Author Topic: Hollytard remake of Hart to Hart goes Phagg to Phagg  (Read 1420 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Hollytard remake of Hart to Hart goes Phagg to Phagg
« on: September 16, 2015, 11:51:35 AM »
http://iotwreport.com/nbc-remaking-hart-to-hart-the-gay-version/

They must want the most minuscule ratings ever in the history of modern broadcast media.

::laughonfloor::

Phaggs!  Who gives a damn?!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Hollytard remake of Hart to Hart goes Phagg to Phagg
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 12:17:53 PM »
LOL. When it bombs, it'll feed the narrative that America is just a homophobic, bigoted place.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 12:40:30 PM »
Good!   :D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 12:42:48 PM »
Dick to Dick.

::exitstageleft::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2015, 01:40:51 PM »
LOL. When it bombs, it'll feed the narrative that America is just a homophobic, bigoted place.

Right.

When I clicked on the description of a new "Longmire" episode (on Netflix) and it read, in part, "... when a soldier's husband ...", I thought, "Oh no, not here too".  So, I watched a bit of it and, as it turned out, the storyline used traditional roles.

Bigoted?  Homophobic?  Or just sick of having it shoved in my face every-friggin-where?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2015, 02:28:32 PM »

Right.

When I clicked on the description of a new "Longmire" episode (on Netflix) and it read, in part, "... when a soldier's husband ...", I thought, "Oh no, not here too".  So, I watched a bit of it and, as it turned out, the storyline used traditional roles.

Bigoted?  Homophobic?  Or just sick of having it shoved in my face every-friggin-where?

So the soldier was a female?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2015, 04:13:43 PM »
Yes.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"