Author Topic: Culture Watch: White Trash Edition  (Read 44776 times)

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: Culture Watch: White Trash Edition
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2011, 11:08:48 PM »
I saw this story earlier today before it got posted to AoS. I thought about posting it earlier but didn't...until I remembered this most appropriate thread for such things.

And, yeah, I do think it belongs here. Not necessarily because of what happened back in the 1960's (although it's arguably trashy and the players are most definitely of the Caucasian persuasion) but rather that the elderly Hollywood has-been felt compelled to include the sordid tale in her memoir and then release it to the press to make damn good and sure that everyone hears about it.

Personally, I hope that when she gets interviewed about this the talking head asks, "So...which other famous people have you gotten VD from?"

Jeez

I hope when I'm  77 I have a helluva a lot more significant things to share than that story..... ::facepalm::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2011, 01:04:17 AM »
I'm having a tough time deciding which is the more degenerate part of that story: her casual recollection of contracting a venereal disease or the approving, exculpatory tone in recounting her adventures in adultery.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2011, 01:07:21 AM »

Moral foundation for a nation.
                             The age of celebrity.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2011, 12:12:18 PM »
I'm having a tough time deciding which is the more degenerate part of that story: her casual recollection of contracting a venereal disease or the approving, exculpatory tone in recounting her adventures in adultery.

These Hollywood types always want to go out of their way to make sure we know they're scum---

She doesn't want us to make the mistake of thinking she's actually an all-American mom!!

::facepalm::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

charlesoakwood

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2011, 09:55:50 AM »

LINK

Mercede Johnston  is following in her brother's footsteps and taking it all off for the cameras.

Two years after Levi Johnston bared his bum for Playgirl, his 18-year-old sister will be featured in a four-page nude pictorial in Playboy's September issue...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2011, 10:02:42 AM »
This neighborhood "went" some time ago .......   

;)
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2011, 09:11:42 AM »

LINK

Mercede Johnston  is following in her brother's footsteps and taking it all off for the cameras.

Two years after Levi Johnston bared his bum for Playgirl, his 18-year-old sister will be featured in a four-page nude pictorial in Playboy's September issue...

A Tia Carrere or a Farrah Fawcett or a (insert past prime actress/singer here) gets paid hundreds of thousands to strip.  This airhead is getting like $20.  ::hysterical::

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2011, 08:10:18 PM »
Hey, new O'BamaVoter pics can be found here.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2011, 09:32:28 PM »
Something told me, without looking, that's what it was.  Pitifully pathetic, aren't they.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2011, 10:19:05 PM »
Most of the "Before" shots weren't anything to write home about either...
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2011, 07:28:52 AM »
Whoa!  Looks like 4 miles of bad road got turned into 40!

::speechless::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2011, 11:23:36 AM »
I don't know if anyone covered the Dougherty siblings on another thread...couldn't find it with a search...but here is the photo that sums up their little time in the media spotlight. Caught in Colorado, not too far away from my area of the state.

The state patrol threw down a spike strip that ended their high speed pursuit. The above photo is pretty cool. You can see the skid marks leaving the interstate and ending with the car up on a guardrail. The female got shot in the leg. Amazingly, from start to finish across several states, no law enforcement officers were hurt. The youngest male attempted to flee on foot and was easily run down and captured. There is no place to hide in this area of CO...he may as well have been trying to run and hide in an empty parking lot. Criminals are so stupid.

And here is their nasty little story.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 11:29:06 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2011, 01:21:57 PM »
Pic in the first link looks like southern part of I25.

Oh, 2nd link mentions Pueblo County.

Their little reign of terror is over.

Good job Colorado!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2011, 02:18:25 PM »
Ah, I was just going to go look for this thread, to bump it.

White Trash Woes: George's Ex-Girlfriend Sues for Trailer Rent and El Camino

OK.  This particular whore is a little more expensive piece, than one coming out of the trailer park, but the principle is the same.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2011, 02:24:19 PM »
$50M?!

That's cheap by Soros standards!

::hysterical::

He does have to buy it, after all!

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2011, 03:56:14 PM »
Hi. I'm Bonnie. This here is my brother Clyde. This here is my other brother Clyde . . .

Pathetic. Keep 'em incarcerated until they can't affect the gene pool, please. . .
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2011, 12:05:00 PM »

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2011, 12:11:39 PM »
Boy Scout Leader Murdered On Nature Hike

Senseless.

And here's THIS again...
Anderson, of Kokomo, Ind., "was doing probably the most innocent thing he could do, leading a group of Boy Scouts," Indiana State Police Sgt. Tony Slocum said. "He was in the wrong place at the wrong time."

NO. No he wasn't in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was in the right place, doing what he should have been doing. The criminal was in the wrong place. That is, the scumbag was above ground.

It is not the duty of law-abiding free citizens to "not be" somewhere that is occupied by a psychopath or sociopath. The only thing the victim did wrong was to not be armed and not shoot to kill. Criticize him for that, if you must criticize something. But he wasn't in the "wrong place".
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2011, 12:43:28 PM »
Boy Scout Leader Murdered On Nature Hike

Senseless.

And here's THIS again...
Anderson, of Kokomo, Ind., "was doing probably the most innocent thing he could do, leading a group of Boy Scouts," Indiana State Police Sgt. Tony Slocum said. "He was in the wrong place at the wrong time."

NO. No he wasn't in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was in the right place, doing what he should have been doing. The criminal was in the wrong place. That is, the scumbag was above ground.

It is not the duty of law-abiding free citizens to "not be" somewhere that is occupied by a psychopath or sociopath. The only thing the victim did wrong was to not be armed and not shoot to kill. Criticize him for that, if you must criticize something. But he wasn't in the "wrong place".

Amen!

!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2011, 10:23:55 PM »

Slocum said another adult on the hike shielded the two boys, aged 11 and 12, from the horror of the attack, then called 911.

Maybe he was too skinny to try and help his partner or set an example an stuff.