Author Topic: Ann B Rant  (Read 1554 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Ann B Rant
« on: July 14, 2014, 10:15:41 AM »
Ann posts a Video recorded rant from Dec 2012

This thing I found most interesting was that she actually feels that the Tax Revolt it what we should be doing right now. Granted, she is 100% fully committed to this course, so that may be blinding her. She suggests that a real tax revolt would collapse the FedGov overnight.  I disagree.  If they got ZERO revenue, they would report "record" revenue  and print the difference.  This my be already happening - as we know the economy is in the crapper, that at least 1/5 of the population isn't working at all, and the Fed is STILL reporting record revenue. From where?  From the Banks? The Fed loans the banks money, the banks report it as "income" and pay taxes on it?  Maybe its just a BS number and its all just being funded directly...
Look at the Paper take down of Gold again this morning  - over a billion in fake gold used to take down the price $50. Would a regime willing to do that so brazenly really refuse to lie about revenue numbers to kick the can?

Bottom line, I do not think a tax strike would have any effect, other than to somewhat hasten the collapse,  but I am not even sure by how much? Its measured  in months or years, not decades. In turn you have to be fighting that crap - hiding your money, hiding income, and  be hampered in prepping with the money.

Their battle is with reality.  The only question for us is if we are still armed and can we feed ourselves  when the dollar collapses, and the FedGov power wanes on that basis.  I personally would rather concentrate on that than taking some point less stand that increases the danger to my family, and decreases the time left to prep so I can be "right with God"  - Not that I think she is wrong about that - Morally its the right thing to do.  But as a practical matter of survival I think its a bad strategy. Maybe I should be be aiming toward that spot in heaven and not worry about survival, but then I have never claimed to be a good Christian.

Martyrdom for Martrydom's sake just doesn't seem to be a good idea.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Ann B Rant
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 11:44:23 AM »
I disagree, I think a tax revolt by millions of people could be totally valuable in hastening The Reckoning!

If everybody did it, every individual and every corporation, partnership & proprietorship...but we know that won't happen, between the bed-wetters, general cowards and complicit crony capitalists there will be those who refuse to participate, but if half the taxpayers did it, it would be effective...as long as 20-30 million do it it would be effective...

And the Obama Regime gave us the example to follow!

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=11693.0

...what are they gonna do?  Send angry threatening letters?  f**k 'em, let 'em!  They cannot find/fine/threaten all of us unless they go full-fascist, and that would have the effect of increasing the revolt...can't go after that many people and not have word get out...what are they gonna do, turn off the internet?  That would affect libiots too!  They gonna just target big buck prominent people to make an example?  Rally to them like armed people rallied at Bunkerville, Nevada!  Make them back the eff down or make them reveal their true evil selves in full fascist mode!!!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 12:37:28 PM »

...what are they gonna do?  Send angry threatening letters?  f**k 'em, let 'em!

Well no,  they will garnish/confiscate  your wages, crash your bank, stock and retirement accounts and make just going to the grocery store near impossible unless you are paid in cash. And   30 million people won't cause a collapse -  all it will   do is just give them an excuse to confiscate more wealth ( taxes + penalties ) directly from Savings or IRAs... very few of them will have been able to liquidate all of their accounts or get jobs on a cash basis.  SO the govt still gets to report it got its paper,  they got to (legally)  harass and jail even more bitter clingers with  the veneer of justice ( a veneer a great deal of the public will respect) and nothing actually  bad happens to FEDGOV....they get to do PR and proaganda on the "Tax Terrorists" who "won't pay their fair share"
 And if you do go to jail  - it is very likely you will starve to death  in your cell. No one is going to come in there looking for people to release after the collapse. They won't be keeping you in the Bastille.

Even if all 30 million managed to prevent FEDGOV  from getting their property ...  no worries.  they will just print it.  Yes this moves the time clock up marginally (months or maybe as much as a few years) .  But that time would have been better spent ( IMO ) preparing and learning .. Not to mention the high costs of a personal visit to collect you taxes with a SWAT team.  A Swat team they can't afford  to send after the collapse - which will come, tax revolt or no.  I just don't see it as being an effective tactic.

40% of FedGOV revenue comes from income taxes.   Even if the 30 Million largest payers went absent and effectively prevented FEDGOV from seizing  or selling any of their wealth or assets and income tax collection went to zero--, it  would cause a tax shortfall of  at most 1 Trillion. -- or about an average 1 year deficit under the Obama administration. It could therefore, at best and under ideal conditions advance the timetable about a year for each year of the Tax Strike - again assuming the 30 Million can keep earning what they were earning somehow. 

Of course the  payroll taxes and withholding would continue --even if the fed isn't taking directly from your wages  to pay fines and that accounts for another 40%  of what the government collects. .. and those same 30 Million are the ones we need ready to endure and fight when the real collapse comes. IN reality some Corporations might participate, and the biggest earners would be targeted and loose nearly everything  they owned on paper and that could be used to ameliorate some of the short fall .. But your effect is going to be on that order - 1 Trillion.  Its not enough to collapse anything immediately , the govt would cover it up so markets weren't affected, and in the end it only marginally advances the schedule.

Ann calls it the last non-violent option,  but really its as pointless as all of the other non-violent options.  This end in war. There is no other way at this point. So the question is, do you engage in a tactic that is unlikely to yield net positive results, or do you prepare for the conflict that you know is coming.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 08:08:15 PM »
no job no accounts nothing to go after unless they release the goons.  Never know till people try, right?  WTF else we got to do?

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 08:51:46 PM »
no job no accounts nothing to go after unless they release the goons.  Never know till people try, right?  WTF else we got to do?

And tens of thousands of rounds, stacked and racked...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 09:00:56 PM »

And tens of thousands of rounds, stacked and racked...

You're jumping ahead...but that's OK, you are correct!

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2014, 10:21:37 PM »

Well that is the thing.. I still have a job. I figure that Soups' suggestion of continuing to stack rounds is a good one given that is the case -- so when (and it is WHEN not IF)  I loose my job  then its go on welfare and stop paying taxes because I don't earn enough to pay them time.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2014, 10:35:57 PM »

Well that is the thing.. I still have a job. I figure that Soups' suggestion of continuing to stack rounds is a good one given that is the case -- so when (and it is WHEN not IF)  I loose my job  then its go on welfare and stop paying taxes because I don't earn enough to pay them time.

Yup!