Author Topic: Here we go again...  (Read 1082 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Here we go again...
« on: December 16, 2014, 11:39:24 AM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Here we go again...
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 03:32:58 PM »
I saw that a couple days ago.  A State Dept. weenie is on the record as saying "we" hope to resettle thousands and thousands more in years to come.

Just what we need, more 'slims.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 05:18:35 PM »
How is it that we never get the non-Muslims fleeing those areas of the world?     They at least,  wouldn't become enemies inside our gates (not that we have gates anymore). 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 06:34:28 AM »
What, like the Druse?  I think the Muzzies slaughtered them all for being nice to Jews.

And...well, not that it matters...I was going to ask how they can do this crap without Congress, but...that crap is broken...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 08:51:52 PM »
   Not so fast!!

Judge: Obama's immigration move unconstitutional

Washington (CNN) -- A federal judge in Pennsylvania ruled Tuesday that President Barack Obama's move to halt deportations for millions of undocumented immigrants violates the Constitution -- but it's not clear that the ruling will have any immediate impact.

Pittsburgh-based U.S. District Judge Arthur Schwab, a George W. Bush appointee, became the first judge to rule on the legality of Obama's executive overhaul of immigration rules when he issued his unusual opinion in a criminal case.
  http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/16/politics/judge-obamas-immigration-move-unconstitutional/index.html
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2014, 06:35:41 AM »
Doesn't matter.

"The Justice Department shot back that the judge was "flatly wrong" and his ruling wouldn't halt the implementation of Obama's immigration policies."

See, this is called the "I have minions" and "Congress has no balls to do sh*t either" so "stick your ruling up your ass and have fun trying to enforce it" response...and I see nothing challenging continued Regime lawlessness.

Lawlessness goes both ways...when the fvck are people going to wake the Hell up and realize that?

Lemme guess...