Author Topic: Women's colleges struggle to decide what a women's college is...................  (Read 1354 times)

Offline richb

• Established Member
Another one for the age of stupidity.   

Only in this time in history,  is the idea that a women's college may be for more then just women................. 

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/398335/womens-colleges-left-trying-decide-what-womens-college-means-katherine-timpf

Got to love watching them all fall over each other trying to justify everything without offending everybody.   Good luck with that.   Serves them right for destroying almost every male only college in the country.   The quest to end mens colleges has backfired finally.    Of course that is not noted in the NRO piece at all but that is the root of this "problem". 

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
 ::hysterical::   ::smallestviolin::

Let them die!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
It's funny when liberalism reaches these points of self-parody.  It's a foul ideology that will not, and cannot, stand against the forces of reality.  I just wish its death spiral wasn't so slow and destructive to the rest of us.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Their premises are misaligned.  They first must decide what a woman is.  And I believe that's already been Decided by the Maker.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Oh oh!

Pan is trying to use logic and Judeo-Christian beliefs and morals!

Whatchya tryin' to do?  Spin their little heads off?

:D

Please, continue!   ::bustamove::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
I saw a bit on the news a week or two ago about how the feminist movement and the tranny movement are butting heads because feminists think that allowing trannys to coopt their movement distracts from their legitimacy, and trannys think not being included in the feminist movement is a slam against their legitimacy.

This world is upside-f**king-down. 15-20 years ago, you couldn't make this sh*t up. It was unimaginable.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
I saw a bit on the news a week or two ago about how the feminist movement and the tranny movement are butting heads because feminists think that allowing trannys to coopt their movement distracts from their legitimacy, and trannys think not being included in the feminist movement is a slam against their legitimacy.

This world is upside-f**king-down. 15-20 years ago, you couldn't make this sh*t up. It was unimaginable.

All I can ever think of is the biblical prophesy that it would be exactly so.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly