Author Topic: Is this it?  (Read 2216 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Is this it?
« on: August 20, 2014, 03:43:08 PM »
http://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/DeviceRegulationandGuidance/GuidanceDocuments/ucm072141.htm

2. Scope

The scope of this document is limited to the following device as described in 21 CFR 880.6300 Implantable Radiofrequency Transponder System for Patient Identification and Health Information (product code: NRV):

An implantable radiofrequency transponder system for patient identification and health information is a device intended to enable access to secure patient identification and corresponding health information. This system may include a passive implanted transponder, inserter, and scanner. The implanted transponder is used only to store a unique electronic identification code which is read by the scanner. The identification code is used to access patient identity and corresponding health information stored in a database.

Could this be the Bible's prediction?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Is this it?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 03:51:02 PM »
Could be.  They can go to hell.  I will not be chipped.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 03:52:30 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What she said!!!
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 04:07:27 PM »

How do you know they didn't chip you the last time your were under for surgery or got a vaccination?
Heck,  you know they run off with new borns for 30-45 minutes after they are born....

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 05:50:15 PM »

How do you know they didn't chip you the last time your were under for surgery or got a vaccination?
Heck,  you know they run off with new borns for 30-45 minutes after they are born....

The last vaccination I remember getting was the polio shots - in 1962....

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2014, 06:36:33 PM »

The last vaccination I remember getting was the polio shots - in 1962....

I've had to get tetanus shots occasionally since I'm so graceful.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2014, 07:36:13 PM »

The thing needs to be implanted, not injected; it can't be migrating, I haven't had surgery in thirty-some years nor been vaccinated in over fifteen, and while I was born at night, it hasn't been any night for a looooong time.  That's how.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2014, 07:30:40 AM »
The "mark of the beast" is figurative language denoting Nero, Caesar of Rome and those who served him either in thought or deed, (The head or the hand.) While I do not think we have to worry about that particular event, history does tend to repeat, and prophecy is fulfilled time and again. No chips for me, either, thank you.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2014, 10:30:35 AM »
Chips are the 21st century wrist number tattoos.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2014, 11:51:17 AM »
I have heard that to be denied salvation you need to receive the mark voluntarily.

If that is correct, I don't know that God would damn all our souls for unknowingly receiving it or be forced to receive.

Regrettably, I do enough other stuff that would damn my soul were it not for Grace.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2014, 12:23:09 PM »
One thing I will submit to are the Tony Stark developed implants for summoning the Ironman armor . . .

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2014, 08:13:02 PM »
One thing I will submit to are the Tony Stark developed implants for summoning the Ironman armor . . .

It's likely the story we will be fed when we get to implantland.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2014, 04:17:33 PM »
Chip, UPC tat, whatever...

OMDB!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.