Author Topic: Catholic Church wants to make it official and join The Dark Side  (Read 975 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I'm pretty much convinced now that the Catholic Church no longer possess the sense God gave the common dog...

What do you get when you take Junk Science pushed, propagandized and extorted by politicians and crony capitalists, add a fat dose of stupid racist rent-seeking trash and merge it with the largest formerly Christian sect on the planet that is searching for a new identity?

http://www.weaselzippers.us/237780-catholic-churchs-top-leaders-issue-joint-call-linking-global-warming-to-social-justice-movement/

Pretty much the most dangerous, despotic and insane cult the planet would ever be exposed to.

The enemies of God, Liberty and Sense are sure in a hurry to usher in Hell on Earth, aren't they?

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Catholic Church wants to make it official and join The Dark Side
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 12:47:48 PM »
Yes, they are, but we know Who wins in the end.  And it ain't them.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
Re: Catholic Church wants to make it official and join The Dark Side
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 12:29:32 PM »
Yes, they are, but we know Who wins in the end.  And it ain't them.

Amen.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson