Author Topic: Latest Blast of Global Warming  (Read 1200 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Latest Blast of Global Warming
« on: March 05, 2015, 03:22:10 PM »
Well, the global warming bullsh*tters were once more, wrong. They said we in Southern PA would get 3-6 inches ending this morning and it just stopped moments(4:15 PM) ago topping out at somewhere just above 10 1/2 inches. Fortunately it's light and fluffy as the temps plummeted into the lower 20's. However and there usually is, the streets in the sub div are very slick as the plow went down didn't drop melt. I was sliding with the best boots ($100 11 years ago).

The 6 year old this week coming up is sick with cold as usual so no fun for her but the new pooch loves this crap....just isn't happy unless she's deep into porpoising through the yards. Wish I had some pics/movies just for her. Tootalu!
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Latest Blast of Global Warming
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 06:34:10 AM »
We've been in this cold as heck, slight warm up and snow, rinse/repeat cycle for so long I think I just got numb to it...

Now they say we are going to go from the 30's to the 40's and maybe even 50...then a cool off again with temps ranging from 28-48...

I'm glad they left themselves a 20 degree range, it falls anywhere in there they can call it good...should just adopt that same precision for daily temps and precipitation too, they'd never be wrong again...

::unknowncomic::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 08:11:27 AM »
We've been in this cold as heck, slight warm up and snow, rinse/repeat cycle for so long I think I just got numb to it...

Now they say we are going to go from the 30's to the 40's and maybe even 50...then a cool off again with temps ranging from 28-48...

I'm glad they left themselves a 20 degree range, it falls anywhere in there they can call it good...should just adopt that same precision for daily temps and precipitation too, they'd never be wrong again...

::unknowncomic::
They probably adopted this quote from me "I'm always right except when I'm wrong." Applicable 100% of the time.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 07:14:10 AM »
We got warmer up here...finally!  Stretch of 50's!   ::whoohoo::

Nice respite from all that bitter cold...maybe we'll have a legitimate Spring and Summer here!   ::praying::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 09:45:12 AM »
What's known as a pattern shift.  There's nothing better than a Minnesota pattern shift in March.  Had one a few years ago and now this year.  Nothing but 45-60, 10+ days out.

:supercool: