Author Topic: Patrick Henry, Liberty or Death, free via Kindle today!  (Read 1393 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Patrick Henry, Liberty or Death, free via Kindle today!
« on: July 04, 2015, 03:07:56 PM »
Want to get fired up? Read Patrick Henry's Speech, "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death" free on Kindle:

http://www.amazon.com/Patrick-Henry-Moses-Coit-Tyler-ebook/dp/B004TPUKPM/ref=sr_1_2_twi_1_kin?ie=UTF8&qid=1436039831&sr=8-2&keywords=patrick+henry
(open link in your mobile device or tablet)

“…
It is vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, “Peace, Peace” – but there is no peace. The war has actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!”
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 03:49:53 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Patrick Henry, Liberty or Death, free via Kindle today!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 07:35:22 PM »
Downloaded it. I'll put it on my Kindle tonight.

Thanks for the heads up. Pablo!
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson