Author Topic: Top Ten Fake Hate Crimes of 2013  (Read 1239 times)

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Top Ten Fake Hate Crimes of 2013
« on: January 01, 2014, 09:43:27 AM »
Good read from Breitbart. The most fascinating of the top ten is the case of Matthew Sheppard, the victim of an anti-gay hate crime/murder. Well. Not so fast.

Almost everything you think you know about the Matthew Shepard narrative is false.

Matthew Shepard was the winsome young homosexual in Laramie, Wyoming who in October 1998 was tortured, killed, and left hanging grotesquely from a fence. He was discovered almost a day later and later died in the hospital from his horrific wounds.

On the night of October 6, Shepard met “two strangers” in the Fireside Lounge in Laramie. The two men offered Shepard a ride home but instead drove him to a remote area, robbed him, beat him with pistols, and left him splayed on a fence.

Cops found the bloody gun along with Shepard’s shoes and wallet in the truck of the two men --- Aaron McKinney and Russell Henderson.

Read on, truth seekers:

Thanks to a new book by an award winning gay journalist we now know that much of this narrative turns out to be false, little more than gay hagiography.

As gay journalist Aaron Hicklin, writing in The Advocate asks, “How do people sold on one version of history react to being told that the facts are slippery --- that thinking of Shepard’s murder as a hate crime does not mean it was a hate crime? And how does it color our understanding of such a crime if the perpetrator and victim not only knew each other but also had sex together, bought drugs from one another, and partied together?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/12/31/top-10-media-hate-crime-hoaxes-of-2013

Wowser.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Top Ten Fake Hate Crimes of 2013
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 01:22:56 PM »
These are always driven by hoxers from the start trying to generate the impression that all them non-colored folk are still just a bunch of evil racist bastards that need to be beaten with clubs and/or agenda-driven pc/diversity/multi-culti cultists in media and politics looking to exploit things for their own gain and keep the colored peoples on the progressive plantation.

They are the real racists.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 04:54:05 AM »
More hoaxes, just not quite hate crime status: (I had forgotten about Mante Teo who was in love with a girl on the internet who was really a guy. (ROFL))

http://thefederalist.com/2013/12/30/six-infuriating-hoaxes-2013/
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 07:22:43 AM »
More hoaxes, just not quite hate crime status: (I had forgotten about Mante Teo who was in love with a girl on the internet who was really a guy. (ROFL))

http://thefederalist.com/2013/12/30/six-infuriating-hoaxes-2013/

Yeah.  Sounded like a jailhouse lover.   ::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.