Author Topic: Should be simple case of "touch my cattle or me, you die"!  (Read 14583 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Should be simple case of "touch my cattle or me, you die"!
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2014, 09:03:51 AM »
Sounds to me more like a (yes clumsy) way of lamenting what has become of the black family than any sort of genuinely racist diatribe.  Alas, we live in a permanent Twilight Zone of unreality, where decrying the fact that an entire segment of the population has been systematically made into dependent wards of the state, that their human potential has been squandered as the price of admission, is somehow an attack on those very people.  Being an advocate and enabler of that very system, though, oh that's to be a champion of those people!

JF is right, these people need to learn when to STFU.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2014, 09:54:14 AM »
I completely agree with what Bundy said about the Negro, and I disagree with his soft stance on illegal immigrants.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2014, 10:12:56 AM »
Why is he speaking out about all these things anyway? Does he think that he has become a national spokes person or something?

He is a useful idiot for the left wing doing for them, what they couldn't get Duck Dynasty to do. Man, we win a few steps forward in the Duck Dynasty deal, and this guy comes along and pushes us back a mile.

He should realize that his expertise is on the Cattle Ranch, not in front of a microphone.

TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2014, 10:20:36 AM »
My take on it, radioman, is that the NYT reporter went there and soft-soaped a non-media-savvy guy into "just a conversation" that was never intended to be "just a conversation".  The reporter was mining and hit pay-dirt.  And what I see now is the Right, "shut up, they explained".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2014, 10:01:55 PM »
Don't get me wrong, what he said is dead on right. In fact, his logic went over the heads of most reporters and politicians. Fellow conservatives even jumped on the band wagon to dismiss him as an old fart racist. They didn't take the time to read what he actually said, they just reacted to two of the nuclear words.

But, he should have been schooled before now about not getting into these camp ground friendly conversations with any reporter of any stripe. They are all enemies of him, and he needs to understand that.

Oh well, I hope that he learned, and got properly schooled now.
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2014, 10:23:36 PM »
There's the saying that more and more people now understand: "Never talk to the police"

Well it's exactly the same with the so-called media.  "Never talk to the media".  Both of them will act like they're on your side, your greatest advocate, only to get you to say what they want to hear, and if necessary put the words right in your mouth.

It kind of reminds of the fiasco when that guy running for Senate in Missouri made some unnecessary and bizarre comments about pregnancy and rape. I know we cannot fall into the trap of allowing the Left to dictate terms, but I really do wish people would stop tossing them freebies in their never ending campaign of character assassination.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2014, 07:55:59 AM »
#CancelGloveandBoots

Yes, probably should be under the funny thing I saw on the net, but I thinks its pretty relevant right here.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2014, 09:23:16 AM »
Yes, right on the money, Weisshaupt.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2014, 10:00:57 AM »
The only reason to talk to the media is to lecture them, ridicule them and let them know a day will soon arrive where their willing malfeasance will be returned 1000 fold.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2014, 11:40:38 AM »
I completely agree with what Bundy said about the Negro, and I disagree with his soft stance on illegal immigrants.

Around here, the FSA isn't limited to Negroes. Other races have almost caught up to them in numbers.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2014, 08:50:47 PM »
True enough Alan, but the former seem to be in full steal mode with Duh Wun calling the shots and deciding which laws apply to whom, with those sharing his politics getting the most spoils...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2014, 12:23:03 PM »
http://weaselzippers.us/184591-utah-lawmaker-moves-to-disarm-blm-irs-says-theyre-not-paramilitary-units/

Good idea, hope it works...but I hope people know their safety and well-being and property rights are in their own hands!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2014, 03:54:57 PM »
http://weaselzippers.us/184591-utah-lawmaker-moves-to-disarm-blm-irs-says-theyre-not-paramilitary-units/

Good idea, hope it works...but I hope people know their safety and well-being and property rights are in their own hands!

Amen!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2015, 08:16:14 AM »
http://bundyranch.blogspot.com/

Feds have been putting the screws to the Sheriff quite a while, people been talking to him and sending in letters and emails too, but it sounds like he is going to make the call on what to do pretty soon.

Hope he sides with people over the Central Government.

::praying::