Author Topic: Deserter, Muzzie Tool and Hero to Obama - Bergdahl to be charged with desertion?  (Read 1356 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
On Monday’s broadcast of “The O’Reilly Factor” on the Fox News Channel, retired Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer of the London Center for Policy Research revealed to host Bill O’Reilly that sources tell him U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl will face charges for desertion.

Same guy that called the Obama plan to give 5 detainees and $5B to the Taliban in exchange for this POS, so, hopefully this is true.

It appears active duty personnel could be using a retired officer to break the news so none of them get the backlash and so the White House can't cover the news up.

If so, good job, keep it up!

Too many people died searching for this asshole, too much was given up to get him...we better have his ass beat everyday for several decades to even get a smidgen of payback off this despicable sack of scum!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
I will believe he is charged when it happens.

I will also be more than a little surprised if he is ever punished for giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

Such is the world we live in that I say such things.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Agreed.

I am hopeful because the source for this news was right the last time, a thin thread to hold onto to be sure, but...if this idiot is not punished for his actions then it will be easier for others like this trash to get away with like behavior.

He must be punished, if not by those responsible...then, like everything else in this sorry world it is just one more thing in our lap that will have to be sorted out eventually.

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
He has already been awarded some $300,000 in back pay plus a couple of promotions.  In reality all his pay should have been forfeited and him busted to Pvt E-Nothing.  As long as such actions have no consequences it will encourage more of it.  The military is just a shadow of its former self.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
He has already been awarded some $300,000 in back pay plus a couple of promotions.  In reality all his pay should have been forfeited and him busted to Pvt E-Nothing.  As long as such actions have no consequences it will encourage more of it.  The military is just a shadow of its former self.

I heard of this as a possibility but not that it had already happened. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Humor me my friends and tell me of another incident - anyone, any time, any case - in our nations history where the Army says "We're going to indict him" and the regime says, "maybe - maybe not" because I surely cannot think of one.

There's that word again.....unprecedented.

::pullhair::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
No, I cannot think of one.  And not anyone at this level of gross willful criminality.

Not even the schmuck Clinton intervened so brazenly into affairs of military justice!  His big push (besides gutting the military) was "Don't Ask, Don't Tell!", never has a CiC done this!

Just another in a long line of impeachable offenses that go unpunished...but outright rewarded!!!   ::pullhair::

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
I doesn't matter what the Army does to Sgt. Turdball ... Obama has a pre-printed pardon for him .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I doesn't matter what the Army does to Sgt. Turdball ... Obama has a pre-printed pardon for him .

Good to hear from you my friend!

As vile as it would be, a pardon would at least be Constitutional, but Stymie never even allowed a proper UCMJ proceeding to occur without his intereference....

So treason and a pardon would be a double-tap to the groin of America! 

Just another shytty Obama move!!!