Author Topic: New data shows “vanishing” polar ice is not the result of runaway global warming  (Read 1049 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/environment/globalwarming/11395516/The-fiddling-with-temperature-data-is-the-biggest-science-scandal-ever.html

Yeah...changing cooling data to warming data...that old trick...

Picking naturally warmer spots of the arctic over all others, obviously sound scientific process there too, eh...

Cue the ‘In the business and trading world, people go to jail for such manipulations of data’ reel!!!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
When future generations look back on the global-warming scare of the past 30 years, nothing will shock them more than the extent to which the official temperature records – on which the entire panic ultimately rested – were systematically “adjusted” to show the Earth as having warmed much more than the actual data justified.

When can we expect another vote in the Senate, an apology from all the hoaxers and last but not least compensatory damages from higher fuel prices, higher utility prices, higher food prices, the f**king destruction of the dollar and about a hundred other things that are directly related from the perpetration of this hoax.

As if I didn't already know this, I'm boiling mad thus I'm out for blood, theirs of course. ::pullhair::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
When future generations look back on the global-warming scare of the past 30 years, nothing will shock them more than the extent to which the official temperature records – on which the entire panic ultimately rested – were systematically “adjusted” to show the Earth as having warmed much more than the actual data justified.

When can we expect another vote in the Senate, an apology from all the hoaxers and last but not least compensatory damages from higher fuel prices, higher utility prices, higher food prices, the f**king destruction of the dollar and about a hundred other things that are directly related from the perpetration of this hoax.

As if I didn't already know this, I'm boiling mad thus I'm out for blood, theirs of course. ::pullhair::

Yeah, I'm there..."Save the Humanity, crush a Hoaxers skull!"
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.