Ask a leftist:
1) You voted for a President who campaigned upon a promise of "fundamental transformation" -in part because "he believed in a country where everyone should have healthcare" and promised to make that happen - Just as FDR believed in a country where there would be a "chicken in every pot", and Johnson believed in a Country where there would be no poverty. (y/n)
2) You fully understood that to bring this belief to reality it would come at the cost of using the power of Govt and law to threaten its citizens with fines, imprisonment or death if they did not surrender their inalienable individual right to property, to conscience, and freedom to make their own decisions about what goods and services they will purchase, and how to pay their own bills - rights that this government was founded to protect (y/n)
3) You fully understood that to bring this dream of a better world to reality, you would be forcing others, under threat of fine, imprisonment, and death, to pursue YOUR DREAM before they could Pursue their own dreams - claiming a percentage of all labor they do on their own behalf as belonging to the community and to be confiscated without their consent and used for services that the government was never granted the power to provide.(y/n)?
4) Did you vote for people who you knew, in advance, would impose a system that would violate an individual rights to property and transfer the fruits of labor from the group who produced those fruits to others who did nothing to earn it in the form of benefits that they are, by law, entitled to (y/n)?
5) Is Slavery a system in which an individual or group is entitled by law to the fruits of labor produced by another (y/n)?
6) Do moral people advocate for slavery in order to fund their personal moral agendas and beliefs in a better world? (y/n)
7)Does your your "belief in a better world" and good intentions automatically justify forcefully taking what is not yours to fund your agenda and does your "belief in a better world" mean that any evil method is justified as you pursue making it happen(y/n)?
8) Is there now a chicken in every pot.(y//n)?
9) Is there still poverty in America (y/n)?
10) Are there still millions without health insurance.(y/n)?
11) Did your "better world" as envisioned and promised actually materialize after you voted to use force to deprive others of their liberty, their rights and to confiscate what they earned, and do the actual results of the polices you advocate matter to you in any way? (y/n)?
12) Is a what constitutes a "better world" subjective, and therefore may differ from person to person?
13) Can you explain how one is to determine when the imposition of a given subjective idea of what is "better" is justified in doing harm to others - by taking their property, their liberty and and suspending their rights, in order to impose it on those who disagree?
14) Hitler had a Belief in "a country that had no Jews" - and he was convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that having no Jews would create a better world, and was willing to use the govt power of law to deprive Jews of their right to property, their right to bear arms, their right of conscience, their right of privacy and even their right to live in the pursuit of his belief. Should he be considered evil for those actions. (y/n)?
15) Slave Owners in the South had a Belief in a country that allowed black Men to be owned by White men, and they were convinced - beyond a shadow of a doubt, that black men were inferior, incapable of taking care of themselves, and and the world would be a better place if they were all cared for as slaves on plantations, and voted to use the govt power of law to deprive Blacks of their right to property,their right to bear arms, their right of conscience, their right of privacy and even their right to live if they chose not to submit and refused to serve their masters , and as such should those slave owners should be considered evil (y/n)?
16) If Hitler or slave owners had indeed succeeded and created a "better world" by their own subjective value systems, would their methods have been justified (y/n)?
17) If a "Gun Loving Nut" had a "Belief in a Country in which everyone has a firearm and knows how to use it " and voted for a man who promised to make that vision of a better world a reality by using the Law and Govt power to deprive their fellow citizens of their right to property, their right of conscience, their right of privacy, and possible their freedom and even their right to live if they chose not to submit and refuse to either buy a mandated firearm and take training , to pay the fine or got to jail and instead choose to resist such an edict, would you consider that man's actions to be moral and his imposition of his values on you to be justified because he felt they would lead to a better world?(y/n)
18) You had a "Belief in a Country in which everyone has health insurance " and voted for a man who promised to make that vision of a better world a reality by using Govt power to depriving your fellow citizens of their right to property, their right to speech,their right to bear arms, their right of conscience, their right of privacy and even their right to live if they chose not to submit and refuse to buy either health insurance , to pay the fine or got to jail and instead choose to use their second amendment rights to defend themselves against such tyranny. Are your actions evil?(y/n)
19) Given that this is how most conservatives perceive your actions, do you have enough empathy to understand why they might be "hateful" toward you and your beliefs and that "Racism" probably isn't the cause of their anger? (y/n)
20) Can you provide proof that the power to make people buy health insurance were granted to our government with the KNOWING CONSENT and FULL UNDERSTANDING of those who ratified the Constitution and therefore Conservatives should not be upset when those powers are used? (y/n)
21) Can you explain how you are within your rights to use govt force to take from others the fruits of their labor that they have justly earned and deserve in order to attempt making YOUR ideas of a better world a reality, but that Slave Owners, Hitler, and the Gun Nuts would not be so justified?(y/n)
22)Does Jesus, when preaching of Charity, ever suggest going unto your neighbors house with a sword, demanding the fruits of his labor under threat of force, and then going forth to do good works with the wealth so obtained (y/n)?
23)Does Jesus, when preaching of Charity, suggest that charity is a communal act, to be undertaken by representatives that systematically visit everyone's houses with swords, Christian and non Christian households alike, and forcefully confiscate wealth in the name of the church and God and in support of those whom the church deems worthy? (y/n)
24) If a Christian sect did do that , would you resent it when they arrived on your doorstep? (y/n)
25) Does Jesus, when preaching of Charity, suggest that charity is a communal act, to be undertaken by a govt that will visit everyone's houses with swords, Christian and non Christian households alike, and forcefully confiscate wealth in the name of the the State and in support of those whom the state wishes to bribe so they can obtain a reliable voter and power base y/n)?
26) Given your answers above, do you still claim that contributions collected by force in the service of YOUR idea of morality is a noble and moral thing (y/n)?
27) Given your answers above, can you justify voting to use Govt to confiscate the wealth of others by force and without consent violating the rights of the individual and the agreement which founded that government, the purpose of which was to protect the rights and liberties of individuals - thus breaking both fundamental principles of morality - "Do no harm" and "Do all you say you will do"?(y/n)
Your Leftist should now be a gibbering idiot..
the same as when you started. Except probably a lot angrier.