Author Topic: B Hussein O to unleash more unconstitutional Anti-Second Amendment Decrees  (Read 3500 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/05/white-house-obama-preparing-executive-actions-gun-control/

“I can tell you that they’re not stumped, they’re continuing to review the law that’s on the books and continuing to consult with legal authorities but also others who may have ideas about what steps that can be taken to keep guns out of the hands of criminals,” Earnest said.

When DemonProg's talk about "criminals" what they really mean are "citizens", the criminals (their constituency, not ours - see gun-free slaughterhouses like Detroit, Chicago, DC etc) have all the guns they can steal and buy on the black market and the "ban's" have had ZERO effect in their zoo's...so obviously if citizens did not posses them then there would be less killing, right?  Wrong!  The killing would explode beyond what it is now, because EVERY town would become Detroit, Chicago...DC!

Eff that noise and eff them!

Check this out, good Bill Whittle takedown of ProgTard gun myths!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/pELwCqz2JfE?rel=0&autoplay=true

Obama et al can decree or pass whatever BS they want...but it doesn't mean jack sh*t if people ignore their lawlessness!!!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
If its the straw that broke the camel's back,  it will be Barry and the feds trying to seize lawful people's guns. 

If he manages to do so without bloodshed,  the 2nd amendment is completely and utterly dead. 

It better not be like when Australia grabbed guns a few years ago.  If it is my second sentence is true.

When there is bloodshed,  it will be completely the fault of government action.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
They try to pull this stuff...they better get used to seeing Fedcoats stacked out front like cord wood.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
If they ever try any sort of confiscatory act, then they're dumber than I thought.  I suspect they're more likely to focus on the legal process of transferring ownership, such as private party sales and inheritances.  They want to slowly make it so that it is more and more difficult to transfer a gun from one person to another.  Eventually they'll let those damn gun nuts keep their private arsenals (and avoid the spectacle of confiscation), but without an ability to transfer them.  When you leave this earth and go off to join the other old dead white men, your collection is destroyed by the state.  In a generation it will be nearly impossible for people to get a gun, legally anyway.

That's how I imagine them going for it, anyway.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
If they ever try any sort of confiscatory act, then they're dumber than I thought.  I suspect they're more likely to focus on the legal process of transferring ownership, such as private party sales and inheritances.  They want to slowly make it so that it is more and more difficult to transfer a gun from one person to another.  Eventually they'll let those damn gun nuts keep their private arsenals (and avoid the spectacle of confiscation), but without an ability to transfer them.  When you leave this earth and go off to join the other old dead white men, your collection is destroyed by the state.  In a generation it will be nearly impossible for people to get a gun, legally anyway.

Simple - Don't die. Just go on a  nice trip to Asia somewhere and don't come back. You aren't dead. Your family keeps collecting your SS for you.  Put as much property as practical into a trust before you go. Name yourself the trustee.
Let the state figure out that you are dead. Make the State prove it. Make the state prove you even had guns.   And if some fedcoat  gets insistent, send them on a trip to Asia as well.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I guess the concept of a cache is beyond them.  Good.

Meanwhile, people should start showing these signs around...maybe we can change the dynamic surrounding the discussion in a positive direction?  I know there are an awful lot of stupid and evil people and we'll have to deal with them directly sooner or later, but...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Hilarious, the ProgMedia is hilarious...

"President Obama is seriously considering circumventing Congress..."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-weighs-expanding-background-checks-through-executive-authority/2015/10/08/6bd45e56-6b63-11e5-9bfe-e59f5e244f92_story.html

::)

When did he ever stop?

::doublebird::  'em all!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

http://www.weaselzippers.us/236331-obama-advocating-gun-confiscation/

And the c*******er hates it...all Progs hate it...

See?  The Founders were right, if the people are denied their God-given rights...the only thing securing them from the wrath of despots once their guns are gone is...nothing!

They have only yet begun to fear us!

Offline richb

• Established Member

This is probably the only "practical" way.    Making it harder to sell,  and eventually blocking transfers outright.  It would be the same as a ban without calling it a ban.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: B Hussein O to unleash more unconstitutional Anti-Second Amendment Decrees
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2015, 07:01:23 AM »
The Imperial Decree chatter is firing up again in the wake of San Bernadino...

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/la-na-obama-gun-order-20151203-story.html

What a load of excrement!  I mean the stupid ideas, not just Obama...

First, so-called "gun show/private sale 'loophole,' " is a red-herring.  It's retarded to think such a ban would have any effect upon the criminal, it only further erodes citizen rights, period.  Second, the no-fly list ban is too sweeping, there are people on that list who are not "terrorists", people who merely criticized the TSA or because through forgetfulness tried to board with something in a bag they shouldn't have.  Meanwhile Akbar sails through checkpoints smiling.  None of this crap the POSOTUS and the Progs are pissing about would have ANY effect on stopping sh*tbag Pisslamic terrorists like these San Bernadino death-cultists.

The problem is not the Second Amendment, the problem is being soft on Islam and their front organizations because of psychotic and suicidal belief systems like the pc/diversity/multi-culti spaghetti-monster-in-the-sky BS and in NOT allowing the full force and effect of the Second Amendment to be employed to combat this murderous scum in our midst!

Nobody with ties to Islam...NONE...would be allowed to purchase, own or carry a firearm in my country.  NO foreigner would be allowed either, because they are NOT lawful citizens!  Same with felons.  If people don't like that, leave.

Time for the pendulum to swing hard to the side of We the People!

Some pushback is happening...

...several law enforcement authorities said Thursday that there is a case to be made that licensed gun owners may act as deterrents to mass shooters.

“I think after Paris, and as we learn more about this event [in San Bernardino] we need to be nimble enough and pragmatic enough to recognize that there’s definitely a small number of documented mass-casualty shootings that have been ended by off-duty law enforcement and civilians,” said Eugene O’Donnell, a professor at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York.

A former police officer, Mr. O’Donnell said about half of mass shootings are finished before the first officer arrives, given that “these are people that are coming in to kill.”

“They’re coming in to kill as many people as they can, as quickly as they can, so the old model — the police would get there, they would cordon the place off, you could talk people through — a large number of these events are going to be over before the cops get there,” Mr. O’Donnell said.

Ulster County Sheriff Paul J. Van Blarcum encouraged residents of his New York jurisdiction Thursday to carry their firearms if licensed.

“In light of recent events that have occurred in the United States and around the world, I want to encourage citizens of Ulster County who are licensed to carry a firearm to PLEASE DO SO,” Sheriff Van Blarcum wrote in a Facebook post.

The sheriff, whose county is about two hours north of New York City, also reminded retired and active-duty police officers to “please carry a weapon whenever you leave your house.”

He issued the reminder hours after two gun-wielding assailants stormed a San Bernardino regional government office, killing 14 people and wounding 21, in an attack that has been linked to Islamic terrorism.

“We are the thin blue line that is entrusted in keeping this country safe, and we must be prepared to act at any given moment,” said Sheriff Van Blarcum.

A day before the San Bernardino attack, Detroit Police Chief James Craig said legally armed citizens can discourage terrorists. He told the local CBS-TV affiliate, “If you’re a terrorist, or a carjacker, you want an unarmed citizenry.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/3/armed-citizenry-seen-as-mass-shooting-terrorism-de/

Posted the link but the above is all that there is of a material nature, only read the rest if you want to read what the Prog asswipes vomited out their demonic mouths.

We need a mass uprising, an armed FU! to any would-be assassin or fascist!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2015, 07:35:46 AM »

Ulster County Sheriff Paul J. Van Blarcum encouraged residents of his New York jurisdiction Thursday to carry their firearms if licensed.

“In light of recent events that have occurred in the United States and around the world, I want to encourage citizens of Ulster County who are licensed to carry a firearm to PLEASE DO SO,” Sheriff Van Blarcum wrote in a Facebook post.

I had to pick my jaw off of the ground after that one. The guy's a Dem AND in New York on top of that. Could it be true?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2015, 07:37:52 AM »

I had to pick my jaw off of the ground after that one. The guy's a Dem AND in New York on top of that. Could it be true?

Cuomo, De Blasio and Bloomberg had to have sh*t their pants, eh?   ::danceban::

Just run with it!

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2015, 09:41:02 AM »

A Sheriff - even a Liberal one - still has to deal with the hard and fast realities on the street. Unlike these politicians he can't sit back in his armchair and morally masturbate about "helping people" and "keeping people safe" - its his job to put on a uniform and actually go keep people safe each day. As a result you can't afford to be completely delusional.  Its why you see the Sheriff in Detroit claiming there will be no attacks there because of the guns either.  Any libtard LE officer unable to get past this will be killed in the line of duty LONG before getting to a  position where they can be elected Sheriff.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2015, 01:17:28 PM »
Rumor has it that Dear Leader Obama will issue his decrees when he returns from skanking up Hawaii...

Molon Labe, douche!

Offline richb

• Established Member
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2015, 06:15:59 PM »
Rumor has it that Dear Leader Obama will issue his decrees when he returns from skanking up Hawaii...

Molon Labe, douche!

Probably putting the finishing touches on it between rounds of golf.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2015, 08:36:33 PM »

Molon Labe, douche!

I think Reggie is working overtime putting the finishing touches...
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2015, 07:20:44 AM »

Molon Labe, douche!

I think Reggie is working overtime putting the finishing touches...

::laughonfloor::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2016, 08:11:51 AM »
OK, here we go...the veil of the Dark Side is falling away -

The Obama administration announced during a conference call with reporters Monday evening that the president’s upcoming executive order may require somebody selling even a single firearm to obtain a Federal Firearms License.

During the call White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest, White House Senior Adviser Valerie Jarrett, and Attorney General Loretta Lynch explained the details of the order, which will be announced publicly by President Obama Tuesday at 11:40 a.m. The action, officials explained, would include guidance on how the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives will now determine who is “engaged in the business” of selling firearms under federal law and, therefore, who is required to obtain a license to sell firearms.

“ATF will make clear that whether you are ‘engaged in the business’ depends on the facts and circumstances,” Jarrett said. “On factors such as: whether you represent yourself as a dealer, such as making business cards or taking credit card statements. Whether you sell firearms shortly after they’re acquired or whether you buy or sell in the original packaging.”

“Numbers are relevant. The ATF and DOJ did not identify a magic number of weapons that makes you engaged in the business because that would limit their ability to bring prosecution.”

Jarret then said that selling as few as “two firearms” could require somebody to obtain a federal firearms license. However, later in the call, Attorney General Lynch revised that number down further. “It can be as few as one or two depending upon the circumstances under which the person sells the gun,” Lynch said.

The federal firearms license application process takes several months to complete and costs a significant amount of money, according to the ATF website.

In addition to the new guidance on who must obtain a firearms license, Valerie Jarrett announced that the president would require the Social Security Administration to begin the rule-making process for prohibiting certain Social Security recipients from legally obtaining guns, a move that could bar millions from legally owning firearms.

The order will also include a number of other initiatives, including hiring more ATF agents, increasing research into so-called “smart gun” technology, adding further state recorders to the federal background check system, and making that system operate around the clock.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/obama-executive-order-may-require-those-selling-even-a-single-firearm-become-licensed-dealers/

And, the earlier issue of doctors ratting out patients to the Feds is confirmed.

Delivering on its promise to deliver "common sense" gun control, the Obama administration on Monday finalized a rule that enables health care providers to report the names of mentally ill patients to an FBI firearms background check system.

The action was one of a series of steps that President Barack Obama had called for in January 2013 in the wake of the Newtown, Conn., shootings to curb gun violence, but the rule was not published until today.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/obama-gun-control-rule-mental-illness-217340

So, private guns sales - ended by Federal Edict.

Social Security Recipients - banned from owning guns by Federal Edict.

Any person treated in the slightest for mental health issues - ratfinked to Federal Agents - per Federal Edict.

The trend is rather obvious, isn't it?

ETA - More:

Paul says he'll fight this...

http://iotwreport.com/rand-paul-i-will-fight-obama-tooth-and-nail-on-executive-gun-control/

...perhaps going into the chamber armed would be a good start.

Smart gun crap...

http://iotwreport.com/obamas-executive-gun-control-directs-dod-doj-to-further-use-of-smart-gun-technology/

...OnStar guns, tracked like cellphones...another Orwellian pile of scat.

Treasonous DemoProgs see no problem...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/248944-dem-sen-chris-murphy-obama-just-wants-to-put-some-parameters-around-existing-laws-on-guns/

...think Emperor Palpatine is well within his rights as Supreme Ruler and Arbiter of Rights and Liberty.

What a fricking disgrace.  Lamp posts are weeping!

The Emperor, a so-called Constitutional Scholar...declares his Decrees are Constitutional...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/249001-obama-im-confident-my-gun-control-measures-wouldnt-violate-second-amendment/

...oh well, if the Emperor fvcking says so...

::doublebird::  traitor!

At 11:40AM ET the Emperor announces Order 66.

What will the response of The People be?  Is there a more clear case of Government overreach and outright tyranny than this?  Is anything left of Constitutional God-Given Rights?  Is the very Spirit of Liberty dead?

Piss on this treason, "I aim to misbehave".  Make me a criminal?  Let's see how that works out for you.

Oh, and BTW...enough with the kid gloves, the time has arrived for open resistance

Molan Labe!

« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 08:27:40 AM by Libertas »

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2016, 08:37:56 AM »
As much as it pains me to know that I may be required to lay down my life in the defense of what liberty remains, so be it if it means my children will know freedom and peace in their time.

Molon Labe
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly