are really onto this scheme yet...it still have some play left in it.

::)

And, yes...it appears Glenn Beck is an establishment shill after all...

http://iotwreport.com/glenn-schmuck-has-a-theory/

Glenn Schmuck.

Yup, works for me.

Cower in place, Glennie...find your safe zone.

::hysterical::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #443 on: December 03, 2015, 09:48:39 AM »
Beck jumped the shark long ago.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #444 on: December 03, 2015, 11:28:28 AM »
No doubt.

Likes to remind folks often enough though, don't he?

::asskicking::
Deploy the Schmuck Expulsion System!

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #445 on: December 03, 2015, 11:43:22 AM »
I feel bad for Beck, even though his moments of hysteria and caricature are all of his own making.

I think he's someone who thinks and feels deeply. I relate to him in that way. He also has a keen mind that forever seeks to connect events. I share that with him also. (OK, I'll let others decide about the "keen mind" part, but I do have a mind that constantly seeks to make connections and extrapolations).

I believe he has a good and earnest heart; wants what's best. He sees events cascading out of control, and feels a duty to use his position in some way to prepaare people.

Thos are all qualities that would be utterly positive if he would channel them in the right direction. But he doesn't always do so. So I feel bad for him.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #446 on: December 04, 2015, 05:27:48 AM »
Beck jumped the shark long ago.
I don't think he was entirely successful. His ass must have been in range of those hungry jaws and so h lost some of those brains he thought he had.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #447 on: December 04, 2015, 06:22:05 AM »
A few years ago, I watched, listened and read all things Glenn Beck.

Then he decided to think he was some kind of Ghandi or something.
Or some kind of ecumenical spiritual leader.

I heard others refer to him as a Judas goat.

I don't know but I see him as someone to diffuse anger.
Maybe they got to him.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #448 on: December 04, 2015, 07:25:09 AM »
A few years ago, I watched, listened and read all things Glenn Beck.

Then he decided to think he was some kind of Ghandi or something.
Or some kind of ecumenical spiritual leader.

I heard others refer to him as a Judas goat.

I don't know but I see him as someone to diffuse anger.
Maybe they got to him.

His/their problem, not mine/ours.

When you pick a side on something as momentous as freedom and liberty...half-assed won't cut it.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #451 on: December 09, 2015, 07:26:15 PM »
God Bless Mark Levin!

This is a friendly warning to Marco Rubio and his campaign donors, advisers, and consultants that they cannot wash away some of Rubio’s less than stellar legislative actions and related positions and pronouncements by embracing and unleashing Saul Alinsky-type tactics against Ted Cruz or other conservatives.  Such unprincipled ambition has not and will not go unnoticed by conservatives.

But if the E-GOP has one steadfast character trait it is being tone-deaf to any and all advice, no matter how honest, from any non-eGOP quarter.

So, prepare to inflict harm to eGOP genitals, OK?

Rubio was dead to me long before Levin made this announcement lat night.  Whe he went rouge on immigration and started hanging out with Johnny Mac and his girl friend Lindsay.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #452 on: December 10, 2015, 08:02:29 AM »
God Bless Mark Levin!

This is a friendly warning to Marco Rubio and his campaign donors, advisers, and consultants that they cannot wash away some of Rubio’s less than stellar legislative actions and related positions and pronouncements by embracing and unleashing Saul Alinsky-type tactics against Ted Cruz or other conservatives.  Such unprincipled ambition has not and will not go unnoticed by conservatives.

But if the E-GOP has one steadfast character trait it is being tone-deaf to any and all advice, no matter how honest, from any non-eGOP quarter.

So, prepare to inflict harm to eGOP genitals, OK?

Rubio was dead to me long before Levin made this announcement lat night.  Whe he went rouge on immigration and started hanging out with Johnny Mac and his girl friend Lindsay.

Yeah, that is probably when most people broke off too...wasn't long after getting to the Senate IIRC.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #453 on: December 10, 2015, 11:51:38 AM »
Self-appointed eGOP Thought Czar John Kasich threatens "independent run" (something all eGOPers chastised Trump for leaving open as an option) if he "doesn't change his rhetoric" about those poor "Moderate Muslims" like this loser or building a wall to keep out garbage like this sick bastard!

Yeah, STFD and STFU Johnny!  Talking out your ass and issuing empty threats is not going to convince anybody!

Go back to Ohio and FOAD.

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #454 on: December 10, 2015, 04:07:54 PM »
Self-appointed eGOP Thought Czar John Kasich threatens "independent run" (something all eGOPers chastised Trump for leaving open as an option) if he "doesn't change his rhetoric" about those poor "Moderate Muslims" like this loser or building a wall to keep out garbage like this sick bastard!

Yeah, STFD and STFU Johnny!  Talking out your ass and issuing empty threats is not going to convince anybody!

I don't see him taking any votes from the gop,  what is he polling less then a percent?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #455 on: December 11, 2015, 12:54:15 PM »

I don't see him taking any votes from the gop,  what is he polling less then a percent?

Probably less than 1%, I know Rand is about to get dropped off the debates for lousy numbers.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #456 on: December 14, 2015, 12:45:14 PM »
This is an interesting read.

https://pjmedia.com/richardfernandez/2015/12/10/the-american-reboot

I guess I wasn't aware Scott Walker turned E-GOP on the crazy muzzie issue, that's disappointing news.

Gessler's Hat, nice reference, perhaps our moment yields a new nation too, eh?

But as he notes at the end...when the PONR is hit your ability to make a choice is taken away from you.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #457 on: December 14, 2015, 03:52:19 PM »
I guess I wasn't aware Scott Walker turned E-GOP on the crazy muzzie issue, that's disappointing news.

It isn't anything that surprises me.  I wasn't too interested in him anyway.

As for Fernandez, his columns usually are very interesting with a new one every day or two.  PJMedia changed its whole format, including commenting (to Disqus), and the close community of thoughtful and intelligent commenters (I usually learned something new) has been diluted now.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #458 on: December 14, 2015, 04:38:27 PM »

It isn't anything that surprises me.  I wasn't too interested in him anyway.

As for Fernandez, his columns usually are very interesting with a new one every day or two.  PJMedia changed its whole format, including commenting (to Disqus), and the close community of thoughtful and intelligent commenters (I usually learned something new) has been diluted now.

Sounds like a bad commercial but...I thought Walker had common sense, but for certain things there must be a price (war chest contribution, pow wow seat) attached.  Still disappointing.

And Disqus pees in another pool....   ::gaah::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #459 on: December 15, 2015, 07:35:30 AM »